Allis-Awnings, Windows Doors & More!

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

10549 W Forest Home Ave

Hales Corners, WI 53130

Allis Windows, Doors & More is a local, family owned company dedicated to your satisfaction. Our owners are personally involved in your project from start to finish. You can expect clear communication throughout the entire process. Our professional, expert installers are ready for your next home project. ...

window replacement (56)door installation (47)awnings (16)woodworking (6)decks & porches (2)patio enclosures (1)general contractors (1)gutter repair (8)siding companies (4)iron work (2)screen repair (2)metal fabrication (1)

02/21/2021

From the initial estimate through the actual installment we were thoroughly pleased with the professionalism of Allis. The no-pressure estimate came as a pleasant surprise, coming on the heels of two extraordinarily high-pressure pitches from two of their competitors. They were also the only company willing to do a rather tricky bathroom window replacement and the result was outstanding. I would t...

Description of Work
Replace al Windows n the house

Category awnings,replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We really appreciate it.

01/07/2021

The installation went well-it was done rather quick and the workmanship was very good.

Description of Work
Storm door installed

Category doors

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

10/28/2020

I have used Allis to replace all of my upstairs windows and am starting on the main floor as well. They are great, will replace windows one at a time if you can't do it all at one time. They come well prepared and show their work before departing. They are amazing and can do so much more than windows. Our front door will be next.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

It has been a pleasure working with you over the years. We look forward to continuing our relationship over your project’s time.

08/13/2020

Overall, Allis was unprofessional and unreliable. If this is how they treat potential customers I can only imagine how terrible hiring them would be. My first appointment for an estimate was scheduled on 7/14 with Todd while I was off work on a staycation. The appointment was cancelled on 7/13 because Todd wasn’t feeling well. I agree that was the right thing to do and I appreciate Allis didn’t se...

Description of Work
Replacing Back Patio Storm Door and siding repair

Category siding,doors

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

[Member Name Removed], Please let me start by apologizing to you for your experience. I’ve looked up the details in our system and I do show you having an appointment on July 21st with Dave and then another appointment with Ben on Aug. 13th. I’m not sure as to why we had two separate appointments with different Reps. All I can do is apologize as this is not how we conduct business. You and I spoke...

06/03/2019

I had two patio doors replaced. They were custom doors to meet the condo association's requirements. Allis was terrific, from selecting the doors to professional installation. The doors are great and the price was competitive. The doors were delivered and installed in the time promised. The cleanup was very thorough. They did a great job. Highly recommend and would use without hesitation.

Description of Work
Replacement of patio doors

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed]! It is our goal to make sure that our customers are happy throughout the entire process and it’s always great to hear from our customers. We look forward to working with you in the future.

03/03/2019

I ordered my door on October 15 with Tony's assistance. The door was installed on March 1. They were able to allow me to keep an existing storm door, which was very gratifying. The new door looks great, and closes well with a great seal. The workers did a great job! The entire process went very smoothly. I am very satisfied with the results!

Description of Work
Had a Provia fiberglass exterior door installed.

Category doors

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed].

01/13/2019

I originally called Four Light Windows because my neighbor had them do some work on their house. They did a good job and at a reasonable price and I thought they used their own company installers, I was surprised that Allis did not.. But when the phone was picked up I got Allis and was told that Four Light was now Allis. I proceeded with the job. I don't know how to rate this. I placed 2 orders wi...

Description of Work
Replaced 9 windows and 1 patio door.

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. I hope you enjoyed the golf!

11/14/2018

Outstanding! My husband and I love our new windows and patio door! The wood trim is beautiful. The employees were great to work with - very polite and considerate to clean-up when they were done each day. We would highly recommend Four Lite, which is now called "Allis Windows and Doors". The company is growing because they are good!

Description of Work
All new windows and patio door for our home.

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

It was a pleasure working with you and your husband.

05/17/2018

Very well from the start. First an appointment to get a quote. After we made our decision to go with 4Lite we made our down payment and work began about 8 weeks later. It took them about 5 days, we had 8 windows and did some additional trim work to 2 doors, and a garage door. The weather wasn't their friend, but they managed to do an exceptional job and cleaned up after themselves. Plus the window...

Description of Work
replacemnet window

Work Completed On 05/17/2018

Thank you for the kind words!

03/02/2018

We had 3 windows replaced. The crew was right on time, courteous, professional, and friendly. Our windows look great! We have dealt with Tony for all of our windows for years and have been very satisfied with each install. We will contact Tony again to have the remaining 3 windows replaced.

Description of Work
Replace Windows

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

We have enjoyed the relationship that we have built over the years with you both! We look forward to future projects.

Allis Windows Doors & More offers you a complete start to finish project that includes measuring, staining and painting, removal and disposal of old product, installation of new material and an installation warranty that is second to none. We would like to work with you on your next home project, whether it be windows, doors, siding or remodeling your kitchen or bathroom. Give us a call today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Available