KETTLE MORAINE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2008

Kettle Moraine Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC is a third-generation family-owned business that has been serving Southeastern Wisconsin for over 35 years. Our mission is to provide our customers with peace of mind and 5-star service. We specialize in air conditioning, furnaces, boilers, ductless

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Radiant In floor Heating

HVAC Companies

• 2 High Efficiency NTI Boiler Systems • Approximately 10,000 Feet of Pex Tubing Laid for Radiant In floor Heating • 8 Reznor Unit Heaters • 1 Infrared Heater • 4 High Efficiency Lennox Furnaces • 4 High Efficiency Lennox A/C units • Secondary Electric Heat Fans & Occupancy Fans
View project

HVAC Companies (128)electrician (2)air duct cleaning (3)fence company (1)

12/26/2022

Lindsey M.

Technician Jim was not impressive. Was not confident when answering the questions I asked. Very contradicting.. Tried to sell product for items that were not even in need of repair. Spoke negatively about the company and made excuses as to why he could not perform his job due to lack of information from dispatch or technician manager. Said he would follow up, I never heard from him. Blessing to me, I decided to go with another HVAC company. I typically would not put names out there, but please be careful if you get this gentleman as a technician.

Description of Work
Tune up on furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent experience. We take all feedback very seriously and strive to provide 5 Star Service with all of our customer interactions. I would like to personally follow up on the feedback with the appropriate individuals. I am unable to locate the appointment in our customer records. Would you be willing to personally contact me at 262-392-9400. I am the Office Manager and our leadership team takes comments as yours very seriously. Thank you [Member Name Removed], I look forward to your call. Sincerely, Tracy Tinti

11/08/2022

Nichole S.

This company is amazing! I would recommend them 10times over. The job was gone quickly and with such precision. They care about their customers and will go to lengths that most companies, nowadays, have forgotten. The owner himself is not afraid to work hard and do what needs to be done. Sherry was beyond helpful and supportive throughout the process. If you want the job done right, this is your company.

Description of Work
We needed a new furnace, A/C unit, and Humidifier.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Review for KETTLE MORAINE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING LLC - W325S1767 Mickle Rd, Delafield, WI - 39939432

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business and support!

10/27/2022

Denise S.

Great service ! Addressed issue right away ! Will always use them in the future !

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Category electrician

Work Completed On 10/27/2022

10/12/2022

Bruce N.

Mark did a great job! Thorough and communicated well!! First time using KM Heating for service work and totally impressed!

Description of Work
Annual PM on Furnace and Boilers.

Work Completed On 10/11/2022

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear Mark took great care of you. We appreciate your business and support!

08/07/2021

BRETT C.

The work went well. The technician showed up early and was able to finish the job considerably earlier than the time window quoted. Identified a problem with the furnace inducer motor but noted that replacement should be covered under warranty. Also noted water leak in furnace exhaust line. No problems noted with air conditioner. Took and email pictures of key components and observations. Total cost with tax was $262.40. Got ~ $50 discount by combining furnace and air conditioner inspection in same trip.

Description of Work
routine inspection and maintenance of furnace and air conditioner

Cost $262.4

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

Thank you for your review and rating! We appreciate your business.

02/15/2021

E Kurt O.

Service Tech was polite and friendly.. It took him only about 10 min. to find the problem but also did a complete inspection of the furnace to make sure there were no other problems. Explained to me what was wrong and how to prevent further problems. The service charge was less than I expected on a weekend. I would not hesitate to call Kettle Moraine Heating & Air Conditioning again.

Description of Work
furnace was not putting out heat

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

We appreciate your business and review. We place importance on educating our customers on their HVAC systems. We’re happy to hear you found value in this. Thank you for your continued business!

02/15/2021

Susan M.

Technician arrived on time and completed tuneup without any problems. All covid safety measures were followed.

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business!

02/13/2021

N D.

My furnace failed to heat my house on one of the coldest days of the winter. Kettle Moraine Heating sent out a technician within hours. After checking my furnace, he found several problems needing work. After he explained my options, including rebates and discounts, I decided a new furnace was a better choice than costly repairs to an older furnace. Two technicians appeared on time the next morning who installed the new more efficient furnace and thermostat. They removed the old ones and cleaned up any debris from the installation. The technicians were efficient and professional. Any questions I had were answered. I am pleased with my more efficient, quiet furnace and would recommend Kettle Moraine Heating.

Description of Work
My furnace needed replacement.

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Your business, review, and recommendations are highly valued. Thank you for taking the time to provide a detailed review. We're glad you're enjoying your new furnace and staying warm.

12/22/2020

Claire S.

The technician was prompt, professional and friendly. I have always been satisfied with the work done by the technicians from Kettle Moraine Heating.

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We appreciate your support and are grateful to have earned your continued business over the years!

12/18/2020

Linda W.

Great. Service. Respectful and honest. No contact service but excellent service

Description of Work
Furnace diagnostic

Category fencing, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and review. We appreciate your support and business!

12/03/2020

Michael K.

Excellent service, all parts under warranty , bought peace of mind package includes spring and fall service highly recommended..

Description of Work
Tune up ,factory up grades ,replace leaking inducer blower, defective thermostat and wi fi hub

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank you for choosing Kettle Moraine Heating & Air Conditioning. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience!

11/02/2020

Kaye B.

Prompt arrival. Good explanations. Friendly. My go to man!

Description of Work
Humidifier hose busted.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Thank you for your feedback and review! We appreciate your business!

10/30/2020

Michael W.

They did a very thorough check of the furnace and did checks that others have not done. I will be using Kettle Moraine in the future.

Description of Work
Another company said part of my furnace was getting bad and I should either replace the part or get a new furnace. I was not sure so I called Kettle Moraine and they did a very thorough check of the furnace and said it was running like a new one. They save me several thousands of dollars for being honest.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Cost $125.9

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to provide a review. Glad to hear we hit the mark for you and we are grateful to have earned your continued business.

10/27/2020

Chery D.

Wonderful. I will be calling Kettle Moraine Heating for all my heating and air conditioning services!

Description of Work
Service furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're grateful for your continued business. Thank you!

10/19/2020

GERALYNN P.

Doug did an awesome job once again. He arrived exactly on time (and had phoned ahead), wore mask and gloves at all times, was very friendly, and explained everything clearly. Really couldn't ask for better. This is his second visit (previously for the A/C) and both have been perfect. Will call again next year.

Description of Work
Annual furnace servicing and filter replacement

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. Doug is a valuable part of our team. We are thankful we have earned your continued business.

10/05/2020

DAVID G.

Doug has serviced my HVAC system 3 times. He has been consistently prompt, courteous, and professional. Additionally , I always learn something about taking care of my system. Thanks!

Description of Work
annual maintenance

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate the positive accolades and look forward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, Tracy

04/01/2020

Sue D.

It was excellent!! Highly recommend them to anyone. Seem more knowledgeable than other used in the past.

Description of Work
replace A/C

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

Your review is appreciated. High quality training for all of our employees is one of our priorities. Thank you for your business, recommendation, and review.

03/11/2020

john D.

Excellent job. They come twice a year.

Description of Work
HVAC Maintenance

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

Thank you for reviewing us! As you know, annual maintenance on both your heating and cooling equipment is extremely important. Thank you for choosing us and for your continued business.

02/21/2020

Mary S.

Very thorough, also checked stand alone dehumidifier to see if involved in recall due to fires.

Description of Work
Furnace tune up

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

Your business and review are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

02/05/2020

Jan B.

After trying several other HVAC service companies, I have been using Kettle Moraine HVAC for many years now In the past they have always been very professional and quick to react to help out with any problem that has come up. This service call was a furnace/humidifier tuneup for what is a ‘new’ system for us due to a move. Doug was very prompt and had all items necessary for the job. I greatly appreciated his professional and that he took the time to show me what he was doing and to instruct me in what I should be looking for to prevent problems. He was also very patient in showing me what I can do to help my system to continue to run efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend Kettle Moraine HVAC.

Description of Work
Furnace/humidifier tuneup

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

We appreciate your continued business and review. Reviews such as this help ensure we are providing our customers with the excellent service they deserve. Providing our customers with useful information regarding their HVAC system is always a priority. We look forward to working with you again.

11/30/2019

DOUGLAS K.

We had this system installed by Kettle Moraine in May 2018. This was our first annual inspection of the furnace, as we had the air conditioning checked out this May. Kyle called ahead of his scheduled arrival to confirm he would be on time. He arrived on time, put his booties on to protect our floors, and got right to work. He did a real nice job of checking everything out, and discovered a water leak that was allowing a small amount of moisture/liquid to get on top of the heat exchanger, in three different places, which would over time create significant problems both with the upper and lower heat exchangers. He exlained very clearly, even showing me what was wrong , and what he suspected was causing the leak. He immediately contacted Lennox, and ordered the replacement parts, from our basement. He estimated the parts would be in the shop and ready for installation in about a week. While I'm not thrilled with the quality of the Lennox furnace, leaking and need major parts being replaced within a couple of years, their 10 year parts and labor warranty will cover everything, so that's great.

Description of Work
Annual service on a Lennox Central Gas Furnace and Central Air conditioner system.

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a detailed review. Your experience displays exactly why it is important to have annual maintenance. Although a problem like this is rare with new equipment, unexpected problems do occur and catching them early with an annual tune-up will ensure the problem is corrected quickly and covered by the warranty. We appreciate your business and will see you soon!

11/25/2019

JESSICA P.

It went Great! Doug was here on time & got right to work. He was pleasant & answered all my questions. He also explained what he was going to do & didn't mind that I wanted to watch him work for awhile. All good!

Description of Work
Warranty work & furnace tune-up

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

Your review and business are highly valued. Customer feedback is extremely important to us. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you!

10/18/2019

Kevin W.

Everything went great, the technician did all the required tests. Doug the technician was a really nice guy and explained everything as he went. I will be hiring Kettle Moraine Heating & Air Conditioning again for next years check up! Very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Furnace checkup

Work Completed On 10/18/2019