Lulu's Dog Pawlour

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2012

Dog grooming, price is determined by breed and amount of work performed....

02/12/2016

I was looking for a groomer and found LULU . I called to get an appointment and left a message. Linda called back and by chance had a cancellation. I took my Sheltie/Border Collie to have her groomed. I was happy about the job she did. Shelia looked beautiful and smelled very nice. She was able to run around the gated area and seemed to be having a good time. I will definitely take her back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full service grooming package

09/24/2014

It is a good groomer, the quality is good, the prices are high though. Getting an appointment is good. Her location is convenient and I knew the quality is good as well, and that is why I went to her. She cut my dogs hair shorter than I like, but in terms of other grooming work like teeth brush, and nail clipping, is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lulu.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Hi [member name removed]. This is Linda from Lulu's, after reading your review I was curious to the type of dog we groomed for you. I also looked on the book for June 17 and don't see your name. did you perhaps have a profile card filled out under a different name could you please let me know I would appreciate it. Thank you, Linda,

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full-service dog grooming. Our english setter was groomed for the first time. She doesn't like to be brushed, so she is a challenge to groom. She was bathed, trimmed and brushed. She looks so pretty! We will definitely be back again. |

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog nail clipping, went very quick and well.

09/05/2013

My only complaint would be that an advance appointment is required, and it could be several weeks before getting an appointment. Although, this also speaks for this groomer, as she wouldn't be this busy if she wasn't good. Fortunately, I was very pleased and the service was well worth the wait. I've tried other pet groomers, and thus far, this one is the best. My dog looked great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small dog bath, haircut, nail trim.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Pet care, styling, grooming, nail trims, aroma therapeutic face-brightening massage & teeth brushing.

cats