Renew Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2011

We are a small family owned business, I myself have been in the carpet cleaning industry since 1995, working for companies both large and small helped me to see what works well and what I definitely wanted to avoid namely employes. Our standards never change; only the best is good enough no short cuts, we do not strive for kind of clean we shoot for REALLY CLEAN. My wife takes care of the office work as well as handles house cleaning which she has been doing to some extent for the last 18 years. We accept Cash Check and Credit Cards. Also offering flexible schedule time to meet your needs...

Synergy Cleaning Servicios

-No job is too big or too small -Your Mess Is Our Bless! -We have been cleaning apartments, homes, move-in, move-out, new construction, remodeling for years! -Free on-site estimates. -Money-back guarantee! -Insured/bonded

Superior Carpet Cleaning

Superior Carpet Cleaning is located in River Falls, WI, just 20 minutes east of the St Paul/Minneapolis, MN metro area, specializing in carpet and furniture cleaning, detailing motor vehicles and stripping and waxing linoleum type floors. SCC provides quality work, and extraordinary customer service at the best value. SCC is owned and operated by Tom Vogler and was started in 2005. With over 1600 cleaning jobs completed by himself, including residential, commercial and apartments, he has no employees and does not sub contract any of the work out. Furniture moved at NO extra cost! Please call ahead if you would like assistance figuring square footage to receive best service.

12/11/2017

Ann H.

Nate was prompt, courteous and did a great job. Would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned the living room, hall and around the bed.

04/24/2017

Barbara F.

Very well. Nate was very prompt and did a wonderful job. The carpeting turned out beautiful, almost looked brand new!

Description of Work
Carpet shampoo of living room, den, 2 bedrooms, stairs and hallway. Moving out of the house and wanted it cleaned for new owners.

09/28/2016

Dan Y.

We asked Renew to do carpet cleaning after reading many of their good reviews on Angie's List. It wasn't bad but could have been better. Nate, the owner seemed very professional but seemed to be more concerned about getting in and out quickly and getting paid rather than doing an outstanding job. We had a small indoor porch area with berber carpeting that he informed us, after cleaning, that he could not get real clean. That was fine and after doing a bit of research I found that berbers are a particular challenge to be cleaned, but he could have given us suggestions on what else we could do to get that area really clean. There was also a strip left on our plush carpeting where it met the kitchen tile that he missed and was still showing very dark in the beige carpeting. I called on a Monday to ask him to come back and to ask him about what else to do about the berber carpeting and two days later am still waiting to hear back. We paid him the $140 bill before he left. So it feels like he got paid and has not been interested in helping us out after he got his money. The photo shows the dark strip missed by Renew during their cleaning. I later cleaned the strip and got it quite clean by using the commercially available product Resolve.

Description of Work
Carpets needed cleaning, two bedrooms, living/dining and small indoor porch area. Indoor porch area berber, and rest plush carpeting.

11/21/2014

Ann H.

Jeremy was gracious and fast working. Did a great job and gave us good value for our money.

Description of Work
Cleaned all our carpets upstairs.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank You for taking the time to submit a review, I look forward to helping you out in the future.

11/15/2014

Janet A.

Jeremy is a true professional. Personable, on-time, knowledgeable. He was in and out in about 3 hours - and I feel like I just moved into a new home! I am recommending him to all my friends.

Description of Work
Jeremy spot-cleaned and shampooed three rooms, the stairway and hall plus two white recliners and 10x10 white shag carpet. All were quite soiled.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you were able to get your home and rental property taken care of for you. I look forward to seeing you in the future,

09/17/2014

Mary S.

Everything went very well. Jeremy was great to work with and offered great advice and information. He took care of everything in the house so it would be move in ready. The previous owners had a pet. He treated certain areas in the carpet and removed the odor. Very satisfied. Would definitely recommend. Thank you so much Jeremy.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets, wood floor, tile and grout.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Thanks for the time you took to give this review it really helps a lot. I am glad we were able to get the new house ready to live in, I look forward to helping you out in the future.

09/17/2014

Helen H.

He arrived early but we'd talked about it so it was good. Timely and good advice. I really liked Jeremy. I will have this done again in the spring! My carpet hadn't been professionally cleaned in years. We had tried doing it ourselves but it clearly wasn't what he could do in less time. I am happy and would recommend him to others. Small business owners are the best!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and stains on the carpet for living, dining, one bedroom and hallway. Tops of upholstery and sides. We have dogs and one of them is a marker. He worked on that. He took good care to protect furniture and books. Very personable and professional.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

That you for the time you took to submit a review. I am glad I was able to help you out. I look forward to seeing you again this spring.

07/09/2014

BONNIE B.

Jeremy provided a free estimate the same day I called to request it. (He happened to be in the neighborhood; that might not always be possible.) This was on a Saturday. I was pleased to find he has Saturday hours. I wanted the work done within a week and he fit us into his schedule. Jeremy answered all our questions and offered additional helpful information about results we could expect. He arrived on time and worked fast. Everything was done in about an hour. He cleaned the dining room first, since we wanted to be able to use that space later the same day. He offered to come back if we found any areas of concern after carpet dried. This is a family business and Jeremy brought a son each time he visited. They were very well-behaved and the older son helped do the work. We appreciated the great job they did and respect Jeremy teaching business values and communication with adults by including his children.

Description of Work
Jeremy cleaned carpet in 3 rooms, 2 closets and stairs.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Thank you for the review that you posted [member name removed]. I appreciate the time you took to do this. It does greatly help our business to have first hand experiences posted. I have not heard back from you so I am assuming everything turned out good when it dried. If not feel free to let me know have a good day. Jeremy

06/03/2014

Steven S.

They did a thorough job and was very friendly. The service was performed for a very fair price.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets and steps

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I look forward to cleaning for you again in the future. Thanks Jeremy

05/19/2014

Joan S.

This was a terrific experience. They said they'd be there at 7:00 a.m. and they were: On the dot. They did a very thorough job, very professionally. We were getting ready for Thanksgiving and a relative with very severe cat allergies, thus the thorough cleaning. Thanksgiving was lovely with not a single sneeze from our allergenic relative. I will use them again next Thanksgiving.

Description of Work
Cleaned area rugs, wood floors, and upholstered furniture.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am glad that you were pleased with the results and also mentioning the punctuality. I look forward to cleaning for you again next fall Thanks again Jeremy

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Hard surface cleaning including stone, tile and grout. Other specialized services include pet odor solutions, expert stain removal, carpet stretching, as well as water damage restoration. House Keeping both turnover cleanings as well as regularly scheduled maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover