TJS Asphalt Paving Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2012

4.3

Additional DBA - T J S Asphalt Maintenance Construction Co,Inc....

Borgwardt Construction LLC

Borgwardt Construction LLC

We have been in business since 1984, specializing in garages, poll buildings, and decks. We are a member of the BBB of WI, & we have an A+ rating. We are fully insured & bonded. We are also licensed by the State of WI. License ID# 4743&4741 We are now lead certified and practice lead safe procedures.

10/05/2020

They never showed up they do not return phone calls after numerous months of calling he finally showed up on a day I was not there and he was mad because I was not there now he refuses to return my phone calls or show up to do work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some patchwork done to get me through winter and then a total driveway replacement next year

CATEGORY concrete repair,driveway pavers

06/13/2012

It was surprisingly great. I didn’t think they would look as nice as they did from just a small snapshot. They worked with me to keep it within a budget because certain sizes and papers can get expensive quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new driveway for me.

CATEGORY driveway pavers

Residential and commercial asphalt, road repair work, repair, driveway seal coating, paving, walkways, patios, drainage solutions, wheel stops, aw cutting, removal and replacement.