Becker Home Improvement Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2009

Becker Home Improvement has been serving Dane County area home improvement needs since 2001. We are committed to quality solutions for our customer's new construction or remodeling needs. Becker Home Improvement is a licensed contractor and will work on projects ranging from one day to large additions....

As You Wish Painting LLC

2013 - 2020 Super Service Award Winner! As You Wish Painting LLC is a family owned, high-quality painting company that has the true expertise to make your job look beautiful. Our goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and tremendous workmanship for all of our customers. As You Wish Painting LLC has over 22 years of experience in painting and is passionate about exceeding all of your expectations. We offer free color consultations and a 3 year warranty on all work performed. Schedule a free estimate today and let us give you the job that you are truly wishing for!

Ridge Top Exteriors Inc

As a roofing contractor, we realize your roof is the primary barrier against the elements, such as hail, high winds, rain, snow, and ice. A hail damaged roof repair needs to be done by an experienced, professional roofing contractor. We are that experienced roof repair contractor with over 30 plus years of experience. In fact, RidgeTop Roofs and Exteriors is a full service home repair and improvement service, including siding, windows, decks, and gutter. We are here to answer your questions and provide you with a selection of options to consider when making your decisions. Additonal location: 6700 W Lincoln Avenue, West Allis WI 53219. Additional contact: Josh Klimas at (414) 291-7663. Additional phones: (608) 249-0831 (Madison); (262) 631-6116 (Racine); and (262) 577-2212 (Kenosha). Additional fax: (608) 249-0344. Mike Kahl Omaha Office (402) 505-3315. Minneapolis office: 9901 Lynnedale Ave South, Bloomington, MN 54420 - office line 612-345-9195

Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors Inc on Angi
Arrow Exterior Design

At Arrow Exterior Design we offer roofing, siding, windows and decking. We don't believe in high pressure sales to get you to work with us. We want you to be comfortable in trusting Arrow Exterior Design with your home and help you get your job done. We have been in business for 4 years, but combine for many years of experience in this business. We are family owned and Russ, the owner is a veteran. Evenings, Saturdays's and Sunday's by appointment only.

Offers by Arrow Exterior Design on Angi

05/03/2017

The gentleman showed up at our house. My wife was there. He listened to what my wife wanted done, did not take any measurements and pulled a number of $45,000 out of the air. What a joke. Did not offer to go back and make a written quote. Not sure what people they are use to dealing with, but we went with another contractor who was pleasant, took the measurement, detailed notes of what my wife wan...

Description of Work
Bidding of Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

03/03/2015

Becker home improvement had done my kitchen about 7 years ago. The detail work on the mouldings was amazing. I found them very professional an responsive. I knew if I ever needed any work done in the future I would go to them. Last summer I decided to replace my old patio door. I called Randy, he remembered the house, came right over. The new door was installed without ant problems.

Description of Work
Randy installed a new patio door

Category decks,woodworking,doors

01/23/2015

Randy and his crew were very efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Installed new windows in entire house

Category decks,replacement windows

10/26/2014

It went well. Shaun did the majority of the work. He was professional and thorough. Our only concern was getting Randy and his team to actually do the work - they were very busy.

Description of Work
Changed a 1958 bathroom and den (with wood paneling) into a beautiful bathroom and den.

Category decks,remodeling,home remodeling

08/04/2014

See above, did not use them for the service.

Description of Work
Our project was to remodel our mudroom. Randy was very professional, knowledgeable, gave his opinion in a helpful way. We ended up going with someone else who was a little more reasonable and friends had just used and loved. Otherwise, we would have gone with Becker. Will remember them and consider them in the future.

Category decks

General contractor, bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, start to finish, decks & porches, additions, basement remodel, siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding, porch enclosure, window replacement, flooring, ceramic tile, laminate flooring, carpeting, hardwood flooring, drywall, interior painting, exterior painting, design & framing.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa