SMOKE STACKS INC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2001

For years, people throughout Milwaukee have been turning to Smoke Stacks, Inc. for their chimney needs. At Smoke Stacks, Inc. we believe that attention to detail, professional work, courteous service and honest prices are the qualities that make the difference....

Borgwardt Construction LLC

We have been in business since 1984, specializing in garages, poll buildings, and decks. We are a member of the BBB of WI, & we have an A+ rating. We are fully insured & bonded. We are also licensed by the State of WI. License ID# 4743&4741 We are now lead certified and practice lead safe procedures.

Over the Top Roofing & Construction

Over the Top Roofing and Construction was established over a decade ago and have built a reputation for exceptional work and customer satisfaction. We have earned our reputation for excellence by delivering personalized service and expert installations. We can repair any damage to exterior of a home or building and make a difference in the appearance of your home. Over the Top Roofing and Construction has a perfect record with the BBB and we are fully bonded and insured. We know that choosing a contractor is a very important decision that you, the customer, will make because you live with the results of the work for years to come. Our customers know that they will receive outstanding workmanship and value for their dollar. Please note that we do charge credit card fees back to the customer.

Matula Masonry Inc

Todd Matula, the founder of Matula Masonry, started the company in 1998. The company spans Brookfield, Milwaukee, and surrounding areas in Southeastern Wisconsin. He has 30 years of masonry experience in which he perfected his craft. Matula Masonry is an experienced business whose goal is to provide customers with the highest rate of satisfaction possible. To achieve this goal we provide quick communication, a planned timeline for all projects, and follow ups.

07/30/2019

Susan C.

They were excellent. They were just terrific. I have recommended them. They were wonderful.

Description of Work
They did the chimney.

Category chimney repair

It makes me proud that you [Member Information Removed] your trust in our company. Thank you for your future recommendations.

10/30/2018

Brian K.

It went very well. The work was done in the summer of 2018 and I waited until October, 2018 to review after first few fires were were burned in the fireplace. The chimney draws well, and I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
chimney relining and some exterior brick replacement and repair

Category chimney repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed], happy you trusted us with this repair!

03/10/2018

Sandra L.

Kurt was very professional and prompt. He works to make sure you are satisfied with your job, and provides very high quality work. Very nice person, too!

Description of Work
Repair flashing on chimney and chimney cap.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Appreciate your kind words.

03/09/2018

Gordon C.

Kurt did an excellent job cleaning our chimney. He also saved me some money by showing me how I could fix my air intake vent, which I did and it turned out great. Thanks for the excellent service Kurt.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for allowing me to work on your chimney. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call.

02/19/2018

MIKE K.

Excellent. Kurt is extremely conscientious and only does the work required. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Chimney cap and liner

Category chimney sweep,concrete repair,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Thank You! Thank you for allowing us to do your chimney repair.

01/08/2018

Nikki D.

Kurt was responsive, professional, and able to schedule us an appointment promptly. As stated above, we didn't end up getting the chimney cleaned and we were very grateful that Kurt didn’t go ahead and do it anyway. In fact, he willingly gave us some good advice about our chimney and fireplace. Although we didn’t use his services this time, we certainly would recommend him based on his professionalism and will use Smoke Stacks in the future!

Description of Work
We are remodeling an old home and assumed the chimney needed cleaning. When Kurt arrived for the appointment, he was honest with us about not needing the chimney cleaned.

Category chimney sweep

Congrats on the new home! Hope the remodel bills come in lower than budgeted!

08/11/2017

John H.

The quality of the work was very good, and the price was also competitive. I also looked at the details of how they did the work, and it looked like it was all very well done.

Description of Work
Our chimney above the roofline was crumbling, he went in and fixed/replaced what needed replacing. Now we have a very solid solution.

Category chimney sweep,concrete repair,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/10/2017

Marcis D.

We have always been pleased with Kurt and his crew. He is so honest and professional. His crew did a great job on our chimney. The team was respectful and professional as well. I know we will call if we need anything more in the future. The project went so smooth and the chimney looks great.

Description of Work
We have called Kurt several times to inspect our chimney, clean it, and most recently to rebuild our chimney and correct the flashing.

Category concrete repair,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Thank you!

06/16/2017

Kim C.

Kurt, the Owner worked with me on my Father's home. He provided a resolution that none of the other five Contractors who gave me estimates could. The resolution fit my needs, budget and made the home energy efficient. His team was extremely professional AND worked in downpouring rain! In addition they worked with me on my time constraint that I had. You don't find many Contractors like Kurt and his Team that have the integrity and work ethic like they have. I would highly recommend them and am grateful they were put in my path!

Description of Work
Chimney Repair

Category chimney repair

It was an absolute pleasure working with you too! Thank you.

06/07/2017

Karen H.

He was extremely prompt in getting back to me and was able to stop the house within a couple of days. He gave me very good advice about the issue and discussed all of the options, being honest about the difference between the more expensive option and the cheaper one. In the end he recommended someone else to do the work so that I could get it done very quickly and at a low price. The person he recommended was very good and was also prompt and professional. He also could have charged for the service visit, but since he recommended someone else to do the work, he waived the fee, which was very nice.

Description of Work
Kurt came to my house to evaluate 2 fireplace dampers that weren't working.

Category chimney repair

Thank you! Glad everything worked out for you.

SMOKE STACKS INC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2001

4712 N 125th St

Butler, WI 53007

REPAIR, REBUILD & RELINE, WATER LEAKS FIXED, TUCKPOINTING, CAPPING, CLEANING, POURED CROWNS, MORTAR MATCHING, ANY WORK INVOLVING A MASONRY CHIMNEY.