STYL'N COMPANIONS PET SPA

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2008

Styl'n Companions Pet Spa offers a unique 1400 square foot open concept spa that allows your pet the freedom to roam freely while playing with other pets, squeaky toys, or just relaxing. Individual apartments are available for aggressive or shy pets to be alone before and after grooming. Styl’n Companions Pet Spa provides over 40 years combined grooming experience. High tech equipment including a walk-in-tub for elderly and well fed pets. All appointments are approximately 3-1/2 hours, which include full service grooming. Your pet will have rest time, play time, and water breaks throughout the grooming experience....

03/11/2017

I have an excellent dog groomer. What is really cool, is they have a no cage policy. The dogs can kind of roam and play. Which is really cool. So they feel a little more comfortable being there. Because our guy is super anxious. It's like a dog park. Dogs that aren't anxious and like to play, some of the dogs really have fun there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog grooming.

04/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut my puppy tummy along his private part and did not tell me. When I noticed I called and could not get thru for a week. I finally ended up emailing them and was told my dog was unruly and they didn't want to do him again unless I paid an extra $25. I have taken him there several times and never told he was unruly. I guess if someone cut my lower tummy I would be unruly too. The problem is they didn't tell me

11/16/2014

We have been taking our bichon/lhasa apso Riley to Styln Companions since Melissa opened her shop in 2006. We used other groomers from the Brookfield and Greenfield area but they all used crates; some stacked one upon another and in a seperate room from the grooming center. Our boy was nervous through his grooming session and would panic every time I turned him over. Then I heard about Melissa's u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bath, full grooming, nail trim

11/20/2012

The dog was neat, clean and sweet smelling after the service was complete. However, he had either a nick or razor burn that was very uncomfortable for the dog. When i called about the skin irritation, the person on the phone was not helpful and came across as unconerned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog grooming. We have a poodle mix.

07/30/2012

They are excellent in handling dogs and cats. I already referred them to my friends for their exceptional service. I am very happy with the outcome and will surely bring my cats for grooming again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
STYL'N COMPANIONS PET SPA groomed my cats.

CATEGORY pet grooming

ALL NATURAL HYPO-ALLERGENIC SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER BATH, NAIL TRIMMING, EAR PLUCKING & CLEANING, ANAL GLAND EXPRESSION, BREED SPECIFIC GROOMING OR STYL'N "MUTT CUTS", DECORATIVE BOWS. TEETH BRUSHING, AROMATHERAPY SHAMPOOS & SPRITZS, WARM MOISTURIZING TREATMENT, ELBOW AND PAW MASSAGING CREAM, BLUEBERRY FACIALS, MUTT"ICURES AND "PETT"ICURES, FLEA SHAMPOO, EXTRA CHARGE FOR DEMATTING, GENTLE WHOLE BODY MASSAGE, DOG BAKERY, PERSONALIZED COLLARS, GIFT BASKETS.