Artisan Construction

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2011

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Only working in environments with limited exposure to other people, and outdoors.

Please call for more details.

Artisan Construction; Home Improvements & Repairs We are specialists in home maintenance and repair. Most of our work is warranted for one year. Angie's List members receive a $15 discount for first time service; we do offer seniors 65+ a 10% discount off of labor up to a $50 discount, however, a customer receives one discount - whichever is better for the customer....

Color Your Dreams LLC

I offer services like interior residential painting (interior wood staining/ resurfacing, deck painting/ staining. I also paint/ repaint outside statues, freehand painter (murals or on canvas), and resin artist. Color Your Dreams LLC. is Owner operated. FULLY INSURED. I give exceptional customer service and make sure that the customer is satisfied when I leave. I have a Facebook page where you can book an appointment or check out any promotions that are going on. https://www.facebook.com/ColorYourDreamsPrinceton I haven't been in the painting biz for long, but am willing to learn if necessary.

Duncan's Window & Door

Our goal at Duncan's Window and Door is to educate customers about window and door options so that they can make an informed decision on the best product for their needs. NO High Pressure Sales, NO Sales Gimmicks, Just Quality Window and Door products and Installation at an affordable price. We are a family owned and operated business and have over 40 years of combined experience in the window and door industry. We take pride in our work and treat your home like it is ours. We would love to have the opportunity to show you the Duncan's Window & Door difference!

Ridge Top Exteriors Inc

As a roofing contractor, we realize your roof is the primary barrier against the elements, such as hail, high winds, rain, snow, and ice. A hail damaged roof repair needs to be done by an experienced, professional roofing contractor. We are that experienced roof repair contactor with over 30 plus years of experience. In fact, RidgeTop Roofs and Exteriors is a full service home repair and improvement service, including siding, windows, decks, and gutter. We are here to answer your questions and provide you with a selection of options to consider when making your decisions.

Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors Inc on Angi

12/19/2018

It went real well. I found him by word of mouth. He was very organized and knew what he was doing. He got it done in a time that he said he would get it done. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very friendly, professional guy. He has wide knowledge on other areas. I asked him with questions with my furnace and fence.

Description of Work
He came over and adjusted 3 doors for me.

Category handyman service,doors

01/15/2017

Neil efficiently and neatly took care of the problem after first looking over the situation and deciding the best way to procede

Description of Work
Problems with area of basement needed repair.

Category handyman service

06/02/2016

Category contractors

05/20/2014

Talked to Neil on the phone the night before, he said he was looking forward to doing the work...very good sign I had a winner! Neil got there about 5 minutes before he was supposed to be there. He asked me what I wanted to do first, which was the gutters. He got right to work, cleaning and then putting on the gutter caps. He mitered the corners of the gutter caps also, making it a very neat appea...

Description of Work
Cleaned my gutters, put gutter caps on, made sure downspouts worked, re-attached mailbox to pole, installed bird feeder pole, hung 2 pictures, replaced furnace filter, replaced water filter in basement, replaced broken toilet seat, fixed pull out drawer in kitchen, took out middle console on front seat of car & replaced with another console.

Category gutter cleaning

10/14/2013

Neil is a true pro, very easy to work with, creative, and works h****** the project. He came in on budget and on time despite a difficult project. He worked well with the local inspector to make sure that the details were right and the project was done to inspector expectations. There were no surprises. Our building is over 100 years old - we will be calling him again!

Description of Work
Rebuilt external steps, gutter work, tuck pointing, and roof repair.

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

Projects Ranging from: 1 hour to several weeks in length such as small remodels, Handyman Work, Carpentry, Trim/Woodwork, Tile/Grout repair, Painting, Drywall, mailboxes, Door repair/adjustment/replacement/locks, Fences, Decks, Shelving, Cleaning/Organize, Furniture Assembly, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Change Cabinet Hardware, Screen Replacement, Replace Toilets/Faucets, Miscellaneous Repairs. No markup on materials.

3rd story gutter cleaning.

Check, PayPal