Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture

Founded 1935 • With Angi since September 2009

201 N Bridge St

Chippewa Falls, WI 54729

Korgers is a 75+ year old family owned business with 2 locations- downtown Chippewa Falls and Menomonie. When you walk into Korgers, you will be offered friendly customer service, important product knowledge, professional installation and most important....INSPIRATION for you decorating project.

08/19/2014

Teresa G.

Category carpet installation

07/23/2013

Mary P.

Korger's Decorating and Fine Furniture did really good work and the product was really good. The workers were very good and they cleaned up after themselves and everything was put away very neatly.

Description of Work
Korger's Decorating and Fine Furniture installed a carpet for me.

Category carpet installation

02/13/2013

Megan B.

The quality is so much better than fleet farm paint. Even the least expensive brand @ korgers goes on smoother. I also love the individualized attention that they give you. They took the time to work through my color problems and flooring and tile choices (sometimes a girl just needs someone to be honest with them when it comes to picking out colors....and lets face it our husbands don't always care!) The only down fall that I have with korgers is that they are expensive! I found a particular tile that they carried that I wanted, it was $15 for 1 4x12 tile! I looked everywhere for something similar and cheaper but couldn't find it. eventually I found the exact same tile for $13 a piece @ Menomonie Flooring Center, who were actually able to get it quicker then korgers as well.

Description of Work
I got all my interior paint at korgers. I also get great decorating advice here.

Category interior designers

10/21/2011

Don F.

It was good, we found what we were looking for. They were helpful. We are satisfied with what we got and the quality of the piece. They did everything they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
We bought some furniture from them.

Category carpet installation, furniture sales

12/02/2009

Mary C.

They came out free of charge and measured 10 windows for window treatments. We ordered treatments for only 2 windows from them for now; when we are ready for the others, they would have the measurements anyways. I worked with 2 different people for this and both of them knew what the other one was doing, which was nice. They have an expert color consultant that we used to put colors together so that we could get ready for painting. They have good products too, as far as the carpets and the window treatments are concerned. I like their staff. They give their time for the work, and the workmanship is excellent. I’ve used them from 2004 right up to about a month ago, and would use them again in the future. I would rate them highly.

Description of Work
We used Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture for window treatment. We have used them for carpeting and color consultation too.

Category carpet installation, interior designers, window treatments

Integrity Flooring and More

We offer dustless wood floor sanding and refinishing with our dustless trailer vacuum system. New in 2014, UV instant cure finishing option. This option allows clients to be back on their floors immediately-furniture, rugs and full foot traffic! Integrity Flooring is a division of Waters Edge Construction Inc. Doing business since 1993.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture

How is Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture overall rated?

Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture open?

Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture is open:

Sunday: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

What payment options does Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture provide

Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture offer free estimates?

Yes, Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture offers free project estimates.

Does Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture offer a senior discount?

No, Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture?

No, Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture does not offer warranties.

What services does Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture offer?

Korger's Decorating & Fine Furniture offers the following services: Korgers is a retail store: selling flooring, paint, window coverings/blinds and furniture. Korgers offers furniture and blind repair service and professional installation of flooring and blinds. Korgers specializes in Benjamin Moore Paints, Amtico Flooring and is a Lazy Boy Gallery.