B & B SERVICE

With Angi since May 2000

Maintenance On The Move

Maintenance On The Move

Maintenance on the Move offers a convenient on-site tune-up service for lawn mowers, snow blowers, and much more. Tune-ups are done inside a fully enclosed trailer where we have all the necessary tools, equipment, and inventory to service all makes and models. Basic repairs are also done on-site, but when it comes to more in depth repairs, we have a full service shop that we can take your equipment to.

08/02/2017

Excellent quality, Pricing reasonable, Place is a mess....looks very unprofessional, not always responsive or meets commitments, could be better in communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mower Tune up

03/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snowblower was repaired after piece of wood got stuck in the auger. Had it repaired in only a few days. This was the 2nd time that I used (1st time was tune up). They came to pick up (charged for this service, but snowblower is too big to bring in so I was glad they provided the servise). Very happy with them and would use them again.

06/16/2014

It went fine. I use them all the time. I would recommend them and I would say that they do a good job. They're in and out quickly. They do exactly the job what they were hired to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut my lawn every week and plow the snow during the winter.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/07/2014

They were very upfront with costs and it was ready when promised, they were very thorough and cleaned the machine well. The job was done right, on time and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuilt carburetor and changed oil, air filter, and winterized my snow thrower

12/15/2013

They were able to fix the issue very quickly as promised, which is great cause it's snowed twice in the last week! I highly recommend them over other local repair shops we have used in the past! We will use them going forward for our riding lawn mower, because their costs are better and the service is better!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our snowblower in to be repaired. They were really nice and helpful, and told us they could probably fix the issue within a few hours since it was not too complicated.