Summit Roofing & Seamless Gutters

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2010

314 75TH ST

Clear Lake, WI 54005

Summit Siding & Seamless Gutters in Clear Lake, WI, has been a locally, family-owned business since 1996. We offer complete exterior remodeling services for light commercial and residential projects in Northwest Wisconsin, including roofing, gutters, windows and decks. Our business offers the

08/12/2020

JENNIFER S.

It was good. We used them in the past and they're efficient, and really nice to work with.

Description of Work
They did roofing.

08/10/2020

DAVE A.

It was very good and very satisfying.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on.

07/30/2020

Tammy S.

They were completely professional and did excellent work. They came when they said they would and finished on a timely manor. Alex was great to work with! I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
We had gutters replaced

Category gutter repair

05/21/2018

Tim T.

They were there when when the said they were coming. They were fast, punctual, and did an outstanding job!! I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Shingled my roof and put in gutters

09/10/2016

Nancy K.

Description of Work
Work well done. Crew on time. Hardworking, neat cleanup of yard. Siding completed sooner than estimated. The crew stayed on the job until all was finished. Very happy with their work quality.

10/27/2015

Bev M.

Description of Work
They took off 3 layers of shingle/shakes, put plywood underlay, tar paper type layer & new shingles.

10/14/2015

Jerome S.

Description of Work
Replaced heavy duty rain gutters on my 30' roof. The experience was all good.

06/05/2015

Melissa M.

The project couldn't have gone better! A new purchase for me, this 1910 remodeled home was badly in need of gutters to drain the roof runoff away from the foundation. I received some quotes from local vendors, but settled on this contractor primarily because of the cost/quality benefit, especially for a covered gutter system, and also the Angie's list reviews. They scheduled the work promptly and gave me the anticipated installation date and confirmed the date as it approached. They were a bit behind schedule on the day of install and a call to inform me of that would have been nice, but that was the only (minor) issue of an otherwise flawless project. Once the work started, the installers worked very hard, and in not very nice weather as it turned out (snow and sleet in April!), to complete the job on time. They were extremely professional and courteous, kept the work area neat, worked steadily and very hard and took time afterward to walk the job with me to make sure I was satisfied with the work. The finished product looks very nice and I am very pleased with its performance. I anticipate many years of NOT having to get up on a ladder clean out gutter mess! Highly recommend the product and this company!

Description of Work
Installed gutters and downspouts around the perimeter of the house and the detached garage.

Category remodeling, roofing

11/10/2014

Bob J.

Summit Siding is second to none in the Polk Co area and I doubt anywhere else, very responsive to the concerns of the customer. I guarantee he will meet your needs, I have never been let down, I've been in construction for pretty much my whole life 40+ years and Josh at Summit is among the top 5 I have ever had work for me. They will do it right the first time, every time. I have had them do work on several projects as well as a couple at my own home, I will not hesitate to have them work for me again

Description of Work
I have used Josh at Summit for years, he has done several projects for me, everything from siding, new roofing, replacement roofing, soffit installation, I believe 6 jobs total. I would recommend them to anyone anytime,

09/12/2014

Lynn B.

Five star rating for product and service! From the initial call to the easy scheduling of an estimate, we knew this was the company for us. Punctual, knowledgeable about their product as well as what would work best for our home. Couldn't have been happier with the crew! Would recommend this company and would also do business with them again.

Description of Work
Seamless gutter installation and removal and disposal of old vinyl gutters.

Category gutter repair

05/29/2012

Gary P.

The work was done in a timely manner and very professionally. They maintained an orderly and clean worksite throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend them for similar work.

Description of Work
New shingled roof, skylights, gutters.

RC Seamless Gutters

There are plenty of gutter service companies but none can match the sheer ability, knowledge, and value that RC Seamless Gutters delivers. Active in the area for over 10 years, we're a full-featured gutter services firm that strives to keep prices low for our local clients. We offer 5in, 6in, 1/2 round, copper, galvalume, and zinc gutters. Our company was built on respect for our customers and you can see that in every job we do. Caring about quality, explaining the process, and never taking shortcuts. When you want gutters done right, RC Seamless Gutters is the one to call. Call (855)283-8742 or (715)268-4877 to discuss your gutter installation options.

2022 Super Service Award

EZ Home Solutions

Here at EZ Home Solutions, we have over 16 years of experience delivering quality and excellence as a general contractor. We specialize in the replacements, and renovations of residential exteriors such as roofing, siding, and windows. In addition to our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, our company is a five-star rated business known for its dedication to superior service and customer satisfaction. From consumer protection and training excellence, to city heritage preservation awards — we are an award-winning company with numerous Top 200 national accolades under our belt. We believe in selfless service and building lasting relationships with our customers. This means that when you work with us, we treat your home as if it were our own. You can trust that we'll never cut corners and always advocate for materials and practices with your family's safety in mind. To back our claims, we warranty our work for a lifetime. Rest "EZ" knowing that your home is in our hands. MN LIC. #BC657434 | WI LIC. #DC-060900059

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

J & J ROOFING N Remodeling LLC

J & J Roofing has over 15 years of experience in the roofing, siding and remodeling industry. We focus on having excellent quality work at reasonable rates. Our focus is that you are satisfied with our work.

General Remodeling
    DC-091000012
    Wisconsin
    Wisconsin: Safety and Professional
    09/08/2023

Seamless Gutters, Roofing, Gutter Covers, Doors, Windows, Soffit and Fascia, Skylights and Deck Installation and Repair, Free Estimates, Siding, Insurance Restoration, Wisconsin Insured, Siding.