Orv Larson The Handyman

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2013

523 main st. #4

Colfax, WI 54730

I mainly work on my own but do have two good hired hands to help on jobs as well. Depending on the work that is to be done, I either give a estimate or we can go by the hour, which ever is more cost effective for my customer.

08/28/2014

Mary P.

Description of Work
Cleaned and stained deck

Category decks, handyman service, house painters

08/14/2014

Anna W.

It went great some things they had no control over and had to wait for parts but they kept me informed the whole time.

Description of Work
window cranks, fastened plywood to the wall, and fastened the garage door trim. Put up a new tub surround and faucets in the bathroom and painted. They fixed the sink cabinet and plumbing for the sink.

08/22/2013

Trudy M.

Service was great.Orville was most informative -helpful.

Description of Work
Various maintenance and epars insdie/outide/garage

03/27/2013

Theresa B.

He's my handyman and I've used him for a long time. I use him a few times every years. He's reliable, does a good job, and he's very reasonable. He also does work at my business too.

Description of Work
Orv Larson The Handyman did repairs on some doors and some showers.

Been Doin' It Construction LLC

Fully insured and licensed building contractor offering complete construction in all fields, financing available through westconsin credit union, competitive pricing and seasonal discounts available. Specializing in custom exteriors, all types of roofing, composite and wood decks, complete garage packages, concrete and complete home builds!

Innovative Basement Authority

Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers Coupon

Vic's Repair and Renovation

Experience in handyman services, home improvements, home repairs, painting, insulation, and drywall ingredients, along with other odds and ends type projects! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Satisfaction

I am able and willing to do most large and small jobs. I have a knack for thinking outside the box which helps my customers reach thier goals and keep cost down. If I cannot take on a job, most likely I can give a referal of someone who can since I have been in business for 7 years and have many contacts.