Dellwood Building & Remodeling

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2011

Owner Operator. Uses Subcontractors for Plumbing and Heating. Cost determined per job. Additional service area: Wood County...

NuWave Construction LLC

Manager-Vincent Sleddens Roofing- Remodeling- Siding- Decks Reasonably priced with over 20 years of combined experience. Friendly, Innovative Excellence 608-432-1667

RNR Construction LLC

Rnr Construction LLC prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients looking for General Contractor, Residential Construction and Commercial Construction services. Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Rnr Construction LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Rnr Construction LLC stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

Full Draw Construction

Roofing, Siding, Gutter Repair & Replacement

12/16/2016

They were the cheapest. It took me a while to get them out there but there were there it was fine. They had a good price, were professional and they were clean.

Description of Work
We used Dellwood Building & Remodeling to put in a new steel roof.

11/12/2015

Description of Work
Called but Never showed up for a Saturday | morning estimate.

Category decks,drywall,woodworking

08/19/2014

Dan is a personable guy and very punctual. He just keeps things rolling right along. I had a short time frame for him to work in and even though I added the door replacements and pergola to the original work order, he kept the deadline schedule. All of this completed in 3 days. The job he did was great. No complaints at all. Everyone who has seen the work he did at my house has commented how nice ...

Description of Work
Moved some large rocks, a little excavation to set the posts for a new deck. Removed and installed 2 exterior doors and stormdoors and added a pergola to the deck.

Category decks,garage builders,doors

07/08/2014

Dan and Randy get an A plus for attitude and cooperation. You need to press them for options as they pretty much go with what they think you want ? I did not get any other prices but their costs seemed very reasonable, would have given an "A" but again had nothing to compare them to.

Description of Work
complete remodel including interior and exterior siding, new roof including renovation of roof support, kitchen cabinet and counter top installation, front and rear deck installation, painting both interior and exterior, stairway construction etc

Category decks,roofing,siding,garage builders,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

06/16/2014

did not go anywhere.

Description of Work
After an initial conversation he was not sure if he service the area or want to do the job. This is a second home for us. so we agreed that I will call him when I am up there the weekend after and he will come out and see the job. I have left him a message and he never returned my call. he could have just said no to start with or simply reply to my call. I don't think this is unreasonable to expect.

Category decks