SMOKE STACKS INC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2001

For years, people throughout Milwaukee have been turning to Smoke Stacks, Inc. for their chimney needs. At Smoke Stacks, Inc. we believe that attention to detail, professional work, courteous service and honest prices are the qualities that make the difference....

Over the Top Roofing & Construction

Over the Top Roofing & Construction

Over the Top Roofing and Construction was established over a decade ago and have built a reputation for exceptional work and customer satisfaction. We have earned our reputation for excellence by delivering personalized service and expert installations. We can repair any damage to exterior of a home or building and make a difference in the appearance of your home. Over the Top Roofing and Construction has a perfect record with the BBB and we are fully bonded and insured. We know that choosing a contractor is a very important decision that you, the customer, will make because you live with the results of the work for years to come. Our customers know that they will receive outstanding workmanship and value for their dollar. Please note that we do charge credit card fees back to the customer.

07/30/2019

They were excellent. They were just terrific. I have recommended them. They were wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the chimney.

CATEGORY chimney repair

It makes me proud that you [Member Information Removed] your trust in our company. Thank you for your future recommendations.

10/30/2018

It went very well. The work was done in the summer of 2018 and I waited until October, 2018 to review after first few fires were were burned in the fireplace. The chimney draws well, and I am very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney relining and some exterior brick replacement and repair

CATEGORY chimney repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed], happy you trusted us with this repair!

03/10/2018

Kurt was very professional and prompt. He works to make sure you are satisfied with your job, and provides very high quality work. Very nice person, too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair flashing on chimney and chimney cap.

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Appreciate your kind words.

03/09/2018

Kurt did an excellent job cleaning our chimney. He also saved me some money by showing me how I could fix my air intake vent, which I did and it turned out great. Thanks for the excellent service Kurt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for allowing me to work on your chimney. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call.

02/19/2018

Excellent. Kurt is extremely conscientious and only does the work required. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap and liner

CATEGORY chimney sweep,concrete repair,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Thank You! Thank you for allowing us to do your chimney repair.

REPAIR, REBUILD & RELINE, WATER LEAKS FIXED, TUCKPOINTING, CAPPING, CLEANING, POURED CROWNS, MORTAR MATCHING, ANY WORK INVOLVING A MASONRY CHIMNEY.