Grand Appliance & TV

With Angi since July 2010

4.3

17045 W Capitol Dr

Brookfield, WI 53005

Grand was founded in 1930 under the name Service Electric. We sold appliances back then, but our main business was electrical supplies and light fixtures. After World War II, the Baby Boom created such a demand for appliances that we dropped electrical supplies and fixtures entirely to focus on

03/15/2021

Ronald T.

Terrible customer service. A few years ago this was the best appliance store in the Milwaukee area. Now, it is the worst. They are understaffed, do not return phone calls or emails, do not meet scheduled delivery days or times, and no one can gave you any explanation. I have used Grand Appliance for over 10 years, and have recommended them to several friends. No longer. I would rather shop for appliance in Chicago then work with Grand Appliance.

Description of Work
Purchased numerous appliances; dishwasher, wash machine, dryer, wine refrigerator, etc

12/05/2020

Andy C.

We bought a washer and dryer from scott it was the worst service I’ve ever had working with any company they did not respond to any phone calls emails and did not respond in person after repeated meetings. Very disappointed with the lack of professionalism and service at this company.

Description of Work
Washer installment

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

08/09/2018

INGRID P.

On Monday I realized my 17 year old refrigerator was not running at all. I called a few places to see if the had our narrow size in stock and when they could deliver. Some only had the bigger models. Most were scheduled a week out, but Scott was able to promise delivery by Thursday. I went into the shop, he assisted me in selecting a refrigerator. Delivery was scheduled for Thursday between 9 am and 1 pm. The delivery team was here at 9:15 am, setup was complete within 30 minutes.

Description of Work
I needed to purchase a refrigerator and dishwasher

11/06/2017

linda S.

The guys who installed really did a great job.

Description of Work
Installed a new washing machine.

10/03/2017

Nancy H.

Excellent; I was given honest opinions and a good variety of choices.

Description of Work
New washer and new dishwasher

08/29/2017

Mary M.

Just as planned.

Description of Work
I bought a new fridge from them. They took out the old one and installed the new one. I'm very happy with grand applaince

06/15/2017

Norman T.

The price was a bit high, but it was an special vent-less dryer. They tend to be more expensive than the standard dryer that can vented from the outside. Its an condo. Its no way to do it on the outside. Its an additional cost. If we have an need, but I don't anticipate on it.

Description of Work
We bought an washer and dryer.

06/14/2017

steven S.

....

Description of Work
...

06/14/2017

steven S.

...

Description of Work
....

05/01/2017

Laura M.

Gave me price options according to my needs. Would go there again and suggest to others for what they need.

Description of Work
New appliances for home

03/20/2017

Gary G.

I was approached in a timely manor, given the knowledge I sought, and, once a choice was made, was told to "hold off" for a week, as a sale price was coming. No hassle, no haggle.

Description of Work
No "work." I was seeking a replacement washing machine. I'm old fashioned, and do best when sales personnel explain differences and show how special features work, etc.

06/02/2016

Sandra H.

Description of Work
Sold, delivered, and installed a refrigerator. It went very well. Took time with us in store selecting the unit. The installers were patient and neat in doing the necessary work.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

02/04/2016

Irina I.

The store sold a defective, brand new refrigerator that flooded our kitchen; the sale representatives promised to take care of the issue but failed to do it, very unprofessional, terrible customer service experience/service.

Description of Work
Sold refrigerator.

11/17/2015

andrea Y.

From start to finish a fine experience. on time and great install

Description of Work
install new dacor cook top

02/26/2015

BETSY G.

It went fine. I did have an issue with my dishwasher and they sent someone out to fix it. They were very prompt. The sales clerks were good.

Description of Work
I have bought some appliances from them.

Category appliance repair

06/13/2014

JoMarie R.

Grand Appliance's pricing is very competitive and although i would have liked the range to be delivered earlier (I was without a fully functioning range for Christmas), I feel the salesperson did her best to have my range delivered and installed as soon as possible. The salesperson was very knowledgeable about sizing and fitting the range into my existing spot and facilitated communication with the installer. Grand Appliance also let me use an induction hotplate to help me with cooking until my range was up and running.

Description of Work
sold and coordinated installation of a duel fuel slide in range.

12/18/2013

Robert F.

First of all, Grandview Appliance is now located at 17045 W Capitol Dr , Brookfield, WI. We bought a washer and dryer. The salesman was professional and polite. Appliances arrived when promised. I did have to call the store to confirm that we were on the delivery list, as we did not receive a scheduling call (as we had been told we would), however, salesman at the store was prompt in checking and calling us back with the information. Also, I did not realize until after the installation people had left that the reversible dryer door opened in the wrong direction. Fortunately, my husband is handy and was able to fix it. I would patronize this store again as the experience was far superior to the big box appliance stores.........quality products, knowledgeable, responsible sales people.

Description of Work
Delivered and installed washer and dryer.

02/17/2011

JOHN G.

We worked with Terry. Nice guy, good sense of humor. They aren't pushy, laid back. Prices aren't cheaper than others but about the same. There was a mix up with dryer delivery but Terry responded immediately and dryer was delivered first thing next day. Would definately use again because they aren't trying to sell you more than you need and promises are kept.

Description of Work
Purchased new refrigerator, range, hood, dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer.

Apex Audio/Video LLC

Apex Audio/Video was founded on the principle that simplicity is paramount in every clients connected home. Over our many years of service we have provided the latest in TV installation, home theater, home automation, whole house audio, WiFi networking, video surveillance and new construction pre-wiring. Its not about buying the latest gadget. Its about finding the product that fits your lifestyle. We began working in this field because of our passion for audio/video, now it’s our turn to bring that passion home to you.

2022 Super Service Award

Correct Cabling

Hello there! I hope I can earn your business. Please see my website and Google business profile for Correct Cabling LLC to see more work samples and customer reviews. We bring a lot of value with the right knowledge, tools, and work ethic we bring to every project. I have cabled thousands of homes and would treat your home or business like my own. Thank you for your interest!

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers Coupon

Financing Available

Appliance, Electronics, & Mattress Sales.