CleanWorks Inc

With Angi since December 2009

We have an in house contracting company and an in house pating and sheet rock finishing company. You can take care of everything with only one call!...

Right Choice Construction LLC

Right Choice Construction is a orginaztion developed by a handful of people, Right Choice offers a premium products at affordable prices, Right Choice has over 20 years combined experience were fully licensed and insured.

Superior Carpet Cleaning

Superior Carpet Cleaning is located in River Falls, WI, just 20 minutes east of the St Paul/Minneapolis, MN metro area, specializing in carpet and furniture cleaning, detailing motor vehicles and stripping and waxing linoleum type floors. SCC provides quality work, and extraordinary customer service at the best value. SCC is owned and operated by Tom Vogler and was started in 2005. With over 1600 cleaning jobs completed by himself, including residential, commercial and apartments, he has no employees and does not sub contract any of the work out. Furniture moved at NO extra cost! Please call ahead if you would like assistance figuring square footage to receive best service.

10/08/2014

Margaret G.

05/09/2014

Jack F.

They are very responsive.

Description of Work
I used the carpet cleaning service of Clean Works Inc.

06/01/2013

Susan G.

At times we thought we might not have made the right decision calling these guys. Let me tell you even if it was in the basement there was discomfort in the 10 or more pieces of equipment running 24-7. We thought it might have been easier to rip it all out and start over. But I am happy to say I am glad we stuck with their plan. After all the mess of the water in the basement, we are very pleased with the result. Basement is back to normal. There is no doubt in my mind that these people know what they are doing. We have lived in our home for 27 years and had never had water entering into our basement. We now had a sump pump installed.

Description of Work
Ground Water entered our basement through the floor in a matter of a few hours.They were called and with quick response. Our friends recommended this company because they had had a water pipe break. They spent over a week drying out our basement so we would not have to replace sheet rock and carpet. Cleanworks worked around my work schdule to check on the progress each day. Employees were exceptionally knowledgable and professional.

Category remodeling

05/06/2013

Jack F.

Jared quoted the job and then did a quick and professional job. The carpet looks great. We would use them again without question.

Description of Work
Three rooms and two stair cases

11/08/2012

Jan A.

I was surprised I was able to pick the time that worked for my schedule. They arrived early instead of late or just telling me a four hour window like other services I've scheduled. My carpet is almost 18 years old and lokss and feels like it did when new. Everything was done in two hours. I was charged the price quoted and the work far exceeded my expectaions. The carpet was dry in a short period of time and did not have any wet spots in heavier traffic areas like when I've cleaned it myself.

Description of Work
I had carpet cleaned in in four rooms and added the steps when they arrived.

12/22/2011

Arlene R.

I spent about $120 on the job. I use them regularly because I like their service technicians. They are pleasant. They do a very job of cleaning the carpets. Their work is excellent. They have a van that pulls up; they clean the carpets. The carpets are not left unduly wet; they dry quickly. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I use Clean-Works LLC regularly to clean my carpets. My last interaction with them was four months ago.

07/15/2011

Mary Beth S.

I was impressed starting with my first phone call to inquire about their services. A live person picked up the phone, not a voice mail or service and more importantly, that person was knowledgable about the cleaning process and was able to answer the many questions I had prior to making my decision to use them. I was able to set up an appointment quickly, they were a few minutes early, extremely knowledgeable and gave me tips and hints for future use. They were able to remove stains I never dreamed would come out.

Description of Work
I had all the carpets in my house cleaned, which were very dirty due to multiple house pets.

08/25/2010

PAUL A.

They did one h*** of a job. The carpets look like they're brand new. They really did a fantastic job, and I would highly recommend them. The service technition, Steve, did a great job and made our carpets look like thay are brand new.

Description of Work
They came in and steam cleaned the carpets in 4 rooms.

CleanWorks Inc

With Angi since December 2009

3310 Miller St

Eau Claire, WI 54701

Mold Remediation,Water Damage Restoration,Water Damage Emergency Service,Mold Remediation,Fire & Water Damage Restoration,Carpet & Rug Cleaners