Great Lakes laundry Commercial Sales, Inc.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2014

Great Lakes Commercial Sales is a national leader in the coin and commercial laundry industry. With over half a century of experience, we've learned a lot about the needs of the various marketplaces that we serve. Every day we meet those needs by providing excellent products and award winning service support to our many valued customers. Our goal is to exceed our customers expectations in everything we do....

AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

01/04/2013

Our washers are broken and I have called them three times now and they have been completely unresponsive. They would not put me through to a manager, instead sending me to a salesman. They keep passing the blame between each other and telling me they are backed up. My normal repair man cannot fix since the machines since they are commercial washers. I realize I am not a laundromat, but the least I...

Description of Work
We have purchased washers for about 10 years. They also service them.

Category appliance repair,appliance sales

Coin and Commercial Laundry Sales. Used and refurbished laundry equipment sales. Laundry equipment and parts sales. Commercial Laundry Equipment repair.

We sell commercial and coin laundry equipment. We are not a laundromat! But if you are interested in purchasing one, please give us a call!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available