BENGO'S

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

GROUP RATES AVAILABLE....

SOUND DESIGNS

SOUND DESIGNS

Home Theater Home Automation Home Audio/Video Networking Structural Wiring Security

09/04/2013

The spring was busy for most lawn care companies so it was no surprise that it took a little bit of time before the work could be done. The de-thatching was labor-intensive and done well. I was surprised by how much dead material came up out of our lawn. The lawn was cut on a different date. It was just a cut, with no trimming (as per our agreement). The lawn was cut just fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
De-Thached and Cut Lawn.

06/24/2011

I called a number posted on signage along the road. I was contacted promptly, and the technician came to my home and gave me a very reasonable estimate for the work I needed done. He came back on the day we mutually scheduled and did the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 5 tree stumps removed (ground up) and one dead bush dug out. Bengos did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone needing this type of service!

07/05/2010

It went very well. A few days after I spoke with them, they came out and did the job while I was at work . The stumps/roots were completely pulverized. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had removed some bushes in my front yard and needed five stumps ground down.

06/16/2010

I have used this service in the past and was very pleased with the work and price. I called them four times to come and aerate my yard, they never returned my call so I hired someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
none

09/23/2009

I called on Saturday the stumps were removed on Tuesday. I could not even tell he was there. The stumps were gone but the grass was not ruined or torn up. It was like they were never there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 yrs ago, a tennant had removed the bushes in front of the house but left the stumps. We called Bengo's last year to remove some tree stumps in our yard and my husband thought we should ask them if they remove bush stumps. They did.

CATEGORY lawn service

AERATION, DE-THATCHING, 4 STEP FERTIZATION/ PESTICIDE PROCESS, OVERSEEDING, LAWN MOWING, HEDGING/ EDGING, SPRING/ FALL CLEANUP, NEW LAWN INSTALLATIONS, SILT FENCE INSTALLATION, TRACTOR/BOBCAT SERVICES, SNOW REMOVAL, STUMP GRINDING, COMPLETE RESIDENTIAL/ COMMERCIALS GROUNDS MANAGEMENT.

Satisfaction