Specialized Cleaning Services

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2012

4.4

Family owned and operated. Based in Dousman, Wisconsin, Specialized Cleaning Services has serviced both residential and commercial customers for more than 25 years. Our professional, high-quality service has allowed us to become the air duct cleaning and mold remediation service of choice for residents of both Wisconsin and Illinois. When you need quality remediation and air duct cleaning for your home or business think of Specialized Cleaning Services first. We offer a wide variety of cleaning and damage prevention services, and offer free telephone estimates for all your cleaning needs....

Cream City Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

Cream City Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

15 years of experience in Carpet, upholstery, Water/Flood Restoration,and Airduct Cleaning. We utilize top of the line TRUCK MOUNT units that have 17 lbs of suction and 220 degrees of steam which is much more effective and efficient than portable machines, which larger companies use. Prices stay low because I personally do the work to make sure it is 100% to my company's satisfaction. Often times same day or next day service. Same day try time!! Easily able to add on services when I am on site. Thorough, but quick, job performance. Average carpet cleaning job takes an hour. Carpet cleaning, Air duct cleaning, U.V lights, area rug and upholstery cleaning, floor restoration, water extraction, pet stain & odor removal, power washing, homes and driveways. Please feel free to call for a no obligation quote over the phone.

Offers by Cream City Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning on Angi

07/03/2018

They did a Fantastic job... very happy we used them... Father and son team that know what their doing, can't beat that and reasonably priced plus they do vents and carpet so our we're both done at the same time.... Thanks a ton guys... we will be calling you again when we're ready for sure!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vents and Carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

05/23/2018

Excellent - I have recommended them to friends and family. This is a small family business and they were professional from start to finish and even did our dryer vent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct work cleaned

05/30/2017

They showed up on time and did a good job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

12/18/2015

We received a phone call from Steve notifying me they were about 1/2 hour out.  Steve and Adam arrived on-time. Adam took time to walk through the entire home (shoes were off) and locate all the vents/returns. He answered a few questions and I helped move some of our furniture away from the areas they needed to access.   Then,they went to work on every nook and cranny. Services definitely exceeded...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all my dirty air ducts (vents and returns) including the direct vent into the furnace.  Also, they cleaned out my plugged dryer vent.  I found a coupon in the WI STATE JOURNAL, which expires 12/31/2015. This is a good deal.

04/26/2014

Went very well. They were on time, took great care of my home. Took off their shoes as not to get the carpet dirty. Were very professional. They explained to me how to save on heating costs. I could not be more pleased with the service I got. I would recommend them to any one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all the house vents.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Air duct, carpet, water and fire damage, upholstery cleaning, mold testing, remediation, deodorizing & air washing.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check