J & J CONTRACTORS I LLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2008

6600 Schoolway

Greendale, WI 53129

J&J Contractors I LLC was established in 1983 and is owned by Marie Cyborowski and Jason Cyborowski, Mother and Son. We are an Interior and Exterior Home improvement company that serves South-East Wisconsin. It has been our dedication to customer satisfaction that has been the key to our success. We pride ourselves on a long-term relationship with our clients, an assurance that can only come with years of experience. "Service and Quality you can trust"...

10/13/2021

john S.

very well. The project manager always responded to questions and calls quickly. all workers were polite and on task. The 2 drywall workers who were there alone almost all the time, did not speak english at all, which made communication difficult.

Description of Work
tear off and replace entire roof. Also repair all drywall inside

Category drywall,roofing

Thank you for your business and the review, we're sorry about the communication difficulties with the drywall work and we'll try to address this issue.

09/30/2021

Dick K.

VERY WELL...... HAD SEVERE BLACK MOLD AND WOOD DAMAGE IN ATTIC CAUSED BY SEVERE ICE DAMNING OVER LAST WINTER ...... HAD TO REPLACE ALL DECK BOARDS OF ATTIC AND USE SPECIAL BLEACH FORMULA ON ALL EXISTING JOISTS ..... ALSO HAD DRYWALL DAMAGE IN LIVING AREA ..... J & J CONTRACTORS DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB BASED ON THEIR EXCELLENT WORK CREW AND MANAGEMENT STAFF.

Description of Work
ICE DAMAGE CAUSED BY LAST WINTERS NIGHTMARE

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,gutter repair,roofing,mold removal

Thank you for your business and trust in our company, we look forward to working with you again.

05/27/2021

Margie B.

J&J did a great job. The crew was professional and efficient. The PM managed the job well. We are very pleased and would recommend J&J for roof projects.

Description of Work
Tear down roof replacement, insulation replacement, mold mitigation.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time and giving us this review and for your business!

04/22/2021

William L.

J&J Contractors just put a new roof on our house and has an efficient and professional group of workers and project management that was really appreciated. J&J Contractors removing old roof & gutters and installing new roof and gutters. I certainly recommend them.

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Category contractors,roofing

Thank you for choosing our company and for your continued trust, we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

04/13/2021

Susan D.

The work went very well except for a problem they discovered when old flashing removed. Had to revise cost of project. Pictures were taken and forwarded to me and several discussions took place trying to explain to me the problem and additional cost for labor and material. They purchased material quickly and the cost of material and labor was half of the amount we agreed on. It took an additional morning to complete but they did a great job cleaning up each day including sweeping the area for nails. The total project was completed without any down time, very timely. Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Old flashing removed and replaced on roof. New gutters put up.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you for choosing JJ and for your trust in our team, we're happy here your completely satisfied!

04/09/2021

Paul B.

Highly recommend. Working with J&J was easy every step of the way. Very responsive. Repairs look wonderful. Would absolutely hire again - thanks for the great work.

Description of Work
Cedar siding repair

Category siding

Thank you for choosing JJ for your home improvements, we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

01/20/2021

Robert K.

We are pleased with J&J's timely scheduling of multiple steps of combined projects, professionalism, and prices. We are happy we can support our local business.

Description of Work
We had a 3 part project completed. Outside: section of shingles sealed, rain gutter repaired & inside room ceiling drywall repaired and painted.

Category drywall,gutter repair,plastering,roofing,interior painters

Thank you for choosing J&J, for your trust with this project, and for taking the time to share your experience here on Angie's List.

01/18/2021

Robert B.

The project went fine. This was a complete roof including all decking boards. All employees, sales, front office, and onsite professionals demonstrated a strong work ethic and quality work. The roofers had to work around extreme weather conditions , always keeping me informed of progress and flexible schedual. Very Personable, punctual and diligent.

Description of Work
Roof needed to be replaced.

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing,mold removal

Thank you for taking the time to share your home improvement experience with J&J here on Angie's List, we appreciate your trust and business.

03/07/2019

Mary D.

J&J remodeled our kitchen and did a fantastic job! Hands down the best contracting company I've ever worked with. Everyone was so responsive and kept in great communication with us on the status of our project - not to mention friendly and fun to be around. They worked very quickly but didn't compromise the quality of the work done. I will definitely work with them on any other projects in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/17/2018

Nicole B.

We loved working with J&J for our kitchen and bath remodel! From the very beginning of the project they were very professional and always communicated clearly through every stage of the project. Our project manager, Adam, was always checking in to make sure things were going smoothly and being done correctly. He was very easy to work with and made sure all of our requests were being met. All of the subcontractors did high quality work and went above and beyond. We also had a great interior designer who was able to help us made decisions which was very helpful! In addition, they completed the whole project in a timely manner! We can't wait to have them help with our next project!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Empire Home Remodeling

Empire Home Remodeling, Inc specializes in windows, siding, roofing, creativity, customer service and project management necessary for success. Our most satisfied customers are those who want a company to manage their project, leaving the problem solving and details to the professionals, thus allowing them a worry-free experience.

Offers by Empire Home Remodeling on Angi
    Weather Tight Corporation

Weather Tight is the Milwaukee area window leader and are a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. www.weathertightcorp.com Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler with more than 30,000 satisfied customers. Our proudest accolades include: -In business for 35 years -Over 30,000 satisfied customers -"A+" Rating with the Better Business Bureau -Wisconsin's most recommended remodeler Weather Tight is licensed, bonded and insured and a member in good standing of: -National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) -Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) -Better Business Bureau (BBB) We offer our customers a free, in-home, no-obligation consultation and price quote. We are confident that we can provide you with the best quality product, for the best price – guaranteed! Weather Tight has a full-time factory-trained service department that will take care of your needs should you need your warranty serviced. You do not need to track down the manufacturer, just give us a call and we will take care of everything for you!

Milwaukee Windows

No pressure sales because we know our product and pricing are better than the competition. In addition to our goal of a quality product and competitive pricing, Milwaukee Windows is also able to get you the windows within a short period of time (7-14 days). Milwaukee Windows began as the owner was searching for a quality window manufacturer for his investment properties. Although the big box stores had standard size windows at a reasonable price (for the quality level supplied), custom sizes were cost prohibitive and took a long time to get once ordered. In addition, there wasn't much selection if you wanted a higher quality product. Other window retailers were expensive and slow. After researching different windows and finding a high quality one he liked, he decided to go directly to the manufacturer and negotiate pricing since he had such a high volume of windows he would be ordering. Over the years, friends, fellow investors and contractors began requesting orders. As a result, Milwaukee Windows came to existence.

119900050
    Wisconsin
    12/14/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

FULL SERVICE INTERIOR & EXTERIOR HOME IMPROVEMENT, EVERYTHING FROM A NEW ROOF INSTALLATION, RESTORATION AND MAINTENANCE TO RE-ROOFS AND REPAIRS, RUBBER ROOFING, FLAT ROOFS, SIDING (INCLUDING JAMES HARDIE), WINDOWS, DOORS, GUTTERS, SOFFIT & FASCIA. KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, AND LOWER LEVEL REMODELING.