Castleman & Sons Plumbing Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2007

Thinking of a remodel, adding an extra bathroom, solving a hot water issue or just wanting that leaky faucet repaired? Castleman & Sons Plumbing, Inc. has the expertise and tools necessary to address all plumbing needs. 3 employees. uses subs for remodeling. cost determined by the job. travel charges may apply. extra charge for after-hours service. Master Plumbers license #223998. may contact through email....

HAHN'S WATER WELL PUMP SERVICE INC

We are a family owned and operated company.

Aqua Well & Pump Systems Inc

Aqua Well & Pump Systems, Inc., is a 3rd generation; family owned & operated, well and pump service company, serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin. Our mission at Aqua is to provide our customers with a safe, reliable water supply, while safe guarding & promoting the protection of our most precious resource. To accomplish this mission, Aqua is dedicated to investing in promotion, equipment, & most of all people who share the same core values of knowledge, integrity, hard work, & honesty. Aqua provides pump & well drilling service for residential, industrial, commercial, & farm applications. services.

Vince Ingrilli & Sons Plumbing Co Inc

We are a full service plumbing contractor. We run 5 licensed plumbers who specialize in residential and commercial service and repairs. We offer a 5% senior discount, not to be combined with our Angie's List coupon.

10/25/2019

Arthur A.

Justin is a master plumber. I have used him for 3 different jobs at 3 different locations. His advice and understanding of what needs to be done is excellent. The quality of his work is always terrific.

Description of Work
Put in a backup sump pump and also did some smaller plumbing jobs

03/20/2019

Matthew G.

Justin was awesome. made a point to get out despite challenges at a different job earlier in the day, which I appreciated as I worked from home to accommodate their visit. augerwed both toilets, found a faulty flush valve and seal in one, and resolved the blockage in the softener. Justin explained everything in great detail and had me observe everything he did, which was a nice learning experience. overall highly recommend - on time, thorough, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. great experience.

Description of Work
toilets having issues with water level dropping and running intermittently. water softener not discharging brine during backwash and rinse end cycle.

06/23/2017

Doug S.

I wanted old gas pipe replaced/upsized. Castleman showed the most interest and knowledge of all bidders. Their quote was the most precise and descriptive of all the bidders - I knew exactly what I was getting. The topper was that they were also the lowest bid. They laid done runners, so my stairs/carpet were protected when they went in/out. Work was completed in good time and quality of work was very good. Would hire again, if needed.

Description of Work
plumbing- gas line replacement.

02/08/2017

JEANNE E.

Justin was awesome-quick service. Polite, knows what he is doing. I will call him again if I ever need plumber.

Description of Work
Needed a new sump pump with back up sump

05/10/2016

William S.

He was in ahead of time and knew we were getting this ready for a renter coming in so they really worked with us in getting in almost on short notice. He did some prepping the day before as long as we were there working and cleaning up so it was great because of other activities going on there being installed at the same time they were doing their work. Everything went very smoothly. We are extremely happy at the great job done.

Description of Work
Changed out our old well pressure tank and fitted a new one, a couple new toilets, a couple of leaks, and two new shower heads as long as he was available which were a deal price.

Category plumbing,wells

02/24/2016

Charles R.

Very friendly, knowledgable master plumber. Provided options and education on each. Sensitive to budget issues. Fast and efficient. Very quality product

Description of Work
Reolaced defective sump pump with new unit

Category plumbing,wells

10/03/2015

JEFF J.

Saw water on floor and found the a pipe under the kitchen sink had a hole in it. Called Castleman and spoke with Justin. Justin was very busy that day but said he would try to help me out. Sure enough he was able to find time for me. Before he came to my home Justin had me text some photos of the job and he was able to actually give me a price quote. Justin arrived that afternoon and got to work. He was professional and pleasant. The job was completed and I was charged the amount he had quoted earlier. The work looks great. Glad I found Castleman and will call next time I have a plumbing issue.

Description of Work
Reworked the pipes underneath kitchen sink.

07/22/2015

HEATHER N.

This work was fairly last minute and Justin was very helpful with picking out the toilets. I wasn't home but my mom was impressed with the professionalism and speed of the job.

Description of Work
replace two toilets

06/04/2014

JAMES J.

Everything went fine. This guy is very knowledgeable about plumbing. A little on the pricey side but he knows a lot.

Description of Work
Fixed pressure flush toilet that would not flush. Fixed high-end Kohler faucet in kitchen that had been leaking.

05/16/2014

Bruce S.

Fine. Very professional and quality oriented.

Description of Work
Replaced a gauge.

Castleman & Sons Plumbing Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2007

11725 W Scherrei Dr

Franklin, WI 53132

Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Plumbing – Remodels, Additions, Faucet Repair & Replacement, Toilets, Tubs, & Sinks, Water Heaters, Garbage Disposals, Gas Piping & Leak Detection, Appliance Installation, Back Flow Prevention, Water Conditioning, Pipe Thawing, Pump Controls, Wells, & Pumps, & Septic Tanks.

We do not pump septic tanks

Yes, ask for details