Dorshak Tree Specialist

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2000

Awards & Badges

5140 N 126TH ST

Butler, WI 53007

20 employees. Ask about Angie's List discount....

Resposiveness

tree service (183)snow removal (1)pest control (1)lawn treatment (5)

09/08/2020

was done quickly, just didn't know when they were coming they just showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove lilac bush and grind stump roots.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

07/03/2020

I was extremely impressed with every aspect of my experience with Dorshak from start to finish. We had a large project (four trees removed, plus stump grinding, and five additional trees trimmed) and called several local companies to get quotes. Within two days of my call to Dorshak, Myron, the owner, came to my house to inspect the trees and give me a quote. He was polite, friendly, and patiently...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, Stump grinding, Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

06/12/2020

Service was excellent. They got back to me quickly, showed up when promised and got right to work. They were very careful of our property, did a great job and cleaned up afterward, even got rid of the leaves and sticks from the yard and driveway. I have already recommended them to a coworker who needs a tree taken down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of uprooted tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Photo for Dorshak Tree Specialist - 5140 N 126TH ST, Butler, WI - 38637900

06/03/2020

Very good. We had no problems with the group that came to cut the tree down, very professionals job. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down a big tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

01/04/2020

Took awhile but they got it done and kept me informed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dead trees and limbs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to write one. This was the busiest year we've ever had and scheduling quickly was definitely challenging at times. We are so thankful for your patience and are glad you are happy!

08/10/2019

The company was very responsive. They quickly answered my email request and sent an arborist to my home within a week. He evaluated my tree and bushes and gave me a written quote immediately. Very good pricing! However I have decided to opt for new landscaping. I would certainly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for estimate on a tree and numerous bush trimmings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

10/11/2018

Estimate was 50% higher than the company I decided to use. The company I selected was rated "A" on Angie's List. A cabling requirement was priced high because Dorshak couldn't access with a bucket truck but the winning company bid $140 to climb up to the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Job only got through the bid stage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

10/08/2018

It was cut down quickly and they cleaned up the mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut down a crab apple and apple tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

08/29/2018

Crew showed up and trimmed not only my maple tree but also my apple tree. Very satisfied with their skill and workmanship. Cleaned up afterwards. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim maple tree of branches hanging over neighbors yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

08/13/2018

EXCELLENT!,, Myron Dorshak came to the house about 3 yrs ago and diagnosed the scale that was appearing on my 3 large pines (about 30 feet tall). Beautiful mature trees that I certainly wanted to keep. Myron suggested an annual spray program to get rid of the scale. The trees are beautiful again. Dorshak’s were very prompt and within budget. They are presently doing work for me on a birch tree tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed 3 large Pines and 1 large Spruce.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

Tree removal, stump removal, pruning, tree pruning, shrub removal, tree spraying, tree injecting, cabling, tree cabling, tree bracing, tree trimming, trimming, land clearing, emerald ash borer treatment, fertilization, lawn fertilization, tree diagnostics, insect control, disease control, commercial snow removal, commercial salting.

Mowing & residential snow removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available