BUYERS VANTAGE

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

13710 W CAPITOL DR

Brookfield, WI 53005

Buyers Vantage is a discount brokerage office, provided home sellers with quality services at a fraction of the cost. Our flat fee commission structure allows home sellers to save thousands in commission, ensuring they can be priced effectively in the marketplace. Established in 1998 as one of the FIRST discount brokers in S.E Wisconsin Buyers Vantage has paved the way for cost effective home selling. Flat Fee MLS packages starting at $249 & Full Service commission plan as low as 3.9% total commission!...

09/12/2020

Corynn L.

Took advantage of the flat fee MLS and had Buyers Vantage handle the paperwork. It saved me thousands in an already upside down sale. Then Trey and the Fazio team helped us find the perfect home. Trey is a wealth of knowledge(down to the trees in the yard). He was so patient with us while purchasing our home while the market was hot and making several offers. Down to earth GOOD people that are not in this to get rich, but have servants hearts. Buyers Vantage will forever be my realtor of choice!

Description of Work
Bought and sold with the Fazio team

08/16/2017

KATHRYN W.

We recently sold our Brookfield home with the assistance of Buyers Vantage and the Fazio team. Both Trey and Robin Fazio proved to be extremely professional and knowledgeable. We purchased the “Enhanced MLS” package for $495.00, but felt that Robin dealt with us with the same commitment and degree of attention that would have been expected had we used their “Full Service” option. Robin helped us to price our home, reviewed offers, and gave us some much needed guidance when a couple of tricky situations arose: a withdrawn offer; an inspection issue. Robin was very accessible and we found communication to be frequent and timely. The bottom line is our home sold within 72 hours of listing and for $1,000 above our asking price. We highly recommend the Fazio team and Buyers Vantage.

Description of Work
We listed our Brookfield home for sale.

02/28/2017

Pegs G.

My husband and I worked with Robin Fazio. Robin handled all the details regarding the sale of our house. We appreciated her patience, professionalism and honesty. When we received multiple offers, Robin took the time to explain why one offer was stronger than the other. She was also instrumental in helping us to purchase a condo. Robin communicated with us on a regular basis and was helpful when we needed to find a home inspector. At the closing, she made sure all the paperwork was in order. We truly believe we would not be in our "dream condo" if it had not been for Robin's expertise as a realtor.

Description of Work
We needed to sell our house and purchase a condo.

08/16/2016

Jennifer F.

The Buyers Vantage Realty Team is fabulous! Because of a job relocation I had to see a property I had owned for only one year. I had worked with Robin Fazio and her team before with great success so it was easy to decide to work with her again. As it was last time, quality of their service is high-end because every detail was attended to, every email, voice message and text returned immediately, and every question answered specifically. Robin also helped me purchase a new condo in another community. The hot market caused some problems but I ended up with the right property for me, thanks to Robin Fazio. Robin and her team had my best interests in mind at every step of the buying and selling process. I fully recommend Buyers Advantage to everyone I know if thinking about buying or selling a home. Thank you for making the process seamless. - Jennifer Fontanini

Description of Work
Sold my condo and help me purchase another condo.

07/21/2016

Juli B.

My experience with Buyers Vantage went very well! My total cost to Buyers Vantage was roughly one-half percent (.5%) of the sale price of the house. I also agreed to pay a commission to the buyer's agent of 2% of the sales price of the house. This buyers agent commission is optional when you set up your listing. However, it is highly recommended to offer some percentage of the sale for commission to buyers agents to encourage them to bring your listing to their buyers' attentions. Prior to listing with Buyers Vantage, I was listed for 6 months with a nation-wide real estate company and was contracted to pay 6% of the sale price as commission. The only difference I noticed between Buyers Vantage and the other company, is the other company did a little more follow-up with buyers' agents after showings in the beginning of the contract term. However, this did not ultimately impact the end result. If someone isn't interested in your home, follow-up calls from the listing agent isn't likely to convince them otherwise. After 6 months, our listing contract expired and we decided to try Buyers Vantage. Another important difference: When the national company was not seeing results quick enough, their only solution was to drop the price--even when it appeared the lack of activity may have been caused by something else, such as poor time of year, sluggish market. With Buyers Vantage, I was never pressured to drop the price. You get to make your own decisions about those things but Buyers Vantage was always available to provide guidance and reassurance. What I most want to share is that my Buyers Vantage Agent, Trey Fazio, went above and beyond my expectations for a flat fee listing. We had some challenging circumstances with the buyers and I know Trey spent a significant amount of time successfully protecting our interests and returning the expectations of the buyers and the buyers agent to something resembling reasonable. It was clear his experience and professionalism was a huge asset in our particular circumstance and we felt very fortunate he was on our side. I would highly recommend using Buyers Vantage.

Description of Work
Flat Fee Listing Real Estate Agent Service

07/06/2016

Shane A.

I would avoid working with the Deutsch team. My home sold because of the strong market, not because of his skills or attention to details as a realtor. I've shared this feedback with the owners of Buyers Vantage as well. That team makes the discount realty business they promote feel like discounted service. I do not feel that they earned their commission and I would have done just as good of job by going it alone. Do yourself a favor and pick a different realtor.

Description of Work
Selling my home

05/27/2016

John B.

Very well done. Excellent service and successful sale.

Description of Work
Assisted with multiple listing, showing, and property sale including coordination between buyer and property value guarantee per third party. A bit more complicated that routine residential property sale.

05/01/2015

michelle B.

I worked specifically with Angelo, and I would go through him again. While searching for homes, he wouldn't just tell us what we wanted to hear, he was very upfront and honest with us which I appreciated. After everything, he helped us find a new home.

Description of Work
They did a MLS listing for our home. They showed our home and would let us know when someone was interested and coming by to view it.

10/08/2014

Bryan H.

We had never sold a house before but knew we didnt want to spend 18000 to do so and decided to try Buyers vantage. We chose the step up from just flat MLS listing which included handling all showings and negotions. They were always professional and prompt. The first step was having one of their realtors come look at our house. He spent over an hour discussing our options and giving very helpful advice as to how to sell the house quickly. He even advised waiting to list it until we had a new place to live because he expected our house to sell quickly. He was right. They took my check but waited to cash it until we decided to list. Once we listed they uploaded pictures we took to the MLS imediatly. We had 16 showings in the first 4 days and they took all the calls and arranged all the showings. I simply had to confirm and leave. We had an offer the first weekend before the for sale sign even got put up. They discussed the offer with us, helped us consider all the details, and we accepted the offer. Once the offer was accepted, Buyers Vantage negotiated everything between us and the buyer as far as the home inspection and fixing any issues. Buyers Vantage says you don't get assigned a single realtor, but we mainly worked with two agents and both were excellent. We always felt like they were looking out for our best interest and not necessarily the bottom line. They were always accessible, and even called to discuss an issue while on vacation! I honestly can't imagine a full service real estate agency doing anything more or better than Buyer's Vantage did. The only thing we really had to do was prepare our house to sell and take the pictures. Otherwise Buyer's Vantage handled it all. I highly reccomend! They helped us sell our house for full price, in less than a week, and saved us about nine thousand dollars!

Description of Work
They listed our home for sale on the MLS, arranged all showings, handled the negotions, and took care of all closing details.

06/03/2014

SUZANNE S.

I had used Buyers Vantage 12 years ago to sell a house and decided to go with them again when selling my last house. I first called the office and talked to Robin, and she very thorougly explained all of their packages, answering all of my questions very patiently. Trey then came out to my house, where he looked at it, helped me decide on a selling price and strategy, and completed all of the paperwork to put the house on the market. Trey, Robin, and Nicole were all very responsive with showing requests and answering all of the questions I had while going through the process. Trey was VERY thorough in explaining all of the contracts and paperwork as I accepted the offer and went through the process of having inspections done and some repair as a result of those inspections. I found Trey to be very forthright, honest, and ethical as we completed the sales transaction. These are the qualities that also made me choose him as my agent as I look for a new house. Using BuyersVantage saved me more than $11,000 had I gone with the traditional real estate transaction route. This allowed me to put my house on the market at a lower price, and therefore selling it quickly at a price that was very acceptable to me. I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
They listed my house for sale and sold it in two weeks. The cost of Buyers Vantage fees was about $1325, and the rest was the commission fee the to buyer's agent.

ask for details
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal

Buyers Vantage provides a unique approach to home selling! With Flat Fee MLS packages starting at $249, we allow home sellers to capitalize on both the For Sale By Owner marketing strategy while achieving maximum exposure via MLS & thousands of public websites. Our company has been in business for 15 years & has built a great rapport amongst the local Real Estate community. We have saved our clients over 13 MILLION in commission!

We strictly work with home sellers & buyers during the sale & purchase of homes. We do not offer rental or property management services at this time.