Emergency Restoration Specialists Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2008

Receive immediate contact with a company representative 24/7/365 days, no voicemail or answering service. We provide 2 hour or less emergency on-site response. After an inspection you will receive a detailed, unit price estimate along with insurance claim assistance. All employees' background checked through third-party service. Contact our Emergency Response Team Hotline at (414) 571-9977 or Toll-Free (877) 422-6379....

Everdry Waterproofing Wisconsin

Everdry is the Nations leader in basement waterproofing with 100,000 satisfied customers! We help you create dry usable space.

Offers by Everdry Waterproofing Wisconsin on Angi
Midwest Home Exteriors

Since 2009, we have specialized in all phases of roofing services, replacements, installs, repairs, and more! We can also assist with other services such as siding, fascias, soffits, gutters, windows, and doors! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Exterior Pros

Exterior Pros is a locally owned & operated company based in Sussex, WI. Serving Southeastern Wisconsin, we strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on building our business primarily through satisfied customer referrals. Award winning.

09/05/2017

I sent an email listing work needed, but never received a call.

Description of Work
Mold removal.

07/13/2017

Went well, maybe on the expensive side, but this is my first experience with mold remediation, so I can't judge.

Description of Work
small amount of mold remediation

Category mold removal

08/09/2016

It when very well. Their timeliness was unbelievable. Even on a Friday evening I was speaking with Steve and he was walking me through what needed to be done and how to proceed before we even agreed on their services. They did the work very carefully and promptly, and after it was done all tests came back clear. They were extremely knowledgeable, but the best part was how personable they were, and...

Description of Work
Previous water damage caused mold on two exterior walls, upon testing found that the levels were dangerous to our infant and needed to be cleaned immediately.

11/29/2015

I used another firm that was much more economical

Description of Work
Gave me a free estimate for mold remediation

05/29/2015

Prompt, fast service. They did a great job and at at good price!

Description of Work
Cleaned an area with sewage back up in the basement.

Category water damage restoration

04/15/2015

Company did a great job. Work was thorough and those who did the work were friendly, professional, were very conscientious of their surroundings and cleaned up well when they were done. They were a little more expensive than other companies I've used in the past but it was reflected in the quality of work provided. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and sanitizing of all ductwork on my home.

Category water damage restoration service","air duct cleaner

03/05/2015

I have a specialty carpet that requires no chemicals be used in the cleaning process and there was no argument to try to "sell" me something I didn't want. The work was done professionally and the outcome was beautiful.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned combined living/dining area, hallway, stairs to basement.

Category water damage restoration service

01/11/2015

Called due to slight mold spots on ceilings in 2 bedrooms and moisture on walls, feared issue in the attic. They came out the same day and immediately checked the humidity level in the house - it was extremely high. They checked the attic and looked at the spots in the bedrooms. Recommended running dehumidifier and having furnace checked for correct settings. Very nice, professional, offered solutions. Did not charge for this quick visit.

Description of Work
Checked the attic, walls, and measured the humidity in the house.

Category water damage restoration service","mold removal company

08/28/2014

Joe the service person was on time, called ahead and was professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaner

06/30/2014

It went just fine. It was covered by insurance. The job went very well.

Description of Work
There was some flooding in the basement and they cleaned it up.

Category mold removal company

Flood, Water, Fire, & Smoke Damage & Restoration, Mold Detection & Remediation, Biohazard Clean-Up & Deodorization, Complete Reconstruction, Contents Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check