Dr. Plumber

Wisconsin: Trade
03/31/2023

Serving

Franklin, WI 53132

Dr. Plumber, in Franklin, WI, is the area's leading plumber serving Franklin, Oak Creek, Greendale, Muskego and surrounding areas. We specialize in water heaters, toilets, faucets, sump pumps, drain cleaning, garbage disposals and more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Dr. Plumber in Franklin....

plumbers (359)water heaters (67)drain cleaning (58)sewer cleaning (17)well & water pump repair (16)appliance repair (11)basement waterproofing (6)gas leak repair (4)

10/12/2021

DOUG P.

He was excellent and was very good.

Description of Work
Checked our floor drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

09/04/2021

Steven M.

Excellent work. I called on a Sunday and they answered. I asked if he could come out Monday and he told me he could come early afternoon. He arrived early, about 11:15 a.m., diagnosed the problem and replaced the spigot. I also had extremely low flow in the bathroom sink faucet and asked if he could look at it. Even though he had another call to get to, he took the time to replace the aerator, which was cross threaded and I had been unable to get it off myself. All told, he was here about 1-1/4 hours and the total price was reasonable. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Water was leaking behind the wall behind the bathtub

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

08/30/2021

Nancy R.

Terrific !!! Called in the morning and were able to come at 2:00. Very professional. Put down carpets to climate dirt being tracked. Vacuumed and scrubbed the floor and wiped down everything. Very impressed. Our drains are all cleared. WILL DEFINATELY CALL THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
Replaced section of stack under basement floor to front. Auger kitchen drain through disposal trapway

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

12/12/2020

Cindy B.

Horribly. My mitigation contractor set up an appointment with dr plumber to come out to scope out the pipe on 12.2.20 between 10-11am. He agreed to. My contractor called and left 3 voicemail messages beforehand to make sure this guy was still coming out. He got no answer. I called dr plumber and he told me he would let me know when he would be here, but he never did. He never had any intention of showing up! I had used dr plumber in the past and never had a problem. That's why I didn't hesitate to recommend him. What a mistake and an embarrassment! I removed his name from my contact list. My contractor no longer wants to use him as a future contact for other customers who might need plumbing work done. And I had a real plumber come over this week and do a great job!

Description of Work
Scope sewer pipe

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

Sorry for not getting back to you. The contractor set up the appointment and I was a little behind. She was going to be on a conference call at 11:00 am so I did not want to interrupt the call. Shortly after that I had to go to the hospital and was recently released. I was in no condition to make calls and you did not call back to see about scheduling, which I would not have been able to answer. Sorry for not getting back to you

11/05/2020

Sherry N.

They never called or made contact. they must be over worked and do not need new or future work.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replaced and proposal for back bar.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/23/2020

Jeff K.

Doesn't Come to Oconomowoc. Called and explained what I needed and was told it was an Hour and a half drive and he doesn't go to Oconomowoc. My Location is Oconomowoc in Angies List and Dr Plumber came up as an option so "maybe" not include Oconomowoc as an area you service.

Description of Work
Faucet Install, Shower Handle repair, and Tub Drain Button adjustment.

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/27/2020

Daryl O.

Called Dr. Plumber around 8:30 a.m. Steve said he could come later that afternoon. Around 11:30 a.m. Steve called and said his son, Drew, could come to take care of the problem immediately. Drew came and the problem was taken care of quickly and successfully.

Description of Work
Cleaned a clogged air gap that was spewing water across the counter and the clog prevented the dishwasher from operating.

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

09/08/2020

Kenneth S.

Dr. Plumber was on time and very efficient. He arrived on time for the quote. Dr. Plumber arrived the next day to do the repair(once again on time). The work began and completed in a reasonable time. I will use this service again and recommend his services to others.

Description of Work
The drain pipe from the kitchen was rusting away, plus the connection to main waste drain was leaking.

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

09/03/2020

Gianna M.

Steve was very nice and professional, and was able to come service my drain the day after I called. He completed the work quickly and charged a fair price. I will be contacting him for another plumbing project in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink unclogged

Category appliance repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/15/2020

Laura P.

He had to replace the pipe because it started leaking. He did a great job. He was able to fix it right away.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink was clogged

Category appliance repair,plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

Water Heaters, Toilets, Faucets, Sump Pumps, Gas Piping and Repairs, Garbage Disposals, Code Violation Corrections, 24-Hour Emergency Service, General Plumbing or Related Services, Drain Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check