CARE-FREE LAWNS INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2002

FAMILY-ORIENTED BUSINESS. 4 EMPLOYEES. FREE TREATMENT WITH PRE-PAY. REFERRAL DISCOUNTS....

Cantoral Maintenance

Cantoral Maintenance

Family Business and operated we been proudly serving the Milwaukee Area since 2005, we take are proud to our quality of work and we strive to do the job right, we are responsible to make sure you are happy so we can take care of you. Please Call us TODAY for a FREE ESTIMATE.

05/15/2017

08/06/2014

Have used this company for years on annual yard fertilizing and weed control. Have had great results. They come on a regular basis without calling and the yard looks great. They keep you informed of the condition of the yard with each application of product. Very reliable.  Would recommend them for this kind of yard services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual service of fertilizing and weed control

CATEGORY tree service

02/23/2010

They did a good job and I was generally pleased. I used them for about 5 years. A couple of times there was too much time between fertilizations. They do offer a discount if paid in advance. I recently moved and will give them a chance to bid on my new property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the annual fertilization services where they came 5 times per year to fertilize my small city lot.

03/16/2009

If I pay by the year, I get the 5th one free. I have used them for 10 years. I am satisfied with them. They come early and call the day before to let me know that they are coming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Care-Free Lawns to fertilize my lawn 5 times a year.

10/07/2005

FRANK IS FABULOUS. HE IS EXTREMELY HELPFUL, FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING. HE GIVES US A COURTESY CALL THE EVENING BEFORE A TREATMENT SO WE KNOW TO KEEP OUR YOUNG CHILDREN OFF THE LAWN. HE IS WONDERFUL ABOUT ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS WE HAVE AND MAKING ACCOMMODATIONS (WE GOT A PUPPY EARLIER THIS SUMMER AND WERE WORRIED THAT THE TREATMENTS WOULD HARM HER. FRANK WAS VERY HELPFUL IN EXPLAINING THAT THE TR...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE COMPANY PROVIDES ALL OUR LAWN FERTILIZATION - IN SPRING, SUMMER AND FALL. THEY TREAT THE LAWN FOR WEEDS, BUGS, AND TO HELP IT GROW IN BETTER. SIGNS ARE POSTED IN THE YARD UPON COMPLETION OF THE WORK.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

FERTILIZATION, WEED CONTROL, TREE & SHRUB CARE. 6-STEP WEED CONTROL PROCESS. PRUNING.

MOWING