Access Elevator Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2011

Home Healthcare - Disability Equipment & Services
Home Healthcare - Independent Living
General Remodeling

Additional address - 42 Congress Circle W Roselle IL 60172. Additional phone number - (630) 616-6249. Leading provider of home modification solutions in the Greater Milwaukee and Greater Chicagoland areas. Free in home consultations from our caring and knowledgeable staff....

Integrated Building Systems

A small but dedicated work force that provides above average service at reasonable rates. We want to help! Let us know what you are looking to have done. We strive to please. If you need any kind of electrical work from servicing existing to installing new we can help. Our team has years of experience to find and fix even the most troublesome electrical problem. Our years of experience also shows when we install new electric. From adding an electric dryer outlet to updating your electrical panel to wiring a new home or office or retail store, we will show you that experience matters. Poor layouts and wiring practices will haunt you forever. Avoid costly mistakes and hire the team that will work for you like we are the owners of the property. Each and every time your satisfaction is our only goal. If you are unsure of whether or not we offer a type of service please do not hesitate to call to discuss your concern. We also install Solar PV electrical systems, Solar Thermal (Heating of Water by the Sun) Systems, Security Cameras, Audio and Video Systems to complete Bar or Home Theater Systems. If you own a large Warehouse or factory and you are looking to change out some lighting or other equipment to become more energy efficient give us a call and you will be surprised on how we can help. Also I have financing and Leasing available for any type or size job listed above.

B & K Contractors

All facets of interior and exterior remodeling & roofing. Family owned and operated. Residential and Commercial.

Offers by B & K Contractors on Angi
Current Electric Co

Since 1983, Current Electric Co. has been providing homes and businesses throughout Milwaukee and surrounding areas expert electrical solutions. From whole home rewiring and service panel upgrades to lighting installation and outlet replacement, our highly trained electricians have you covered. We take the time to deliver unparalleled workmanship and customer service every time. Our local and skilled electricians work quickly and cleanly to restore your electric system as soon as possible while using cutting-edge products and techniques to ensure long-lasting and energy-efficient solutions. With years of commercial and residential electric experience, no job is too big or small for our highly trained team.

02/27/2018

Everything from patient ceiling lifts Arlington Heights IL to ceiling lift Arlington Heights IL and porch lifts Arlington Heights IL from Access Elevator.

Description of Work
Bathroom Modifications Arlington Heights il

Category home builders,architect,handicap equipment

10/15/2016

Horrible, shower leaks down into basement, fire alarm goes off when shower is used. Company refuses to take responsibility on fixing. In Nov. came back cut a whole in the wall and ceiling did a quick caulk job and said it was fixed. One week later we used the shower and the leak was worse. Contractor (Ed Calabrese, Homer Glen), stopped answering phone calls and texts and Rick Gadzil( Project Mgr.)...

Description of Work
Handicap accessible bathroom installed for child in wheelchair.

Category home remodeling

02/19/2016

Pursuant to City of Chicago regulations, we were informed by a City inspector that we needed to remove our stairlift which was no longer functioning and beyond repair. After contacting another company which was unable to remove the lift, we contacted Access Elevator which agreed to perform the work for $800.00. It was well worth the money due to the stairlifts being comprised of many heavy and com...

Description of Work
To have a stairlift removed at a church.

07/25/2015

They gave me an appointment the afternoon of the day I called. The technician, who was extremely polite and knowledgable, checked the unit thoroughly, made appropriate adjustments and fixed the problem. He also fixed a long-standing issue with the battery charging system. My prior service company technician told me that it was not fixable and was due to the age of the unit. Apparently my former se...

Description of Work
My handicapped chair lift was not working properly.

Category handicap equipment

We are very glad to hear the appointment went well and you are satisfied. Thanks for taking the time to let us know that all went well!

10/22/2014

Description of Work
Installed a bruno stairlift. They were very efficient and professional and we are very pleased with their work.

Category handicap equipment

Mr. [Member name removed], Thanks for you kind review. We are very pleased everything went to your satisfaction and you are enjoying your new lift!

08/22/2011

How did it go overall???? .......... Thankfully, Mr. Wasilewski, "Frank" hereafter, was our saving grace ..... He quickly contacted me, set up an appointment. at my own availability and came to my home in a timely, professional, and neat manner. Frank, empathized with our ongoing situation and was determined to find it's root cause and to resolve it immediately. Frank, methodically and passionately started to see what our elevator was/was not doing in it's current state. Together, we reviewed all the previous providers upgrades and new issues (which we didn't have prior to those service calls) which got Frank up to speed. Being frustrated from all of the previous attempts and costs at making this original service call finalized, Frank assured me that he was going to get to the bottom of the situation. At first I was hopeful yet doubtful at the same time. Shortly thereafter, Frank made calls to the same manufacturer and had the most detailed and lengthy real time telephone conversations with both the manufacturer's best service dept. representatives and senior executives. Believe it or not, Frank came out to my home on his own personal time to check in with the situation and to see & follow-up on how the elevator was performing...or not. Who does that these days????? Frank and his boss supported my elevator's unique faulty situation as if they were our original installer & service provider which was not the case. As the situation became more complicated before it was resolved, Frank and his boss, never gave me anything but ongoing professionalism, support and open communication. No grief was ever displayed..... After constantly working with the manufacturer and sharing his views on the situation, the inherent problem was located and remedied !!! Just like he told me it would be on the very first day I met Frank. I now know that I have found a reputable, professional and honest elevator company whom I will definitely use again without any reservation. I have also already referred them to my church to bid on a proposed commercial elevator too....so, if you are looking for either a commercial or residential elevator company that serves IL and WI look no further.... In addition, ACCESS specializes in vertical platform lifts, porch lifts, home/bathroom modifications, ramps, ceiling patient lift systems, railings and automatic door openers....you owe it to yourself to get a quote from them if you intend to use a company who specializes in these systems. In short, as an attorney who possess decades of experience in her family's real estate renovation & new construction business, I can state without any reservation that Mr. Frank Wasilewski, Sales Representative and service technician is a breath of fresh air when it comes to old fashioned values, integrity and knowledge of the elevator business, as well as a honest & caring individual. Thank you Access Elevator & Thank You Frank, Sincerely, BK

Description of Work
OVERVIEW: Our residence has a relatively new (5 yrs. old) four (4) floor stop elevator. After routine, annual and non-routine maintenance, a problem occurred that was difficult to ascertain and remedy causing our elevator to be totally out of service. After several weeks our current elevator repair contractor was not able to find and repair the problem; consequently, this posed much aggravation and duress upon the family whose handicapped seniors relied on the use of this elevator. Much patience was provided to this service provider while he tried to rectify the problem, even with dealing with the manufacturer, however after many attempts and $$ the problem was not remedied, in fact we replaced nearly all the parts, to no avail....so we finally curtailed this contractor's services. At this point I decided to take the situation into my own hands and contacted the manufacturer directly, which apparently consumers are not typically allowed to contact...nonetheless, after several combined hours on the phone, requesting & explaining that I want the manufacturer per se to come to my home and to deduce what is wrong with their elevator....unfortuantely, the manufacturer would not come to my home however decided to send a new company (who serviced both IL and WI) to review, analyze and resolve the ongoing issues.... **** This new company, was ACCESS ELEVATOR....and the authorized sales agent: Mr. Frank Wasilewski. ****

10/22/2014

06/27/2014

Description of Work
I purchased and they installed a stair chair lift. The sales person and people I spoke with at the office were sincere and just down to earth and honest. They made an exception and installed the unit early and the installer was friendly, efficient and explained everything until we were confident we knew how to use the product. Could not be more pleased with the organization.

Category handicap supply store

Residential elevators, vertical platform lifts, stair lifts, vehicle lifts, Ceiling lifts and patient lifts, vehicle ramps and lifts, accessible bathroom modifications, dumbwaiters, vehicle hand controls, accessible home modifications, automatic door openers. Commercial platform lifts, Commercial LU/LA elevators

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover