COMPUTER WIZARDS

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2010

Computer Sales

No Layway or other Financing Options...

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
518 Computer Repair

**Now offering onsite service within an 30 mile radius of zip code 12018-Averill Park; and nationwide Remote Services** With over 15 years of professional computer experience, we are here to provide tech support. We offer tech support and repair services for pc's, mac's, tablets, phones, game consoles and more. All new Clients will receive 10% off their first service. Ask us about our military and senior discount. http://www.518computerrepair.com

07/31/2014

I have used CW often in the past, taking my computer in to have it cleaned and/or new software added or updated. I have also purchased a computer they built specific for me. They now can help me remotely from my home so I don't have to bring the computer in every time I need something. This is especially critical for me as I work out of my home.

Description of Work
Ben, from this company helped me remotely with computer issues I was having. I work out of my home and this business is awesome in helping maintain reliable computer equipment.

05/09/2014

They were very professional.

Description of Work
I used the computer repair service of Computer Wizards.

04/26/2014

In every case Computer Wizards has provided excellent service at reasonable cost. They always provide explanations and good suggestions.

Description of Work
Computer Wizards has on several occasions removed viruses, repaired physical problems, and come to our home to remedy networking problems.

05/18/2013

Didn't like how I was treated, On Dec 6, 2012 6/20/13 - updated The owner of Computer Wizards left me a phone message to call him back on 6/20/13. We discussed what happened and afterwards I feel that an upgrade was appropriate . He was very reasonable . I will give Comp. Wizards another chance.

Description of Work
Slow computer 1st time Slow computer 2nd time

Category computer repair

[removed member name], Thanks for the review even though it is negative. Can you elaborate on your problems with our service? I tried looking up your account to see what we did but i'm not finding you in our database. Do you have the right computer shop?

03/20/2012

James is amazing. He has fixed things that other people had given up on years ago. He is so reasonable. We were having some issues and couldn't print envelopes from one of the computers. He came and made the laptop work with it, and then he brought the chips and upgraded the memory on two computers, and our bill was $75 for all that work. He is so amazing, and everything works perfectly when he is...

Description of Work
We use Computer Wizards for computer service. He has put in a new system and upgraded computers for us. He has made laptops with different operating systems talk to the network.

Category computer repair,computer sales

On Site, In Store or Remote Support Services Computer Upgrades New Computers Computer Repair Fix all Brands

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal