Over the Top Roofing & Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2007

17700 W CAPITOL DR

Brookfield, WI 53045

Over the Top Roofing and Construction was established over a decade ago and have built a reputation for exceptional work and customer satisfaction. We have earned our reputation for excellence by delivering personalized service and expert installations. We can repair any damage to exterior of a home or building and make a difference in the appearance of your home. Over the Top Roofing and Construction has a perfect record with the BBB and we are fully bonded and insured. We know that choosing a contractor is a very important decision that you, the customer, will make because you live with the results of the work for years to come. Our customers know that they will receive outstanding workmanship and value for their dollar. Please note that we do charge credit card fees back to the customer....

roofing (233)gutter repair (65)chimney repair (40)skylight installation (15)woodworking (12)window replacement (8)siding companies (7)door installation (5)tile installation (4)roof cleaning (3)insulation (3)decks & porches (3)

10/13/2021

Gary W.

Ben the Project Estimator came out for a quote and when he was inspecting the areas that needed the repair he just went ahead and pounded the popped out areas into place at no charge what-so-ever. AAAAA+++++ for this company. We will definitely use this company again without question.

Description of Work
3 or 4 vinyl siding panels have popped out at the bottom and needed to be re-inserted back into position.

Category ceramic tile,siding

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

06/21/2021

David K.

Perfectly! Great work and Over-The-Top was responsive and eager to assist with our project.

Description of Work
Removed old concrete asbestos tile roof and new gutters. Also skylight replacement.

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

03/12/2021

Kathy H.

Work was done quickly. Amazingly quick! Rich was great. DeAnna was very helpful. Workers were professional and made sure they didn’t leave a mess. Highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Gutter work

Category ceramic tile,gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future.

10/21/2020

Ryan Z.

We don't know yet. Chris came out to give us a quote on September 23rd and told us what work would be completed and said that they were scheduling 2 weeks out. He also stated that a temporary fix would be put into place. After 2.5 weeks of not hearing from them at all, we decided to call them. Left 2 voicemails on separate days, one during business hours and one off hours. Did not hear back. Decided to call Chris directly and told him about the situation. Still no call back from the scheduling office so we called again during business hours again. This time, someone answered and said we are "in line", but can't put us into the schedule due to the weather. We already put down the 1/2 down payment to get on their schedule and have had no services performed yet. The weather has not been too bad this Fall, and would have expected a more realistic timeframe for repairs right from the start and we would have gotten one more quote before signing the contract. It has now been 4 weeks and have had absolutely NO communication from this company around timing or the temporary fix. We did see a truck pull up into our driveway and someone was on our roof for about 5 minutes, so maybe that was the temporary fix, but whatever they did, sure didn't do anything. It is raining as I type this and we're still getting water in the house where we shouldn't be. At this point I'm very concerned that we will not get our repairs done before winter and will have dripping all season long.

Description of Work
Remove existing flashings around the chimney. Extend Ice & Water Shield up the base of the chimney on all sides of the chimney. Install new metal Step Flashing at the base of the chimney. Install Custom bent 24 gauge leading edge hemmed steel chimney flashing over the step flashings to finish

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/05/2020

Andrea R.

I really liked the guy but never heard from him to follow up with a quote.

Description of Work
I needed a quote to replace a window

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

08/18/2020

Nancy L.

Over the Top replaced our 50+year old wood siding on our garage and back porch with SmartSide. They also replaced a garage window. We are SO PLEASED with the result! I thought it was priced very fairly and the crew that worked here were professional and hard workers. I'd definitely call them again! Chris G was GREAT to work with!

Description of Work
Siding and window replacement

Category siding,replacement windows,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

Review for Over the Top Roofing & Construction - 17700 W CAPITOL DR, Brookfield, WI - 38807971

08/15/2020

Pati B.

He came out measured and never got back to us with an estimate. I called twice, 2 days after he measured and was told she would reach out to who measured for him to email the estimate, that was a Friday afternoon. Waited til Monday afternoon, called again and was told it takes 5-7 business days. That was July 29th. Now it's been 12 business days and still nothing. I'm not calling again. If they can't give me an estimate in that amount of time I certainly can't rely on them to get my job started or completed.

Description of Work
Getting an estimate to replace all our entry doors.

Category woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/27/2020

CHRIS K.

We had water leaking at the chimney point and sewer vents. We got quotes for a couple of companies and chose Over the Top Roofing. Their quote was in-line/better than the others, they pointed out details that others did not and included work that the others did not. Dan from Over the Top Roofing came out to do the repairs. He did a high quality job and kept me informed on the progress of the work. I would definitely recommend and hire Over the Top Roofing again

Description of Work
Crown coat on Chimney, replace chimney flashing, install 2 new lead boots, replace sewer vent flashing

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

06/16/2020

Timothy S.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I used Angie's List to get some quotes on a small chimney brick replacement job. This contractor responded and came out to give me an estimate. While at the house, I was told the job would cost no more than $800 and I said that was reasonable and let's get it scheduled. I was told that he would send me the proposal which I needed to sign and send in a deposit. However, the proposal came with the price greatly increased to $1865. I emailed them and repeatedly called to try to talk about the proposal and my calls and emails were not returned. Lousy customer service. And, of course, I selected another company to do the work!

Description of Work
small chimney brick replacement job

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

06/10/2020

Judy M.

This company was a huge disappointment. The good news is the appointment was scheduled, and he arrived on time. However the downside is that he only spent less than 5 minutes at my house. He looked at the pitch of the roof from the outside but didn’t even come inside to look at the room where I’d like the skylight. He was very vague explaining the installation process. I told him we were getting a new roof and would need to coordinate both projects. He said that they also do roofing. I explained that we all ready had a roofer lined up. He said he would get back to me with an estimate and I never heard from him.

Description of Work
I wanted a skylight installed

Category skylights

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Masonry, Repair & Replacement Of Asphalt, Steel, Rubber, TPO Membrane & Cedar Shake Roofing. New Home Construction, Windows, Remodeling, Aluminum Soffit & Fascia, Tuck Pointing, Driveways.

please inquire