Specialized Cleaning Services

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2012

4.4

P.O. Box 73

Dousman, WI 53118

Family owned and operated. Based in Dousman, Wisconsin, Specialized Cleaning Services has serviced both residential and commercial customers for more than 25 years. Our professional, high-quality service has allowed us to become the air duct cleaning and mold remediation service of choice for residents of both Wisconsin and Illinois. When you need quality remediation and air duct cleaning for your home or business think of Specialized Cleaning Services first. We offer a wide variety of cleaning and damage prevention services, and offer free telephone estimates for all your cleaning needs....

07/03/2018

Scott M.

They did a Fantastic job... very happy we used them... Father and son team that know what their doing, can't beat that and reasonably priced plus they do vents and carpet so our we're both done at the same time.... Thanks a ton guys... we will be calling you again when we're ready for sure!!

Description of Work
Vents and Carpet

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

05/23/2018

Debi C.

Excellent - I have recommended them to friends and family. This is a small family business and they were professional from start to finish and even did our dryer vent.

Description of Work
Duct work cleaned

05/30/2017

Suzanne P.

They showed up on time and did a good job

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

04/07/2016

Peter B.

Description of Work
What a large mistake we made; this fellow (Steve Drost or Steve something) was no more capable than our grandsons would have been, if provided with vacuum hose.

12/18/2015

AREN L.

We received a phone call from Steve notifying me they were about 1/2 hour out. Steve and Adam arrived on-time. Adam took time to walk through the entire home (shoes were off) and locate all the vents/returns. He answered a few questions and I helped move some of our furniture away from the areas they needed to access. Then,they went to work on every nook and cranny. Services definitely exceeded our expectations -- couldn't believe the amount of dust, pet hair/dander that was removed from our vents that we have been living with - especially with cold weather and the heat on. Like layers upon layers. We have pets and so did the family who owned the home before us. Totally professional. Steve took pictures to show me before and after. Also, he took time to answer questions and explain the process. Since they were here, I decided to see if they had time to do the dryer vent and they did! (He did say they had a busy and booked day). Thank goodness that I had this done and that they had the time. I watched and was completely shocked at the amount of dryer-line lint they removed!! I think we prevented a possible dryer vent fire. We will definitely have them back in 2 years to do the dryer vent again. And, I will reschedule the vent cleaning in 4 years. Would recommend them for your home, especially if you have pets! We can already tell the air quality is better. Great job guys!

Description of Work
Cleaned all my dirty air ducts (vents and returns) including the direct vent into the furnace. Also, they cleaned out my plugged dryer vent. I found a coupon in the WI STATE JOURNAL, which expires 12/31/2015. This is a good deal.

04/26/2014

Veronica T.

Went very well. They were on time, took great care of my home. Took off their shoes as not to get the carpet dirty. Were very professional. They explained to me how to save on heating costs. I could not be more pleased with the service I got. I would recommend them to any one.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the house vents.

05/13/2013

Hope S.

After seeing a number of ads in the weekly mailer I get in my mailbox, I decided to get an estimate from them to clean my ducts. The other reviews here were ok so I went ahead and contacted them using their website. I did not get any response back either by email or phone and both of these were listed on them onsite form for contacting me. I remember seeing another review where this happened...too bad, I probably would have given them my business..the deal looked good.

Description of Work
No services performed as I was not contacted after filling out their online contact form.

12/28/2012

Janice S.

It went great from beginning to end. I was able to continue doing what I needed to do while they worked. They had vacuum out each vent from furnace out, and then from vent end toward furnace. It was not messy, nor was there equipment in my way. Once he was done with my furnace vents he then went over to clean my dryer vent. The vent was not connected very well so he fixed that for me too. I live on the second floor in a condo. It was so great getting this done finally.

Description of Work
My vents have never been cleaned. I have lived here for 6 years. I had used a coupon from Shoppers Edge, I had all my vents cleaned and also my dryer vent. They where right on time, they did a great job, no dirt, or dust left behind. They did such a great job cleaning out the vents without any dust. I have allergies so having them cleaned has helped me out greatly. No more waking up with headaches. I will defenately use them again.

Category air duct cleaning

Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to give us such a good review. Its was a pleasure serving you:)

12/04/2012

Diane C.

I had never had it done before so I thought but the technician who came out did a thorough job. He was here over 2 hours and independently did each duct as well as the dryer vents. We were a little turned off by the guy but the company met my expectations.

Description of Work
I used Specialized Cleaning Services for air duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

Thanks for the review and your honesty. I am now working on professionalism with my technicians. I appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to give us your review.

07/17/2012

MARY D.

They seemed thorough and knowledgeable. They shared some tips with us. We thought the price was fair.

Description of Work
Specialized Cleaning Services cleaned my carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

10/16/2011

JoAnn K.

Arrived on time. Their were 2 persons. One did the cleaning the other removed and re[placed the vents moved and replaced the furniture. Very efficiently done.

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning of entire house consisting of 18 vents , the furnace and dryer vent. Job was done efficiently in about 2hours. They did all the moving of furniture where necessary, removal and replacement of the vents.

Restoration 1 of Watertown

Along with offering fire, water, and mold damage restoration services, the team at Restoration 1 also provides emergency services, storm damage services, sewage system cleanup and more! Our IICRC and IAQA licensed restoration professionals can address your problems in no time. For over a decade, we have been in the business of restoring damaged residential and commercial properties to their former glory.

Paul's Carpet & Furniture Cleaning LLC

Waukesha's premium carpet cleaning company, Paul’s Carpet and Furniture Cleaning provides wide variety of services like rug cleaning, furniture cleaning, mattress cleaning and more in the Waukesha area and parts of Milwaukee County. Call us today for a free estimate.

LOWE'S Air Duct Cleaning Inc. -- Unlimited Vents

Angie's SUPER SERVICE AWARD Winner for 2016. HVAC Certified Lowe's Air Duct Cleaning Business is able to offer SAME DAY SERVICE, Flat rate - UNLIMITED Vents/Returns (per 1 HVAC system). No taxes! No fees! No surcharges! Lowe's employs 3-Stage HEPA Filtration technology to ensure top notch indoor air quality. Lowe's also offers Free Video Inspection of the Air Ducts (before & after cleaning) to demonstrate quality. Specialties in cleaning HVAC/Heating & Air Ventilation System include compete elimination of: - dust and debris - allergens - animal dander - fungi - bacteria and viruses - mold. Reducing: - allergy reactions, - itchy eyes, - sneezing, - irritation of the mucous membranes, - asthma issues, - respiratory Ailments, - bad smell/odor. Equipment Lowe's uses is latest and greatest on the market, such as TurboJet Max II (power-horse negative air pressure machine made by Air-Care), and Hurricane Air Duct Cleaning Equipment (manufactured by Meyer-Machine). HEPA certified, helps improve air quality and helps those with allergy or asthma problems. EPA and American Lung Association suggested that indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor, and therefore poses a greater risk to our health. They also suggested that a single air vent contains more germs and microorganisms than the average chicken coop. HVAC system in your home recirculates the air 3,275 times each day. Amount of dust accumulation is enormous.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check

Air duct, carpet, water and fire damage, upholstery cleaning, mold testing, remediation, deodorizing & air washing.