Costa Property Maintenance, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

Costa Property Maintenance is a family owned and ran business, our goal is to provide the best service possible at an affordable rate. We specialize in large tree removal, tree trimming and lot clearing. Check out our website at CostaPropertyMaintenance.com for more details....

Grass Pros LLC

Grass Pros LLC

I have been in the industry for almost 8 years now but I have only owned my own business for almost three years. We offer competitive pricing and are a fully licensed and insured business right out of the lake country area.

10/02/2018

Ben did a great job for a reasonable price, and was very accommodating to my wishes regarding timing the tree removal. The trees came down, stumps ground and lawn repaired...done. I highly recommend Costa Property Maintenance for tree removal, and would not hesitate to have them do any landscaping I may require in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree removal stump grinding and lawn repair

04/25/2018

They are a very flexible and responsive company. Any changes or questions we had, Ben was able to contact back in a timely manner. Very professional and trustworthy company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and Stump Removal

07/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have lost over a dozen huge oaks due to oak wilt. I used to use Mr Tree, who was cheaper, but destroyed everything in his path. A brand new pine tree we planted was crushed, our cable was knocked out, a chunk of our driveway chipped out, and there was an absolute mess when he left. I pay slightly more for Costa, but the professionalism, service and quality is AMAZING! I can't even tell they were here. They are careful and CLEAN! They also performed some yard maintenance for us this summer, and again - delivered fantastic quality and service. Look no further than Costa!!

04/10/2015

They are a professional, considerate, competent, reliable, and extremely detail oriented.  The clean up is immaculate - they cut down a huge oak, and I had no idea they were there that day.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Costa Property Maintenance cut down a large oak that was diseased.  It was along the property line with my neighbor.  They also cleaned up a tree that had been struck by lightening and the top half had fallen over - they were asked to do that - very considerate and professional company.  I can't even tell when they have been there because the cleanup is exceptional.  The tree service that I used to use would drop the tree down to the ground in pieces - he cut my cable line, crushed a new pine I had planted, and cracked my driveway - I ALWAYS knew when he was there.  This is THE best company out there, and I highly recommend them.

CATEGORY tree service

Along with our professional Tree Service, specializing in large tree removals and tree trimming we offer a range of services. These services include lot clearing for new homes, tree cabling and bracing, weekly lawn care, snow removal and more.

We do not offer landscaping, this includes weeding, planting flowers, etc. We do however work with local reliable and professional companies that do these types of services if needed. We are always more than willing to go the extra mile for of our customers.