Calico Corners

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2000

4.4

Since 1984, Calico Corners has proudly served the metro Milwaukee area with the best in home decorations, quality custom window treatments, fabrics, furniture, and more. Calico Corners creates beautiful custom blinds and draperies and helps with all parts of the design process, from picking the right fabric to measuring, fabrication, and installation. Our name-brand window treatment inventory includes Hunter Douglas, Kirsch, Norman, and Graber. We also offer interior decoration, including pillow and cushion upholstery and a full line of furniture, bedding, pillows, home accessories, and more. Call today!...

Kathy's Shade Shop LLC

Kathy's Shade Shop LLC

Want some help with those ridiculous energy bills? Putting shades on your windows will drastically help cut cost on your energy bill. It is tested and proven that most heat is lost through the windows of your home. Just covering that window with any treatment will help reduce energy costs. And covering the window with a cellular shade will cut your energy costs the most. Call us today for a free estimate and have us help take care of those winter blues!

11/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Calico Corners often in my work as an independent interior designer, and every person there bends over backwards to help me find exactly what I need, and their selection is outstanding. Highly recommend!

06/08/2015

We were very satisfied. Their price was better than the other bids and they did a good job. They were professional. They did what they were supposed to do, they did it on time. Everything is fine after a year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Calico Corners. They did draperies in our family room.

09/16/2009

They are very professional. Everything was done in a timely manner and the way we expected it to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Calico Corners was hired to do two sets of window treatments for us.

02/23/2009

The quality of material and workmanship (including the installation) is wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Free in home consultation and measurements. Beautiful customer curtains made (including hardware) and installed for kitchen and living room.

05/02/2006

Calico helped me out with 4 windows, and they did a great job. They got the job done quickly and cleaned up after themselves, and I'd recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed draperies in my living room.

CATEGORY window treatments

Measuring, Consulting, and Installing interior drapery, hardware, furniture, bedding, blinds and much more. Providing the sell or recover of furniture with over thousands of tech styles. Over 250 furniture frames Design/Customize whatever needs to done for your home

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check