KETTLE MORAINE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING LLC

Wisconsin: Trade
01/27/2023

W325S1767 Mickle Rd

Delafield, WI 53018

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE We service Furnaces, A/Cs, Boilers, Ductless & Geothermal. 3RD GENERATION - FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED. FINANCING IS AVAILABLE....

HVAC Companies (124)air duct cleaning (3)fence company (1)

08/07/2021

BRETT C.

The work went well. The technician showed up early and was able to finish the job considerably earlier than the time window quoted. Identified a problem with the furnace inducer motor but noted that replacement should be covered under warranty. Also noted water leak in furnace exhaust line. No problems noted with air conditioner. Took and email pictures of key components and observations. Total cost with tax was $262.40. Got ~ $50 discount by combining furnace and air conditioner inspection in same trip.

Description of Work
routine inspection and maintenance of furnace and air conditioner

Cost $262.4

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

Thank you for your review and rating! We appreciate your business.

02/15/2021

E Kurt O.

Service Tech was polite and friendly.. It took him only about 10 min. to find the problem but also did a complete inspection of the furnace to make sure there were no other problems. Explained to me what was wrong and how to prevent further problems. The service charge was less than I expected on a weekend. I would not hesitate to call Kettle Moraine Heating & Air Conditioning again.

Description of Work
furnace was not putting out heat

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

We appreciate your business and review. We place importance on educating our customers on their HVAC systems. We’re happy to hear you found value in this. Thank you for your continued business!

02/15/2021

Susan M.

Technician arrived on time and completed tuneup without any problems. All covid safety measures were followed.

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business!

02/13/2021

N D.

My furnace failed to heat my house on one of the coldest days of the winter. Kettle Moraine Heating sent out a technician within hours. After checking my furnace, he found several problems needing work. After he explained my options, including rebates and discounts, I decided a new furnace was a better choice than costly repairs to an older furnace. Two technicians appeared on time the next morning who installed the new more efficient furnace and thermostat. They removed the old ones and cleaned up any debris from the installation. The technicians were efficient and professional. Any questions I had were answered. I am pleased with my more efficient, quiet furnace and would recommend Kettle Moraine Heating.

Description of Work
My furnace needed replacement.

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Your business, review, and recommendations are highly valued. Thank you for taking the time to provide a detailed review. We're glad you're enjoying your new furnace and staying warm.

12/22/2020

Claire S.

The technician was prompt, professional and friendly. I have always been satisfied with the work done by the technicians from Kettle Moraine Heating.

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We appreciate your support and are grateful to have earned your continued business over the years!

12/18/2020

Linda W.

Great. Service. Respectful and honest. No contact service but excellent service

Description of Work
Furnace diagnostic

Category fencing,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and review. We appreciate your support and business!

12/03/2020

Michael K.

Excellent service, all parts under warranty , bought peace of mind package includes spring and fall service highly recommended..

Description of Work
Tune up ,factory up grades ,replace leaking inducer blower, defective thermostat and wi fi hub

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank you for choosing Kettle Moraine Heating & Air Conditioning. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience!

11/02/2020

Kaye B.

Prompt arrival. Good explanations. Friendly. My go to man!

Description of Work
Humidifier hose busted.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Thank you for your feedback and review! We appreciate your business!

10/30/2020

Michael W.

They did a very thorough check of the furnace and did checks that others have not done. I will be using Kettle Moraine in the future.

Description of Work
Another company said part of my furnace was getting bad and I should either replace the part or get a new furnace. I was not sure so I called Kettle Moraine and they did a very thorough check of the furnace and said it was running like a new one. They save me several thousands of dollars for being honest.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Cost $125.9

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to provide a review. Glad to hear we hit the mark for you and we are grateful to have earned your continued business.

10/27/2020

Chery D.

Wonderful. I will be calling Kettle Moraine Heating for all my heating and air conditioning services!

Description of Work
Service furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're grateful for your continued business. Thank you!

GAS & OIL FURNACES, WATER BOILERS, AIR CONDITIOINERS, HUMIDIFIERS & DEHUMIDIFIERS, ENERGY & HEAT RECOVERY VENTILATORS, THERMOSTATS, HEAT PUMPS, AIR HANDLERS, AIR FILTERS/CLEANERS, UV LIGNTS, GAS LEAK DETECTION, CARBON MONOXIDE TESTING, INFLOOR HEATING, ZONING.

STANDARD WATER HEATERS, FIREPLACES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available