ALPINE PLUMBING INC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since May 2000

Aqua Well & Pump Systems Inc

Aqua Well & Pump Systems, Inc., is a 3rd generation; family owned & operated, well and pump service company, serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin. Our mission at Aqua is to provide our customers with a safe, reliable water supply, while safe guarding & promoting the protection of our most precious resource. To accomplish this mission, Aqua is dedicated to investing in promotion, equipment, & most of all people who share the same core values of knowledge, integrity, hard work, & honesty. Aqua provides pump & well drilling service for residential, industrial, commercial, & farm applications. services.

VINCENT PLUMBING & HEATING

5-Star rated service company 15 years in a row

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi

04/20/2017

Plumber was friendly and professional

Description of Work
New fixtures and under sink replaced

10/21/2015

We just used one plumbing company and I don't quite like there service but I don't have other choices. I used them back in July or August. They always over calculate the price. We have used them several times and they do it every time. The quality is pretty good.

Description of Work
They did plumbing service. They changed the master bedroom bath faucet.

03/20/2014

Justin was prompt, explained what he was going to do and got to work right away. He did an excellent job and cleaned up to the point that you wouldn't even know he was there.

Description of Work
repaired a tub drain and a leaking tub faucet

10/02/2013

Justin was right on time and was super fast. He got right to the repairs and installed and fixed everything except the main shut off value for the house. It was really old and couldnt be replaced He offered to replace it out of his old stock at no extra cost. He was great will use him for all the plumbing for the condos going forward. Mike President Carriage Lane Condo Assn.

Description of Work
Justin Installed a new Faucet in the kitchen and fixed the toilet in the bathroom and the faucet for the cold water for the washer.

01/22/2013

Very smooth. They are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Installed can lights in living room.

12/10/2012

So pleased with service both times I've had to call! My phone calls were either answered immediately or returned promptly. I was able to have someone come out within a relatively short amount of time. The 2nd time I used the service the plumber was delayed at the job prior to mine, & he called to explain the situation, apologized, & gave me the choice of waiting or rescheduling. I have had a diffe...

Description of Work
Have used this service twice- once when water was dripping from my bedroom ceiling, & then a few months later for a backed-up kitchen sink.

08/11/2011

Everything went fine. We have used them before. They do good work. They clean up after themselves. They come when they say they will come. They are reliable and they do good work. I will use this company in the future.

Description of Work
We used Alpine Plumbing to replace a shutoff for the house.

02/21/2011

They were prompt. He was very honest about saying that I might have a big problem. He said he would tell me everything before he touched anything.

Description of Work
They repaired a leak related to the overflow valve. It was leaking and I had water dripping down from the bedroom ceiling.

11/25/2007

This company was sub contracted for a kitchen remodel. A few days after kitchen was completed the sink stopped draining. I had done dishes for 3-4 days! I called them because the water would only drain when the garbage disposal was on. I called them and the secretary Michelle refused to send someone to take a look unless I paid them a fee. She said the sink was clogged I tried to explain to her th...

Description of Work
This company was sub contracted for a kitchen remodel for sink, dishwasher ans fridge installation.

Category appliance repair,plumbing,home remodeling

04/12/2007

In Fall 2005, my family moved into the new house and the one year warranty for the pumps activated on the date of move-in. After 15 1/2 months, one of the sump pumps had to be replaced. The warranty had expired only a month before. I had to purchase a new pump which ended up being $100.00 less than the original and included a three year warranty. I called Mike Galaszewski at Alpine Plumbing to dis...

Description of Work
I had Alpine Plumbing install 2 sump pumps in my new construction in early 2005.

Category plumbing,wells

FULL SERVICE PLUMBING & REMODELS. RESIDENTIAL & APARTMENTS. COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL

Check, MasterCard