LJ Contractors

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2008

LJ Contractors, in Franklin, WI, is the area’s premier roofing company serving Franklin, Greendale, Milwaukee, Muskego, Oak Creek, and Waukesha since 2006. We specialize in roofing, gutters, general contracting, and snow removal. For all your roofing needs, contact LJ Contractors in Franklin....

Ridge Top Exteriors Inc

Ridge Top Exteriors Inc

As a roofing contractor, we realize your roof is the primary barrier against the elements, such as hail, high winds, rain, snow, and ice. A hail damaged roof repair needs to be done by an experienced, professional roofing contractor. We are that experienced roof repair contactor with over 30 plus years of experience. In fact, RidgeTop Roofs and Exteriors is a full service home repair and improvement service, including siding, windows, decks, and gutter. We are here to answer your questions and provide you with a selection of options to consider when making your decisions.

Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors Inc on Angi

11/24/2020

COVID safety all the way. Maynor Alvarez and his crew are the best.. Great work at a fair price, and the job came in under estimate. Always on time and professional. you could not ask for more. Very responsive to any and all questions. Would certainly use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile roofing repair and a new patio roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

06/30/2008

This was the first time I had used their services. It went very well. My nephew told me about them and I called them because of his recommendation. They came in with a good bid. It took about three or four days to do the work. They did good work, were nice, cleaned up afterwards and they were concerned about our concerns. I am happy that I chose them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a double tear down of our roof, repaired old boards, installed ventilation, installed an exhaust vent for our bathroom, put on ice barrier, felt, roof, and put flashing around the chimney for our house. They also replaced the roof and gutters on our garage.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,roof snow removal

Repair Leaks, Soffit, Fascia, Tear-Off, Flat Roof, Snow Removal, Salting Services, Residential Roofing, Saturdays and Sundays by Appointment, Roofing, Siding, Gutters, General Contracting, Snow Removal, Commercial Work