O'Leary Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1958 • With Angi since June 2007

2720 Buell Dr

EAST TROY, WI 53120

Since 1958, O’Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc. has been a trusted source for plumbing and heating throughout Wisconsin’s southern lakes region. We successfully combine yesterday’s values with today’s technology to create a lifetime of pure comfort for our customers. You can count on O’Leary for all your plumbing and heating needs....

01/08/2021

Brittany B.

I called on a Saturday, and the tech made sure I was aware of the additional off-hours charge before confirming anything. He was out out my house within about 90 minutes. Furnace was fixed in less than an hour, a water valve wasn't draining correctly. But he gave us some tips, and helped us figure out how to read the error messages the furnace gives.

Description of Work
Gas Furnace repair

07/05/2018

Kevin M.

They are very good and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They have done plumbing work for me for about 15 years.

09/23/2017

Barb F.

Everything went well from promptness in arrival to payment at the end.

Description of Work
Annual cleaning of furnace and air conditioner

08/02/2017

Leng V.

I called O'Leary and the manager sent someone out same day. They fixed it with no issues whatsoever. I did not hire them since I purchased the home AFTER they were hired but they were willing to come out and repair it even though it was the previous owner that hired them for the job. That shows that they're a VERY professional company that acts with integrity and you can count on them for honoring their workmanship. I would definitely recommend/hire them for any future projects.

Description of Work
Before we purchased the home we had requested the previous owners replace the water heater tank. Once they replaced it and we purchased the home we immediately noticed there was a gas leak in the basement stemming from the water heater pipes.

Category water heater repair,gas leak repair

06/12/2017

David P.

The plumber arrived on time and was very professional. The job was complete in about a hour and a half. I was provided an over the phone estimate of $400 but expected the cost to be less as its a $42 part and their were no complications to the install. I suppose its simple sticker shock that ~$350 was other parts and labor for 90 mins of work. All in all I would call them again as they stuck to the quoted price (while I had hoped it would be less) and were courteous and professional. I should have gone into plumbing it seems.

Description of Work
Installed a 1/2" backflow preventer on my home steam boiler to be in compliance with city code.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your taking the time to write a review for us. We are happy to see our tech's scored so highly with you. It is unfortunate that the pricing did not fall in line as you had hoped but am glad we were able to meet the quoted amount. If you have any questions on pricing in the future, please do not hesitate to call us for a review of the matter. We value our customer's satisfaction and will help when we can, if warranted. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you. O'Leary Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

05/24/2017

Daniel M.

It went well. They arrived on time and completed the work satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Plumbing repairs and hot water heater flue repair.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for providing feedback on our services. We appreciate your taking the time to write this review and look forward to continuing our relationship. O'Leary Plumbing and Heating, Inc.

03/06/2017

Matthew C.

things were done professionally but i needed to have them come back a couple of times for 'misses' and some sloppy work. employees were always polite and professional

Description of Work
used oleary for water softener rebuild (which i found out later was probably not needed), install of R/O water treatment system and gas lines for. fire place.

Category plumbing,water softeners

12/15/2016

David T.

I called them to answer my questions before we used them and they answered all of those questions.

Description of Work
We had a hot water heater put in. There was a warranty issue with another company but they did about 2000.00 worth of work.

09/27/2016

Eileen Z.

They were very easy to deal with. Very professional and knowledgeable. When Steve came to the house he was on time, efficient and prepared for everything that needed to be done to perform the water test, examine the septic tank, repair one of the septic tank vents and he even added air to the pressure tank when he saw it needed it. They were able to get the water testing results emailed back to us in just a week. The process went very smoothly.

Description of Work
They did the well water testing and septic system inspection needed before selling our home.

Category septic tank,wells

07/25/2016

Sean M.

I have worked with O'Leary Plumbing on a few very big projects over the last year and really appreciate their work. They are responsive and deal with questions quickly. Their workmanship has been good and overall I am happy with using them and will continue to give them the first shot at any heating/cooling and plumbing work in the future.

Description of Work
Install radiant heat, central air, water softener...

07/23/2016

Jennifer S.

Eric came out and replaced our water heater and fixed our dishwasher. He was quick and professional. When he was done I asked him if he could take a look at our bathroom vanity. We currently had another plumbing company installing it, but they said they could not properly do it unless they cut out a section of our drawer to fit a pipe. I wanted to see if there was another way. Eric looked at the vanity for 5 minutes (which it took the other company 45 and they still couldn't do it) and figured out a way to hook it up. He not only saved us from dealing with that other company again, but also from ruining our brand new vanity!! We will be calling them for all of our plumbing needs from here on out! Thank you!!

Description of Work
New pressure tank and fixed our dishwasher

Category plumbing,wells

01/20/2016

Vernon R.

I cannot believe how effichent our plumber Lannie was. It was amazing watching him dismantle and put back together that toilet. I was really impressed by the fax that his truck is in in contact with the office computer and time spent and billing all based on entering the data . I did not need to pay the bill on completion but had to wait for the bill to command then just called the office and paid using my credit card. Taking the collection of the bill for service out of the service mans hands was an excellent idea.

Description of Work
He found a wax ring seal not properly installed for our guest room toilet which was leaking.

09/04/2015

Barbara M.

When you have an emergency, they are there the same day. They're clean and polite. We only have one other vendor in our area and we've found O'leary is much less expensive, we're just satisfied all around. They on time. And in fact we had an unusual situation with ours and the way it was constructed (it was a real small place for the water heater) and most water heaters that are sold now won't fit in the space we had, so he took the time to take out some non supporting 2x4's to make sure that it would fit in properly

Description of Work
Replaced my hot water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our services. We are glad we were able to find a solution and install the new water heater to your satisfaction. It is our hope that we can continue to provide this level of service to all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

07/26/2015

Gary K.

I didn't get a quote before agreeing to have O'Leary do the work. I now wish that I had gotten several other quotes as the invoice amount was a shock to me. I trusted a local contractor and maybe I got burned. (?)

Description of Work
installed power vented natural gas water heater (used existing vent tubing) removed old heater plus again one that was in the basement

02/26/2015

David M.

Everything worked out fine. They were on time and the price was that’s quoted. They seemed to be reliable, reputable, and fair priced for the work done.

Description of Work
They installed a new hot water tank.

10/13/2014

PAMELA B.

Very well. Good explanation. Had to push to get better quote and revised scope of work.

Description of Work
Clean boiler heating system, annual maintenance. Replace parts.

07/30/2014

Donna A.

After they completed the tasks, they explained the venting that was installed. Work area was left as they found it. If we experienced any problem we were instructed to contact them. Also received a follow-up call 2 weeks later to see if there were any concerns with the work that had been completed. To date, items are performing as expected.

Description of Work
Vent all sinks add p-traps, replace collar on toilet, bring house up to code by updating various pipelines in house

02/02/2014

Michelle L.

As stated above, they've done a lot for me. My home inspector recommended them and I've been using them for under 2 years now, since I've lived in the house and will continue to use them in the future. They are quick to respond to your calls and they work fast when they're in your house. I had a weird issue with a small section of my air intake when it got really cold outside - it caused dripping condensation - and they came over and insulated that area and everything is fine and it still looks good. There were no problems with them agreeing to come back and take care of it. They are very knowledgeable and don't mind a lot of questions. The cost of my UV lights was $675.00, fresh air intake was $525.00, Serviced furnace, air filter, humidifier, cleaned and serviced AC was $225.43.

Description of Work
Fixed shower that was leaking into the basement, installed double UV lights above my AC supply duct, installed a fresh air intake to return air duct for make up air, fixed toilet that stopped up and overflowed, and serviced furnace, air filter, humidifier, cleaned and service AC.

01/18/2014

Karla H.

Great, in and out and cleaned up in one hour 15 min. Very nice and friendly to do business with.

Description of Work
They came on a house call. My H20 heater was shot. They came back the next day and installed a new power vented gas H20 unit and hauled off the old one.

Category water heater repair

01/14/2014

Howard L.

Only partly succeeded....still leaks after heavy rain.

Description of Work
Fixed leak in skylight frame.

12/23/2013

Gerald K.

Always professional, knew what they were doing, came when they said they would.

Description of Work
Emergency AC on labor day 2013 Had used previously to install kitchen sink and fixtures in the bathroom, and open clogged septic line.

10/30/2013

Torbeck T.

Arrived on time, friendly, didn't waste time getting started. He had all the necessary tools and parts. New tank is a Bradford White made in the US. Tank was $1100.00 Internet search finds BW to be a top of the line and high quality. Very professional in his manner and the installation. This is the third time we have used this company with the same great service. As far as I can tell they do things right and no short cuts, We will definitely use them again if needed We can recommend them highly

Description of Work
Replaced 24 year old hot water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

10/21/2013

Michael T.

I had O'Leary plumbing replace every pipe in my house, including sewer pipes when I bought the house 25 years ago. (the house had been condemned) After all this time I finally had a problem. A copper pipe above the water heater developed a pinhole leak. I called Wednesday afternoon and they verified that they had a 40 gallon Rheem unit in stock. (I wanted to downsize from my 50 gallon) The young man arrived Thursday morning at the appointed time. 25 years of sediment made the heater impossible to drain, so it now weighed in the neighborhood of 500 lbs. He wrestled it out of the house using great care and completed the job quickly and efficiently. If I'm lucky enough to need another water heater at the age of 83, I'll call O'Leary again.

Description of Work
Replaced electric water heater and leaking pipe

08/26/2013

Jim H.

Whenever we have a plumbing problem we give them a call. Lanny (one of the service techs) is focused and gets right to solving the issue. The minimum charge is for one hour. If he finishes before the hour he is quick to offer to work on anything else that might need attention.

Description of Work
We've used O'Leary Plumbing on several occasions...leaky pipes, install water heater, dish washer, etc.

08/19/2013

Anne R.

This was the second time I used O'Leary. The first time was an and quot;emergencyand quot; (clogged toilet that I couldn't resolve). That issue was resolved in seconds, and since I was paying for an hour, the tech asked if there was anything else I needed fixing. Just one little thing (an aerator that had gotten cruded up before I had a water softener installed)...he replaced it at no charge. Asked for an unofficial quote on a water line install. I was impressed, so they were the only folks I called when I needed a line installed. A year later, the quote was pretty accurate. :) O'Leary gave me a one hour window and they met it. A new leak as a result of the fixed pipe was fixed (no charge) the very next day. They stand by their work.

Description of Work
Installed a water line for a new refrigerator and replaced a bad connection under the kitchen sink.

Aqua Well & Pump Systems Inc

Aqua Well & Pump Systems, Inc., is a 3rd generation; family owned & operated, well and pump service company, serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin. Our mission at Aqua is to provide our customers with a safe, reliable water supply, while safe guarding & promoting the protection of our most precious resource. To accomplish this mission, Aqua is dedicated to investing in promotion, equipment, & most of all people who share the same core values of knowledge, integrity, hard work, & honesty. Aqua provides pump & well drilling service for residential, industrial, commercial, & farm applications. services.

Hot Point Heating & Air Conditioning

Ive been serving your home comfort needs in the Lake Country area for nearly a decade. I have worked hard over the many years to bring you the best service possible. As a consumer/ employee of the large companies, I have found that they are more interested in volume than the need of the consumer, you! I am Hot Point Heating and Air Conditioning brings you the quality, reliable and honest service that you deserve. After hours service by Appointment only

1st Choice Heating & Cooling

With more than 29 years experience as your indoor comfort specialists, 1st Choice Heating & Cooling is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for you and your home. Providing 24-hour service, you can count on us to provide you with a system that fits your family's unique needs. We've installed thousands of systems in Southeastern Wisconsin and our quality service, trust and integrity have earned us a reputation for doing the job right. Additional DBA - First Choice Heating & Cooling LLC

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Installation and repair of plumbing, geothermal heating, cooling, hydronic, radiant heat, septic systems, well pumps, soil testing, solar water heating, softeners, iron filters & water heaters.