Bertrang Roofing Co

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2010

S13231 County Rd H

Fairchild, WI 54741

From metal roofs, to rubber and shingled options, families and businesses have been relying on our services for over 30 years. Let our licensed and insured professionals provide you with siding and gutter systems that will protect your property for many years to come. We've been family owned since

07/09/2016

Carolene F.

They tore off all the old roofing and had the new roofing installed within a day. Clean up was good but I did find nails in the driveway. On 5/06/13 discovered a leak in the roof and left message for the provider, no call back. Called provider again on 5/10/13 and left another message, no call back. Sent an email to provider on 5/13/13 and got a reply on 5/16/13 stating that someone would be out to look at the roof the following day. On 5/17/13 I received a call around noon at work, saying they were going to look at the roof and call me what with they found out. I got home from work and I can see they put a thick line of caulk where the shingles meet the house, but received no call. The fix they performed did not fix the leak, I made several more calls and finally got a call from one of the foremen on 10/15/13. The guy came out that same day. He looked at things and could not figure out why the roof was leaking. He gave me his card and I was supposed to give him a call when I notice the roof leaking. I gave up and finally hired someone else who discovered that there was flashing missing between the garage roof and the house.

Description of Work
Remove and dispose of the existing shingle roof down to wood deck on house and attached 2 car garage, Install aluminum drip edge, ice shield, felt, shingles, ridge vent vent & pipe flashings. I supplied all materials, cost of service was for their labor and disposal of old roofing.

10/04/2015

David B.

Showed up on time and as promised. Completed job on schedule Very expensive labor cost

Description of Work
Provided labor to install roofing on new home.

06/09/2014

Joelene S.

They called on a Tuesday to confirm. The guys showed up at 8:00 am Wednesday and tore off the old roof, made sure there were no soft spots, and put the new roof and gutters back on. They were all done by 1:30 pm and the new roof looks really nice! My brother had his roof replaced a few years ago by another company, and he was constantly finding nails after they left because it hadn't been cleaned up very well. Not so with these guys. These guys cleaned up everything!

Description of Work
replaced the old asphalt roof

06/09/2014

jason N.

Description of Work
Tore off and replaced shingles with Owens corning lifetime shingles. Also replaced sub facia around the house. It took them 5 hrs and it looks beautiful. Time will tell if it holds up.

04/22/2014

Melissa M.

Very disappointed in the timeliness of responses regarding whether they would take the job in summer of 2013, and can not recommend a company that wont provide a service because another roofer started the job and did not complete it. Roofing business is competitive, but it is also a service industry that people count on and need absolute confidence in.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate for reroofing initially in 2012. He verbally confirmed could do the job when we later cpmtacted him in August of 2013, but did not follow on successive calls we placed to him until late September and then informed us too busy to take our roofing job. We then gave the job to another contractor who did partial job and caused damages. Then Bertrang roofing representative stated this spring that they don't get involved in situations like this because if there is a problem down the road they might be held responsible for mistakes the initial roofer made.

04/22/2013

Marianne S.

Built our new home with defective Certainteed shingles. After suspicious leaks and finding a lawsuit against Certainteed on the internet found Bertrang roofing through a referral. They came out right away, gathered the information required for the lawsuit, measured the roof and then we waited for Certainteed. Upon approval by Certainteed they returned, removed the old shingles, repaired several places that were leaking, and reshingled the house. They completed everything in a few days. I would highly recommend them. Certainteed, on the other hand, had a nationwide lawsuit and came out of it very well compared to what the homeowners had to endure. We were reimbursed for only the prorated cost of the shingles, the labor to remove the defective shingles, repair the sub roof and have it reshingled was entirely on the homeowner. Warranty by Certainteed and the courts decision was certainly unjust but the roofing company was exceptional.

Description of Work
Removed previous roof, repaired subroof and installed new shingles.

05/05/2012

Curt C.

Great job! even did more than I was expecting. Completed the job in one day. All crew members seemed to know just what their job responsibility was and didn't waste any time. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Removed old roof.Installed new skylights.installed new vents.installed new shingles.cleaned up the area very well.

04/02/2012

David S.

They cleaned up afterwards. They were prompt, didn't make too much of a mess, worked quickly, and followed up well. They had some mistakes and came back and fixed it without argument. Even though they corrected it, I think it should have been done right the first time. The prices were competitive.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof on our house.

03/22/2012

bushbeck E.

The punctuality, professionalism, and responsiveness were excellent. I am 99% sure; I am going to use them.

Description of Work
I got an estimate on roofing from them.

03/21/2012

Frank J.

One call, one visit, job completed.

Description of Work
We had a drip in our kitchen during a rain storm. I called Bertrang roofing and he came within a day, looked at the problem, found the cause, and had his crew come the same day to fix the leak. I was very impressed.

Frontline Roofing And Exteriors LLC

Frontline Roofing And Exteriors has been in the Industry for 22 years. We specialize in Roofing, Siding, Doors, Windows, Gutters, Insulation and Masonry. Call today for your replacement or repair. https://frontlinerande.com/

Been Doin' It Construction LLC

Fully insured and licensed building contractor offering complete construction in all fields, financing available through westconsin credit union, competitive pricing and seasonal discounts available. Specializing in custom exteriors, all types of roofing, composite and wood decks, complete garage packages, concrete and complete home builds!

Roofing - shingled, metal, rubber, seamless gutters, siding sales & installation.