Kjelstad Plumbing and Heating Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2012

Right Choice Construction LLC

Right Choice Construction is a orginaztion developed by a handful of people, Right Choice offers a premium products at affordable prices, Right Choice has over 20 years combined experience were fully licensed and insured.

Been Doin' It Construction LLC

Fully insured and licensed building contractor offering complete construction in all fields, financing available through westconsin credit union, competitive pricing and seasonal discounts available. Specializing in custom exteriors, all types of roofing, composite and wood decks, complete garage packages, concrete and complete home builds!

08/23/2021

Susan O.

They are prompt, reasonable in pricing and very professional.

Description of Work
They replace bathroom fixture.

02/12/2021

John S.

Didn't heed my advice to drill a pilot hole from the tub side and instead tried to measure from the backside and made an access hole that was a half a foot on the wrong side a wall stud. This made it more difficult to perform the work and it made it harder to repair the hole.

Description of Work
Replace shower faucet.

08/17/2017

Aram M.

After coming over to look at the job they told me I would get an estimate within a week. After more than a month and many phone calls they still had not gotten me an estimate nor had they given me any explanation as to why!

Description of Work
I needed a stool waste line moved and updated

08/16/2017

JANET D.

It was one guy who completed the service. We got a written report of what was done.

Description of Work
They fixed a leaky faucet, installed a new faucet, fixed a leaky faucet and cleaned some drains.

09/19/2016

Gary F.

It went great. Dan showed up on time and explained how he was going to do the repair work. He was very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Kjelstad Plumbing and Dan in particular.

Description of Work
I had the drain assembly and associated pipes and trap replaced on my upstairs tub/shower.

04/21/2014

Rhonda S.

I bought a new washer and found that the old shut off valves for my machine needed to be replaced. My outdoor faucets for my hose hookups were leaking so I had those replaced as well. I left a message on Saturday and they got back to me first thing on Monday and were able to do the work the same day! I was very please with their work. I thought the price for labor was a bit high - $157.00 but was very pleased with the work and it is possible that the labor charge is in the ball park with other plumbers. I would use them again and give them a five star rating!

Description of Work
Replaced hot and cold shut off valves for washing machine. Replaced two outdoor faucets and their shut off valves.

04/12/2014

Racheal M.

From setting up the appointment with ease, the plumber arriving on time to the work being done all went off without a hitch. The plumber was professional, friendly AND most important experienced. He did a wonderful job. Our surprise came in the mail when we got our bill. After using other plumber companies in our area and being charged mileage from their building, being billed for more hours than worked, multiple trips charges along with unsuccessful work it's refreshing to find a plumber company that's fair with pricing and performs the job successfully. I can't compliment them enough. We've used Kjelstad several times now. We'll continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Fix the water flow of our kitchen sink faucet. Repaired a toilet flange.

02/26/2014

Melissa M.

very timely with excellent explanation of old house plumbing issues in general and potential future issues. no pressure. in particular, this company works well with the houses here in the historic district of town preserving and repairing when you want them to, rather than simply replacing fixtures. they are a class act and work on all types of plumbing issues. I personally do not find your question regarding punctuality to be terribly appropriate since any plumbing company has to triage the severity of the calls coming in and some will take significantly longer to repair than expected. they will be there the day they say they will, but within a time frame, not at a specific time of day.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking iron pipe in basement. Repaired sink fixtures.

07/29/2013

Margaret B.

The installation of the gas line was tricky as 90 percent of the work was under the floor of the kitchen, which was accessed through the finished basement. They were timely and efficient. The price originally quoted turned out to be less when billed...always a nice surprise! They also service central vacuum cleaners and they took care of that too without cutting piping all over the house to "find the source" of the blockage (I had another contractor do just that several years ago..uggh!)

Description of Work
Kjelsad installed a new gas line into my kitchen to connect a gas oven and repaired my central vacuum system.

09/20/2012

Willard L B.

They always do a good job for us.

Description of Work
We had no water; called Kjelstad, who have done our plumbing for for 15 yrs. They came the same day; identified the problem; replaced the pressure tank.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,wells

Kjelstad Plumbing and Heating Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2012

3705 Vold Ct

Eau Claire, WI 54701

Residential & commercial kitchen, bathroom remodeling, new construction, water conditioning, gas piping, leak fixing & water heater replacement.

MasterCard, Visa