GRENZ SERVICE COMPANY LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2003

We are a small family run company . Residential billing is paid at time of job completion via cash, check, MasterCard, or Visa. We have various promotions throughout the year on installations....

Dave Droegkamp Heating AC Sheet Metal Inc

Located in the heart of the Lake Country area, Dave Droegkamp Heating is an award-winning, full-service heating and cooling contractor, serving the surrounding local communities and much of greater Southeastern Wisconsin. Founded by Dave Droegkamp in 1982, Dave Droegkamp Heating continues its tradition of exceptional service provided by true craftsmen and industry-trained professionals, driven by our company motto: “Your comfort is our family’s tradition.” Additional DBAs - Dave Droegkamp Heating, Air Conditioning and Sheet Metal Inc. Award winning.

Hot Point Heating & Air Conditioning

Ive been serving your home comfort needs in the Lake Country area for nearly a decade. I have worked hard over the many years to bring you the best service possible. As a consumer/ employee of the large companies, I have found that they are more interested in volume than the need of the consumer, you! I am Hot Point Heating and Air Conditioning brings you the quality, reliable and honest service that you deserve. After hours service by Appointment only

Badger State Heating and Air Conditioning

We are proud to be SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNERS 5 YEARS RUNNING for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and now 2017! At Badger State Heating and Air Conditioning we have been consistently providing our customers with EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND INSTALLATION. With over 20 years of experience in every aspect of the heating and air conditioning field, our educated sales staff and hvac technicians strive to PROVIDE YOU WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES at a superior value. We have many different products to fit both high-quality and price conscious individual's needs. You can be confident that we will provide EXCELLENT SERVICE IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. Free in home estimates on replacement of old heating and air conditioning equipment. 24-hour emergency service available.

05/11/2017

Very quick and complete service

Description of Work
restart and clean pilot light for gas fireplace.

Category fireplaces,gas logs

10/06/2016

We would definitely use them again in future.

Description of Work
We had a new air conditioning unit installed.

09/07/2016

01/08/2016

Description of Work
Tuned up gas fireplace

Category fireplaces,gas logs

02/12/2015

Furnace not working. Arrived in less than three hours after my call. Fixed everything.

Description of Work
Furnace repair.

02/04/2015

awesome service, explained issue and resolved. great customer service

Description of Work
gas leak w/ fireplace and it would not light

Category appliance repair,fireplaces,gas logs

01/28/2015

Came to our home when called. Job was complete in 2 days. They hired an electrician to complete the installation with no hassle for us.

Description of Work
Replaced broken furnace.

12/26/2014

Had a free standing fireplace in my kitchen that was not operating correctly and was afraid of carbon monoxide. Called Grenz Service after trying another company that never returned my phone calls. Jim (President) returned my call that night and arranged to do a service call the day after Christmas @ approx. 8:00am. Jim and his father arrived right on time, covered their shoes and brought in a tar...

Description of Work
Repaired free standing gas fireplace and cleaned and check 2 others

Category appliance repair,fireplaces,gas logs

05/21/2013

He does not install fireplaces but they do repair them. They are the only ones in the area that repair them. I watched and talked to the guy while they did it and he was very professional. He tested it out right in front of me and I knew they could handle the work. The price was very reasonable. They vacuumed up after they were finished. Great job!

Description of Work
I got a reference from Genesee Fireplace for fireplace repair.

Category gas logs

09/05/2003

I THOUGHT WE MIGHT HAVE TO REPLACE OR REBUILD THE MACHINE, BUT THE SERVICEMAN WAS ABLE TO MAKE A QUICK AND SIMPLE REPAIR. HE COULD HAVE TOLD ME ANYTHING, BUT WAS HONEST AND DIDN'T TRY TO PAD THE BILL.

Description of Work
REPAIRED A DISHWASHER

Category appliance repair

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SERVICE ON ALL GAS FIREPLACES, REFRIGERATION, HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION AND REPAIR.

We do not install fireplaces, just service them.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available