Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2010

3.5

8755 N Port Washington Rd

Fox Point, WI 53217

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

08/24/2015

MORT B.

They were very cooperative in adjusting the delivery date to match my installation delivery date. They also had the lowest price.

Description of Work
I bought my washer and dryer there.

11/17/2013

Daniel J.

When I chose the new computer I wanted to buy, and asked the salesman whether EVERYTHING could be transferred from my older HP desktop, he said "Oh yes, EVERYTHING." Included in the purchase price of the new computer I purchased was a $100.00 fee to transfer ALL FILES from my older HP to the new Gateway. After I got the new Gateway home, I found that about 40% of my previous files were MISSING. When I returned with it, and questioned it, I was told by Geek Squad,who did the work, that "Not all SOFTWARE Programs would successfully transfer; only what was on the Hard Drive." Does the word "EVERYTHING" really have different meanings within the English Language? I paid $100.00 to be LIED TO!

Description of Work
Transfer files from older computer to a new one I bought from them.

Category computer sales

10/13/2012

Elysha R.

I chose Best Buy because of their prices, because of my positive expriences purchases photo and computer items from them, and because I am a Reward Zone member, The sales person was very friendly, professional, and helpful. At the time, I felt really pleased with the transaction. I had to pay an extra $140 for installation, and she scheduled a day for installation, a week and a half later (that was the first available appointment), and told me I would get a call the day before with a 2 hour time frame. I told her that I work in the mornings and would prefer an afternoon appointment, and she made a note of that. Turns out, BB subcontracts out the installation. I called Best Buy to complain. Their resolution was to send me a $50 gift card. If I had known that Best Buy would contract out to a company that made the whole situation so difficult, I would have arranged to hire a company of my choosing to install the dishwasher rather than pay Best Buy and IMI to give me the runaround for three weeks. In the future, I will likely consider one of the many other options I have for appliance purchases.

Description of Work
I bought a dishwasher at Best Buy and paid extra for installation.

01/26/2010

Randall N.

It is a 42 inch big screen TV and I paid $900 for it. I decided to go to them because of the location and decided on this particular TV because of an advertisement. It was also on sale because it was a discontinued model and I thought it was a good buy. I have done that with other products as well in the past. I did not require them to deliver the TV to me. It is not that they are really doing anything wrong, but it is more that sense that I am just a number, cog and a great big corporate wheel. They will be nice enough and informative enough while it looks like I’m going to lay down my money. When I hesitate or slow down in the purchase process, they walk away from me and I had that experience both with the TV and the computer. I was disappointed when I had to take the laptop back to them and got really good service from this one young guy, but he was a college student and was going back to school the next day. The next time I went back he wasn’t there and somebody had been hired 4 days earlier and knew very little and it was a much less satisfactory experience. There were two issues and the first one was clearly their fault because the machine was defective and the speakers were defective and that was where the young man was very nice about it. The other problem was a physical problem with the speaker and the other guy switched out the hard rive. They gave me a new machine that worked.

Description of Work
I purchased a big screen TV from Best Buy-Fox Point in May 2009.

Apex Audio/Video LLC

Apex Audio/Video was founded on the principle that simplicity is paramount in every clients connected home. Over our many years of service we have provided the latest in TV installation, home theater, home automation, whole house audio, WiFi networking, video surveillance and new construction pre-wiring. Its not about buying the latest gadget. Its about finding the product that fits your lifestyle. We began working in this field because of our passion for audio/video, now it’s our turn to bring that passion home to you.

Award 2022
    Correct Cabling

Hello there! I hope I can earn your business. Please see my website and Google business profile for Correct Cabling LLC to see more work samples and customer reviews. We bring a lot of value with the right knowledge, tools, and work ethic we bring to every project. I have cabled thousands of homes and would treat your home or business like my own. Thank you for your interest!

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
    Computer Sales
    TV Sales
    TV Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 Days

Appliance & TV Repair, Major Brands, Refrigerators, Washer & Dryers, Ranges Gas & Electric, Dishwashers, Microwaves, TVs, LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, Older TV Models