M & R Movers LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2011

We are an experienced moving company founded in 2006. We do all sorts of moves from just loading client rented trucks, drive & unload trucks. We handle everything from portraits to porcelain to pianos. Small jobs & large jobs. We work quickly & take care of your valuables. A field supervisor is physically present at every move & all communications are responded to as quickly & accurately as possible....

Busy B's Moving

Busy B's Moving

With 8 years experience in the moving industry, we understand the hassle of the job. Busy B's promise to our clients is to complete our moves with compassion and efficiency. We have served Sun Prairie, WI, Madison, WI , Middleton, Wi Milwaukee, WI and surrounding areas. From moving a couple of items to moving whole house loads we have a solution! Even if you are moving out of state. From Busy B's Movers you can expect consistency and integrity. Our trained professionals will pack, wrap, and pad your items to insure a safe move. From your estimate to your unload, you will be stress free.

Offers by Busy B's Moving on Angi

08/10/2016

M&R Movers is a very untrustworthy company. I contacted them five days before our upcoming in-town move. I confirmed over the phone with Ryan that this move would be for August 10th, the day of my closing. The night before my move (after all other moving companies had closed for the day), I get an e-mail from M&R Movers saying that they do not recall us ever discussing moving me on August 10th, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In-town moving

06/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ryan and his guys are great. Thus far, they have only moved much of our stuff into storage - our move across the country is coming up. But I appreciate Ryan's friendly and helpful attitude, his flexibility. Really like him and would certainly recommend.

06/23/2016

I contacted Ryan, they owner by phone. He promptly set up an appointment to go through the old house & quoted me a price. The movers showed up on time, including Ryan. Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
M & R movers moved us from McFarland to Monona. They were prompt, polite, very professional & fun. Very fast, too. We would recommend them to anyone.

06/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional and timely. Entire team was friendly, careful of household items and worked quickly. Would recommend and use again. Love the fact that owner is a VET and can give back.

06/10/2016

The team was on time and was very courteous. They handled all our furniture with care. They were efficient, yet careful. And the price was exactly what I expected based on our contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving large furniture.

Moving, loading, unloading, packing - household & business goods