Night Owl Landscape Lighting

Founded 2017 • With Angi since May 2017

Landscape lighting is about so much more than putting a single light on each tree in your yard and a few path lights by your front entrance. It's about creating a mood, an ambiance, and bringing into existence a room outside that you didn't know was there. Night Owl owner and designer Woody Kerwin takes pride in showing his customers what can be done with light to achieve their goals. The world of LED outdoor lighting is rapidly evolving. Many lighting installers are not trained on the newest technology and can only offer very limited options to their customers. Call Woody to work with a designer who is at the forefront of lighting technology and can maximize your home's value by utilizing a wide range of products. Let Night Owl show you your home at night!...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

landscape lighting (12)lighting (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

06/16/2022

FLINT B.

Excellent.

Description of Work
They provided landscape lighting at the front of our house.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

11/23/2020

Denise C.

I was referred to Night Owl Landscape through Next Door Site. Woody came out, gave me an estimate and a couple of ideas and then a few weeks later his crew installed my lights. I had a few minor changes and Woody came back, changed the placement of light, at no extra cost. Very happy with the service and highly recommend. I would also like to note that my job was very small and there was never a question as to whether Woody would accept this small job or not.

Description of Work
Outside lighting

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

10/06/2020

Jimmy H.

Woody listened to our needs and provided everything we asked for. He was very professional. I appreciated his insight and he was very accommodating. I found his competition to be smug. That made this difference in our decision. I would recommend Woody every time. He mentioned during our walk-through that 9-10 people add to their lights. Well, I can say that is accurate because we plan to add to our lighting plan. Jimmy Hansen

Description of Work
First Time Landscape Lights

Category lighting, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/19/2020

Camilla N.

Woody is a top professional who is an expert in his field. He is extremely easy to communicate with and provides the highest quality product with great customer service. Woody is very reliable an flexible. He has proven to us that he can take on both small and large projects. His team of employees are always polite and gets things done. I would hire Woody in the future without any hesitation.

Description of Work
We have a large proper property of 2.3 acres. Woody replaced all the existing lights with beautiful new ones.

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

06/07/2020

Laura M.

We had the BEST experience with Night Owl Landscape Lighting for our outdoor lighting design and installation. Woody, the owner of the company, takes great care and attention to detail with his design. We felt like he made decisions on our project like it was his own home he was working on. We were so impressed with our scheduled viewing meeting the first night of the light installation. We were able to walk around at night and view the great results. If any adjustments needed to be made, they could have been made on the spot at that time. However, we did not need any alterations, it looked great. The first night of our new lights we actually had a couple neighbors ask us the name of the company that installed our new beautiful lights. 10/10 experience, quality, professionalism and satisfaction. Highest recommendation for anyone interested.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/09/2018

Sara A.

All areas exceeded our expectations - professionalism of the provider, outstanding communication, quality of the fixtures and expert installation. Woody was a pleasure to work with. Highly, highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Landscape lighting project for front and backyard.

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

01/08/2018

Larry K.

Very well. no complaints.

Description of Work
Outdoor electrical lighting.

Work Completed On 01/08/2018

11/12/2017

Sara Kay G.

Woody did an excellent job and was very knowledgeable in his field.

Description of Work
We needed to repair and add new landscape lighting.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

08/28/2017

Rich M.

I was interested in illuminating the exterior of my bungalow home to highlight its brick construction and also add an extra level of security. I found Night Owl on Angie's List and called for an estimate. The owner, Woody, came out the next day, discussed the project with me, explained different options, and put together a detailed estimate by the next day. I had quite a few questions, and he responded promptly by both phone and email in taking the time to address all of my concerns. A few weeks later he came back and spent the good part of a day doing the job, then came back that night to adjust everything and get the lighting just right. I was really impressed with how he was able to hide the wires and seamlessly connect the system. When I decided that one more light would enhance the look, he ordered it and came back to install it a few weeks later. The final result has met both the aesthetic and functional goals I had for the project, and the lighting highlights my home in a subtle, yet perfect way. Through the entire process, Woody was knowledgeable, completely professional, excellent with communication, and attentive to the details. He was great to work with, and I would highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting, exterior of home

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

08/03/2017

John P.

Our home is an evening showplace! Neighbors and people walking by compliment us regularly. We love the way Night Owl paid extra attention to contrast the architecture of our English Tudor. They made sure the LED lighting gave the warm appearance we we're looking for, and not bright, overly white. Great work, latest technology, at an affordable price.

Description of Work
Removed all old outdoor landscape lighting and installed new LED outdoor accent lighting system system. He even placed lights up in my 200 year old Oak tree.

07/29/2017

Melanie W.

Outstanding! Night Owl Landscape Lighting far exceeded my expectations. Woody Kerwin is professional, prompt and polite. He provided a creative plan to illuminate my garden. He installed uplights, downlights, pathlights and my favorite, lights hanging from tree branches! He has a very strong work ethic. This job was completed on time, neatly and under budget. I would encourage anyone to add outdoor lighting to their home. It not only highlights your home and garden at night, but also provides safety and security.

Description of Work
Full property landscape lighting

Work Completed On 07/29/2017

06/21/2017

Larry K.

It went perfect. Woody did a real nice job. Very professional and made sure it was done right the first time.

Description of Work
They installed some new outdoor lighting on some trees, and did some repairs on some other work that wasn't quite up to snuff.

Work Completed On 05/30/2017