Benjamin Plumbing Inc

Founded 1962 • With Angi since October 2006

2870 Commerce Park Drive

Fitchburg, WI 53719

Residential and commercial plumbing remodeling, new construction and repair services; award winning member of NARI of Madison.

06/01/2022

Jeff K.

They are very good to work with. They'll respond immediately.

Description of Work
Plumbing work

06/27/2019

Betty W.

The service was good but Little expensive.

Description of Work
They put in water heater and put in new new faucet.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

05/07/2018

Brian P.

Ken replaced the leaking copper waterline and "T" joint. He was pleasant, prompt, efficient & cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
I had a leaking copper waterline in my basement ceiling at a "T" in the line which had corroded from a leaking dishwasher drain. I have done some copper waterline work myself, but didn't feel comfortable with this location.

04/17/2018

Kurt K.

All went well. Plumber advised on options for replacement of failed laundry water shutoff valves. The work included opening a small hole in the wall which was also repaired appropriately. No problems. The work was accomplished with a minimum of disruption.

Description of Work
Replace shutoff valves

01/17/2018

Margaret H.

They were prompt and efficient with their time. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Replace toilet

09/13/2017

Sharon D.

Plumbers arrived in a timely way and accomplished both installations in one day. Someone had to return a couple days hence to complete a couple of small tasks that finished the job, but was handled in a timely way.

Description of Work
Benjamin Plumbing installed a tankless water heater and a water softener for us. The company recommended good brands, so our estimate included not only the labor but also the appliances.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

Thank you for sharing your experience, and for the positive review. Please keep Benjamin Plumbing in mind for your future plumbing needs!

08/18/2017

Joyce H.

They sell quality items and do quality work.

Description of Work
They replaced an outside faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank you for choosing Benjamin Plumbing! Please keep us in mind for your future projects!

07/20/2017

linda M.

The water heater we had was less than 2 years old and was leaking. Dennis at Benjamin did the research to help us decide which option would be better for us. Turned out the higher efficiency tank we had required a lot more annual maintenance than a traditional model. We decided switching back to a traditional water heater was the better option for us. When our existing tank started leaking more than we could manage, they walked us through draining and shutting down the tank before the water flooded our basement. The next day they were there with the new tank right on time. The install went smoothly and we had our hot water back in just a few hours. Nice job!

Description of Work
Remove the existing indirect water heater and replace with a traditional water heater. Install new kitchen faucet I had purchased.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

We are very glad we were able to help with your water heater and faucet. Thank you for choosing Benjamin Plumbing and for your great review! Please keep us in mind for your future plumbing needs.

06/15/2017

Ginny W.

Quality work with no hidden costs. Love my new Kohler bathtub / shower and my new Kohler walk in shower!

Description of Work
Bathtub / Shower replacement.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing Benjamin Plumbing. We are very happy to hear that you love you new Kohler bathtub and Kohler walk-in shower!

06/11/2017

Michael K.

Prompt, professional, and courteous service. A bit pricey, but comparable to other plumbers. We are happy with their service.

Description of Work
Replace bathroom fixtures, minor plumbing repair.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your confidence in our services and for the wonderful review! Please keep us in mind for your future plumbing needs!

05/24/2017

Katie K.

Perfect. Serviceman arrived on time, was professions and very thorough.

Description of Work
I had new flooring put in and needed to have a professional plumber reinstall the toilets

Category plumbing

Good morning! Thank you for choosing Benjamin Plumbing and for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that your appointment went well. Please keep us in mind for your future plumbing needs!

02/24/2017

Doreen J.

He was courteous, efficient, and punctual (They were right on time). He had a really hard job with the toilet, but did just fine. A previous company had glued the toilet to the floor. Everything works just fine now!

Description of Work
They installed a new toilet, garbage disposal, and repaired an outdoor faucet.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Good afternoon [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing Benjamin Plumbing! We are happy to hear that your appointment with Rick went well. Please keep us in mind for your future plumbing needs!

11/22/2016

Kevin B.

well, I bought the faucet and the first time they were here he asked if I knew I had a faucet without a spray hose, I basically said WHAT!! So he rescheduled and I bought a faucet with a sprayer and they came back to install it and everything was quick and it works fine. They also installed a hot water heater 6 yrs ago. plumbed in a sink in the basement and fixed something in a bathroom once, (don't really remember what he did). Point is, I must like them, I keep calling them :)

Description of Work
They installed a faucet in the kitchen.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your positive review! We're happy to be your friend in the plumbing business!

11/21/2016

Kevin B.

Description of Work
They installed a faucet in the kitchen.

11/08/2016

Bob K.

Left a message with them. Never had my call returned.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Good afternoon [Member Name Removed] , We sincerely apologize that your call was not returned. We continue to strive to improve our services every day. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

10/17/2016

Robert R.

Plumber was great, however, the rest of the company stinks. This was installed in August and I am still waiting for my paperwork, a simple invoice, for proof of purchase and tax credit. But that seems too difficult for them. Secondly, most plumbing companies will bring a water heater with them. We had to wait, which I assume cost me money, while an outside service brought the heater. Why I say that is the audicity to charge $1.705 for a lousy 50 gal heater that is $600 at any store like Menards or Home Depot. So a thousand bucks to do a two hour install? Never again. Totally crooked business practices. Also reported to BBB. This is not the plumber's fault, but the company behind him. He was very professional, but only him and he had no control over the back end. The ONLY positive thing was the speed. But for $500 an hour I'll be at your home the same day also. This was a simple, pull out the leaking heater and replace it with a new one. No major work, just a simple in and out with almost no plumbing work other than a joint or two. No electrical, no nothing. But $1705 for that. Think I was born yesterday? My fault for not asking in advance. Review still justified. No wonder Benjamin has resorted to mass advertising. I guess Madison people are catching on to his business practices. Mr. Benjamin, send me my paperwork that I pad $1705 for!

Description of Work
water heater replacement

08/29/2016

David H.

They charge a hundred dollars before they even come to your house. They are very good.

Description of Work
For plumbing, we use Benjamin Plumber. He did a bunch of stuff. He replaced the faucet in the kitchen, replaced an outdoor faucet, and checked our water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for choosing Benjamin Plumbing and for your review! Our minimum charge of $99.75 is for the first half hour of work from one of our experienced service technicians, and includes our one year warranty on all fixtures, parts and labor supplied and installed by us and a 60 day warranty for repairs. We also do not charge a trip charge in the surrounding Madison area.

08/29/2016

David H.

The house came with these guys having done the work and we stuck with them. I think Benjamin Plumbers are really good. I do not have any complaints about them. We have not had a problem.

Description of Work
They installed the plumbing in our house before we moved in. We had a tiny problem with the water heater very soon after we moved in and they came and fixed it.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for your review!

02/05/2016

Amanda P.

This plumbing company is awesome! We (my husband and I) have used Benjamin Plumbing before for installing a valve for the water to the outdoor spigot. This time we had a bunch of work to be done. This plumber, a different one than before, arrived on time and was very professional. He clearly knew what he was doing. The water heater install was quick and easy. The kitchen faucet, on the other hand, was a pain. The toughest part was getting the old faucet out without damaging the sink. He ended up sawing through it to get it out! I'm so glad we didn't attempt to do that ourselves! Everything else went very smoothly. He tested everything out after installation to make sure it worked and there were no issues. From start to finish was only 2 1/2 hours! I am so impressed. The bill was far less than I expected, so much so that I read it over several times to make sure it was correct and complete. I would definitely use Benjamin Plumbing again for any plumbing issues!

Description of Work
Installed new hot water heater and new garbage disposal purchased through them. Also installed a new kitchen sink that was not purchased through them.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, water delivery, home remodeling

12/04/2015

Will H.

Everything has worked out beautifully. We have taken their recommendations. The plumbers really know what they are doing, they are fast, and give you a lot of information.

Description of Work
I have used them in the past (for faucets, bathroom work, fixtures, garbage disposal replacement, etc)

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

09/13/2015

Kate B.

First of all, by way of explanation for a B on pricing, I think Benjamin Plumbing is a bit pricey. Saying that, however, I would never call anyone else. I absolutely trust these people. The sink will require another look as Jim Baker was not able to make the sink leak while he was here. He advised leaving the cupboard under the sink empty to monitor whether the leak was fixed and if not, where the water was accumulating. I did that and can report that he fixed the leak around the counter rim but I noted this morning exactly where the water is dripping onto the cupboard floor. I will call them again tomorrow. I appreciate the careful explanation of the situation. Yes, I believe that plumbing, like surgery, is an art and a practice. I will continue this review as the saga continues.

Description of Work
Fixed hot water to one shower; worked on leaking kitchen sink.

07/23/2015

Carlos C.

Contractor did excellent work, no complaints about quality. Pricing is always high with plumbers, but we ran into an overtime situation that made it worse. At one point to save money we offered to go get a missing part so he could continue working and not extend the labor hours any further.

Description of Work
Replaced main drain stack after original one started leaking

04/15/2015

MONICA M.

The service was very, very good. I did not meet the workers, they came when I was not there, but I did talk to them on the phone. They were very nice. They left the area perfect.

Description of Work
I used Benjamin Plumbing to fix a disposal.

03/06/2015

Ben S.

They were good. They came on time and did the job quickly. They were very professional. I think Benjamin came, and he was very friendly. He gave me a good estimate right away, and that's what it cost in the end. I appreciated that. He was pretty quick. With regard to price, I don’t have anything to compare it to; it seemed fair. With regard to quality, I didn’t have to call him. With regard to responsiveness, I think he was there the next day. With regard to punctuality, he was on time when he said he would be. I would absolutely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Benjamin Plumbing. They had to fix a toilet.

01/22/2015

Joseph L.

They are highly skilled, but he is a little pricey.

Description of Work
I have used Benjamin Plumbing because I had a toilet tank leak.

Clark Heating & Cooling

Clark Heating & Cooling offers American standard & Bryant heating & cooling products. We could offer many other brands but we feel these two offer the best balance of features, benefits, reliability, warranty coverage and overall value. As we say, the bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten. We are an American standard customer care dealer which means we go above & beyond to ensure a great experience with Clark heating. We have many times been recognized as "dealer of the year" for providing unmatched service. We've accomplished this by maintaining customer satisfaction rating of over 98%. Contact us today, we'd love to make you a satisfied customer too.

Seasonal Survival

$75.00 trip fee Regular or Weekend Veteran owned Family Business Senior and Veteran discount 35 years in HVAC trade.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

TruHome Inc

TruHome specializes in offering our customers superior products at an affordable price. We specialize in stone-coated steel and asphalt roofing, energy-efficient windows, safe and maintenance-free tub/shower systems, and siding. We offer limited to lifetime transferable warranties on our products. We also offer financing, which makes us unique. Our company was established in 2016. TruHome Inc began offering only roofs and windows and have since expanded our products to bath/shower systems and siding. Even though TruHome Inc has grown, we still are a family owned-operated business with the same values. Our everyday goal is to provide our customers with superior products at an affordable price that will last them many years.

Offers Coupon

Wisconsin
    State of Wisconsin
    03/31/2020
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing

Toilets, Faucets, Whirlpools, Showerheads, Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Plumbing Fixtures, Tankless Water Heaters, Sump Pumps, Pipe, Piping, Re-Piping, Steam Generators, Gas Piping, Plumbing Parts, Water Line Repair, Remodeling, Showers, Tubs, Shower Pan, Shower Doors, Grab Bar, Walk-In Tubs, Shower Modules, Vanity Tops, Vanities, Countertops, Bath Exhaust Fans, Central Vacuum Systems, Radiant Heat & Snowmelt

Drain cleaning (from house to street)