Rock Solid Exteriors LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since January 2017

At Rock Solid Exteriors, we are dedicated to quality and service. We specialize in Fencing, Roofing, and Garages. Call us today for a free estimate....

Mad City Windows & Baths

We are the premier home improvement company in Madison, Green Bay, Milwaukee & throughout Wisconsin with years of experience and countless home improvement projects to prove it. We’re locally owned and operated so we know what works best in this climate and we choose quality products designed with Wisconsin area homeowners in mind. Whether you need replacement windows, vinyl siding, bathrooms, or metal roofing our professional installers will leave your home looking great.

RC Seamless Gutters

You can also reach us at 414-343-6882, 715-701-3040. Specializing in Seamless Aluminum Gutters, siding and more!

Offers by RC Seamless Gutters on Angi
Wisconsin Window Pros, Inc.

We are a full service window company located in the Fox Valley. Our goal is to provide home owners with the best quality windows and customer service, hands down. Our free estimate assures you that we will come out and quote you on your replacement project without any hassle or high pressure tactics. We will treat you with respect and give you a quote then and there. We are AWDI and Lead certified. WWPI has the best ratings with Angie's List, Home Advisor, Google, Yelp and the BBB and we work very hard to maintain that standard! Our windows carry the highest ratings in the industry and are Energy Star compliant. We install windows, patio and exterior doors as well as siding. Give us a call today to experience the difference.

06/27/2020

Everything went excellent, Cody showed up on time, very polite and professional. open to all concerns and questions that i had. Did the job, cleaned up after they were done. Quality work-Its a A+, I would hire him again for any job. Thank you Rock Solid Exteriors Ken from Neenah

Description of Work
New dog ear fence, 60ft, along my back yard

Category fencing,garage builders

09/05/2019

Talked to the ownet, he said that he or his partner would stop on Wednesday or Thursday night. Neither showed up or called me back

Description of Work
A sliding wire gate

Category fencing

08/04/2019

Never responded

Description of Work
Fencing repair

Category fencing

12/11/2018

Cody came over right away and helped us put together a really great plan/design for the pool deck we wanted. In addition we wanted it to be cost-effective but still high quality. Cody did a great job and was very efficient with his time at our home, which was incredibly important as we were under time constraints. It turned out great and has made it through atleast two winters and hasn’t changed a...

Description of Work
Large pool deck

Category decks,garage builders

12/09/2018

Cody was very professional and got the projects done in a timely manner. Would defiantly hire him again.

Description of Work
Roof patch and chain link fence install

Category fencing,roofing

11/28/2018

Excellent! He told me what he's going to do in detail, he was there when he said he would be, he worked on my schedule and I can't say enough about his customer service. He also inform me about some issues that needed to addressed.

Description of Work
He put in a post and fencing in my backyard. He also repaired the bottom of my roof.

Category roofer

11/28/2018

Perfect. He showed up on time, worked up on time, worked all day, cleaned the mess well. It was really good.

Description of Work
They did a really big privacy fence. 400ft

Category roofer

11/27/2018

Cody and his crew did an excellent job on the projects I had for him.

Description of Work
Roofs and fences

Category fencing contractor","roofer","garage builder

08/04/2019

Never responded

Description of Work
Fencing repair

Category fencing contractor

Roofing, siding, gutters, soffit and fascia, decks, fences, pergolas, garages, insulation, and other exterior projects