A to Z Quality Fencing LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2003

4.4

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. No service fee....

Nimmer Co., LLC

With over 10 years of experience, this small, local fencing business serves all of the southeastern Wisconsin.

06/08/2017

They were fine. We didn't decide to put the fence up for sure, but they were okay. I'm trying to get a fence put up but I'm getting quoted a lot of money. I don't know if they're taking advantage of me because I'm a single female or what, but I still want to get more quotes. They cancelled my first appointment with them at the exact time they were suppose to be there. They just were very mediocre.

Description of Work
They gave me a bid for putting a fence up.

Category fencing

[Member Name Removed], Sorry I just saw this review. Sorry our fence quote was out of your budget. I can assure you we give all of our customers the same pricing and because you are so close to our shop in West Bend you would have gotten the local discount. We would never take advantage of anyone especially a single female. I know its been a year since our quote but if you haven't gotten a fence a...

06/07/2017

Very well. Owner showed up for estimate as arranged. Work was done as scheduled, and looks great. Crew was professional in attitude and work.

Description of Work
I had a privacy fence installed at a daughter's home.

05/10/2017

Outstanding! The quality was amazing and they were done in just 1 day for 237' of fence!

Description of Work
Install of fencing for our backyard.

12/26/2016

Very well. The two guys came at the scheduled time and finished as planned. $4000

Description of Work
Custom made fence in part of back yard with three gates (one to close off deck steps).

09/22/2016

Fence was placed. We weren't here when the posts were set for the gates, and there was a misunderstanding as to where one of the gates belonged. When we walked off the yard I told them where to place the gates. When I signed the contract, the picture was small and I did not realize one of the gates was not where I wanted it. I did sign the contract. So one of the gates was not where I wanted it, b...

Description of Work
Backyard fence

07/14/2016

Crew came on time and finished work the same day. The center post sagged and they came back several days later and corrected that. The fence looked good and we were happy. This was last summer. Over the winter the same center post sagged again, about 6 inches, and tilted in about 8 inches. The post next to it also sagged and tilted in, but not as much. I called Arron on April 29, 2016 and he said hey were very busy and would get someone out as soon as possible. 2 months later I still had not heard or seen anyone. I sent Arron an e-mail asking when someone would be out and never received a reply. I sent another e-mail and heard nothing back.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl , 6' fence, 30' long.

06/11/2016

Overall, the crew was very professional and did the work promptly. They got all the work done in one day, but in the effort to finish the same day, the final sections of fence were not built as neatly as the earlier ones (the top trim pieces on one of the final sections of fence were not as neatly installed, and looked a bit like they were using up whatever wood was left over. However, they did come back the next week when asked, to clear some debris that had been left in the yard, and also installed an extra support on the gate (the gate spans the width of my driveway, so it's large and therefore has a lot of stress on it during normal use). The company who installed my earlier fence (19 years ago) had a nicer finished look to their work, but they also skimped on the gate fence posts (which were to have been 6x6, but only ended up being 4x4), and this current provider used the correct size posts on the gate - so quality wise, I guess it evens out.

Description of Work
Removed existing 19-year old cedar fence in backyard; installed new cedar fence of a similar design. One wall of fence was run in a slightly different configuration, to accommodate a large tree growing over the lot line. The provider also came out in the middle of the winter, to temporarily prop up a section of the old fence that had collapsed during a storm with high winds.

10/14/2015

Excellent communication ? I had tons of questions and they answered them all very quickly before the project even started. The crew came out and was very professional, and their work was phenomenal. We couldn?t be happier. THANK YOU!!!

Description of Work
Built a fence on a 1/3 acre lot

09/01/2015

Installation went great. They were able to get done in a 3 week window what others could only do in a 6 to 8 week window. Emails/communication were a little lacking, but in the end, everything turned out well.

Description of Work
80 feet of black PVC coated chain link fence

08/24/2015

Aaron was very responsive to all of my questions. He arrived on time and quickly to get us a quote. He was very knowledgeable - without being too salesy. The crew was quick and finished within one day, which was impressive. Fence looks great. I liked that the style was different than others we had seen. Soon we will be ready to stain/waterproof it - but it looks great one month in!

Description of Work
Installed a 6ft privacy fence around backyard.

Category fencing contractor

Fencing. Vinyl, western red cedar, Ornamental, galvanized, Aluminized, & vinyl coated chain link fencing.