GARY J BASTEN CONSTRUCTION CO

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2010

Founded in the 1940's, Gary Basten Construction has been serving Northeast Wisconsin for over 40 years. We have earned a reputation as a leader in the waterproofing industry, identifying and solving your foundation problems. Due to popular demand, Gary Basten Construction, Inc. now waterproofs new foundations, freeing homeowners from concerns about future water problems. We pride ourselves on neatness and quality workmanship, striving to stop water from ever entering your basement. We at Gary Basten Construction, Inc. understand that your home is your castle and look forward to working with you to eliminate your foundation concerns. Gary J. Basten Inc. is a full service general contractor. We can handle projects of all types and sizes, both interior and exterior. You can make one call to solve them all - no job is too big and no job is too small....

Grunts For Hire LLC

Currently Booked out until NOVEMBER. SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 5 CONSECUTIVE YEARS!! I provide a number of services such as deck maintenance, handyman, and much more. If you have any questions on a service please feel free to call anytime. All estimates are free and senior citizens get a discount!! My company moto is "CALL TODAY AND LET US DO THE GRUNT WORK FOR YOU" and that's what I do, I'll do the GRUNT work so you don't have to. *Services do NOT include Deck Building, Plumbing, Electrical work, Lawn Mowing or chain link fences* Please do not contact with text messages. Calls are preferred.

Wisconsin Window Pros, Inc.

We are a full service window company located in the Fox Valley. Our goal is to provide home owners with the best quality windows and customer service, hands down. Our free estimate assures you that we will come out and quote you on your replacement project without any hassle or high pressure tactics. We will treat you with respect and give you a quote then and there. We are AWDI and Lead certified. WWPI has the best ratings with Angie's List, Home Advisor, Google, Yelp and the BBB and we work very hard to maintain that standard! Our windows carry the highest ratings in the industry and are Energy Star compliant. We install windows, patio and exterior doors as well as siding. Give us a call today to experience the difference.

Ridge Top Exteriors Inc

As a roofing contractor, we realize your roof is the primary barrier against the elements, such as hail, high winds, rain, snow, and ice. A hail damaged roof repair needs to be done by an experienced, professional roofing contractor. We are that experienced roof repair contactor with over 30 plus years of experience. In fact, RidgeTop Roofs and Exteriors is a full service home repair and improvement service, including siding, windows, decks, and gutter. We are here to answer your questions and provide you with a selection of options to consider when making your decisions.

Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors Inc on Angi

09/22/2019

I thought I needed foundation work after I had a company install two new sump pumps as a precautionary measure, during an extremely wet time in Green Bay. The guy installed them improperly and I had water seeping in the bottom of my foundation that same night (btw it took him over five hours to install causing me great concern). He said it was a foundation issue although I’ve always had a dry base...

Description of Work
Waterproof basement

Category concrete repair,masonry,wells,foundation repair

06/26/2018

Quality of the work was good. Had to remind them to clean up the jobsite after they said they were done. Subs they used made bad solder joint and one drilled a hole through my pool filter. No one actually answers the phone at Basten's office. It's been a month since I sent my bills to them for the repairs/replacement of damaged equipment. We paid our down-payment and final bill immediately. Wish I...

Description of Work
Basement renovation including new full bath

Category basement remodeling

06/05/2018

We love our master bath remodel. Denise, Matt, Noah, and Cubby were all very knowledgeable and professional. We wouldn’t hesitate for a second to hire Gary J. Basten Construction for other home improvements!

Description of Work
Master bath remodel

Category masonry,home remodeling,interior painters

08/03/2017

The work was accomplished quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Repair some deteriorating blocks. Waterproof my masonry boathouse. Blast and paint some support beams.

Category masonry

06/09/2017

Outstanding Job.On Time, In Scope and Under Budget. The work that they did for St. Matthew Orthodox Church was outstanding. I would contact them for your next project.

Description of Work
Sump Pump Installed

Category wells

Construction: new construction, additions renovations, remodeling home clean ups, clean outs home maintenance, repair deck, fences, retaining walls snow removal Waterproofing: repair foundation waterproof walls, cracks straighten, brace walls install egress windows replace, block in windows install sump pumps, pits