Lake Country Concrete Specialists Inc

With Angi since October 2009

3.1

Red Wolf Concrete LLC

Office number: 920-248-0582 We are OPEN to help you during this time. we care about our customers and employees safety and that is why we are practicing safe distancing, we are capable of helping you professionally with your project during these special circumstances please call 920-390-0138 today. Teacher's discount $200 off from $3,000 and up projects.

JBS Construction

Family-owned and operated, JBS Construction has always had one goal: To be the best concrete company in the Greater Milwaukee area. Building on their well-earned reputation and 30-year record of providing high-quality concrete work at affordable rates, JBS Construction offers a full range of concrete concrete design, concrete driveway installations, concrete patios and concrete sidewalk services. We know how difficult it can be to find a good construction company. The time and energy you invest in finding the right contractor for your remodeling project can be frustrating and expensive. That is why JBS Construction is here to relieve you of that stress.

Midwest Concrete Technologies

Call today for concrete and driveway services.

06/11/2020

Tom and his professional crew performed the garage work flawlessly. He then poured, colored and stamped a 3 car wide driveway using a cobblestone brick pattern hand finished. It is beautiful and I would make a personal recommendation for Tom anytime!

Description of Work
Replace garage floor and asphalt drive and brick sidewalk plus porch

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

04/14/2018

Finished in two days. Looks beautiful. Recommend in Lake Country.

Description of Work
Replace paver patio with colored and stamped concrete

Category concrete repair,decks,stamped concrete

07/15/2015

I wish I could review the quality of Lake Country Concrete Specialists, but I never got to that point. I won an auction back in November of 2014 for $1,000 worth of concrete (roughly 100 sq ft ? according to the certificate). I finally chose to redeem the coupon about a month or so ago, and I called LCCS to schedule an appointment. I mentioned the certificate within the first phone call (?which wa...

Description of Work
Nothing, they kept cancelling my appointments.

01/28/2015

Worker was nice and performed the job on a timely basis. Cracks began to show in sply, Contacted owner for repair, he has been not helpful.

Description of Work
Stamped concrete 7x11 front porch

06/21/2014

When smoothing out the concrete, workers used knee boards that left slight indentions of about a 1 & 1/2 foot diameter. One area is right in front of the main door entrance. After rain, freezing rain or snow, water or ice collects in these areas. It makes it dangerous when stepping out of the house when ice forms there. I called 25 times over 3 years. I kept a log of all calls and if I talked to a...

Description of Work
Replaced front porch concrete slab (6 x 30 ft) that was sloping toward the house. Work was done October of 2010.

Concrete Pouring & Repair Concrete Stamped & Decorative