ALPINE PLUMBING INC

14580 W GREENFIELD AVE

Brookfield, WI 53005

04/20/2017

kaleb J.

Plumber was friendly and professional

Description of Work
New fixtures and under sink replaced

10/21/2015

Sisi G.

We just used one plumbing company and I don't quite like there service but I don't have other choices. I used them back in July or August. They always over calculate the price. We have used them several times and they do it every time. The quality is pretty good.

Description of Work
They did plumbing service. They changed the master bedroom bath faucet.

08/05/2015

Theresa L.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

11/11/2014

Mary K.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

03/20/2014

Lynn J.

Justin was prompt, explained what he was going to do and got to work right away. He did an excellent job and cleaned up to the point that you wouldn't even know he was there.

Description of Work
repaired a tub drain and a leaking tub faucet

10/02/2013

Mike P.

Justin was right on time and was super fast. He got right to the repairs and installed and fixed everything except the main shut off value for the house. It was really old and couldnt be replaced He offered to replace it out of his old stock at no extra cost. He was great will use him for all the plumbing for the condos going forward. Mike President Carriage Lane Condo Assn.

Description of Work
Justin Installed a new Faucet in the kitchen and fixed the toilet in the bathroom and the faucet for the cold water for the washer.

01/22/2013

Amy G.

Very smooth. They are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Installed can lights in living room.

12/10/2012

Karin B.

So pleased with service both times I've had to call! My phone calls were either answered immediately or returned promptly. I was able to have someone come out within a relatively short amount of time. The 2nd time I used the service the plumber was delayed at the job prior to mine, & he called to explain the situation, apologized, & gave me the choice of waiting or rescheduling. I have had a different plumber come for each job; both were very courteous, & gave me knowledgeable but understandable answers to my questions - I definitely felt like I could trust their advice. Both were able to figure out the problem & take care of it right away. I will definitely call Alpine again when I have another plumbing issue.

Description of Work
Have used this service twice- once when water was dripping from my bedroom ceiling, & then a few months later for a backed-up kitchen sink.

08/11/2011

Jonathan A.

Everything went fine. We have used them before. They do good work. They clean up after themselves. They come when they say they will come. They are reliable and they do good work. I will use this company in the future.

Description of Work
We used Alpine Plumbing to replace a shutoff for the house.

02/21/2011

Karin B.

They were prompt. He was very honest about saying that I might have a big problem. He said he would tell me everything before he touched anything.

Description of Work
They repaired a leak related to the overflow valve. It was leaking and I had water dripping down from the bedroom ceiling.

11/25/2007

erika C.

This company was sub contracted for a kitchen remodel. A few days after kitchen was completed the sink stopped draining. I had done dishes for 3-4 days! I called them because the water would only drain when the garbage disposal was on. I called them and the secretary Michelle refused to send someone to take a look unless I paid them a fee. She said the sink was clogged I tried to explain to her that was impossible I hadn't even cook yet! I had another company come and take a look they charged me and told me the sink was not clogged that the ventilation system was installed wrong. I contacted the general contractor and he coordinated for Alpine to come back. They worked 2 days trying to fix it and ended up installing the vent to the house old vent. Oh, and they did not reimburse me for the other plumber's fee! I spent 3-4 moths turning the garbage disposal on to drain a sink, awful.

Description of Work
This company was sub contracted for a kitchen remodel for sink, dishwasher ans fridge installation.

Category appliance repair, plumbing, home remodeling

04/12/2007

JOEL W.

In Fall 2005, my family moved into the new house and the one year warranty for the pumps activated on the date of move-in. After 15 1/2 months, one of the sump pumps had to be replaced. The warranty had expired only a month before. I had to purchase a new pump which ended up being $100.00 less than the original and included a three year warranty. I called Mike Galaszewski at Alpine Plumbing to discuss the situation and the other issues I had with their supplier. I received no response. I wrote him a letter in December 2006 and I wrote the manager a letter in February 2007. As of today, I have received no response from either of these people. I am a member of the Metropolitan Builders Association in Milwaukee and I will never recommend Alpine Plumbing to any of my fellow members.

Description of Work
I had Alpine Plumbing install 2 sump pumps in my new construction in early 2005.

Category plumbing, wells

10/29/2006

JEAN Z.

Rick Laabs gave absolutely the most thorough estimate of the four I got. He detailed everything room by room, so I knew exactly what I'd be getting. I am general contracting this job myself as an investment property and Rick has clearly explained everything I need to do to work with him, answering my questions every step of the way. He and the installers (especially Bob Wagner) have been very professional, patient and helpful.

Description of Work
This was installation of a whole-house plumbing job, both pipes and fixtures, in a gutted old house.

04/06/2006

MARCIA K.

THIS PLUMBER RESPONDED VERY QUICKLY TO AN EMERGENCY CALL. HE WAS DEALING WITH OLD PIPES AND AN AGING HOME WATER SYSTEM. HE SEEMED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND KNEW HOW TO HANDLE AN OLD HOME & THOSE ISSUES.

Description of Work
ALPINE PLUMBING REPLACED AND REPAIRED A VALVE WHICH HAD BROKEN OVER NIGHT. ALSO REPAIRED PIPES.

03/10/2006

JOHN A.

Materials ordered were delivered a couple of days prior to work being done. Plumbers were prompt, courteous and polite. They were very careful about cleaning up after themselves and not tracking dirt into existing areas of the house.

Description of Work
We added an addition including a full bath consisting of a two-head shower, toilet and sink. We also added a first floor laundry with supply, drain and gas dryer lines. The above price included all materials and we did select some 'higher end' faucets and shower heads. Also included in that price was a remodel of our existing full bath including a new acrylic tub/surround, two sinks faucets and shower head. The price included all material and labor for that job as well. I did install the cabinets which hold all three of the sinks as well as the counter tops myself. The new bath in the addition to our home has a ceramic floor and walls which was done by another contractor.

Category home remodeling

10/29/2005

CYNTHIA R.

ALPINE WAS VERY THOROUGH AND CLEANED UP AFTERWARDS. THEY WERE POLITE, ARRIVED ON TIME, AND WERE VERY HELPFUL. I NOTICED A SMALL DRIP UNDER THE BATH SINK DRAIN LATER THAT DAY AND I CALLED THE FOLLOWING MORNING AND WITHIN A COUPLE HOURS THEY CAME BACK AND FIXED IT. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO HAVE THEM BACK. ALPINE WAS SUBCONTRACTED BY DREXEL INTERIORS TO DO THIS WORK IN MY HOME, SO THE PRICE MAY BE MORE THAN IF YOU HIRED ALPINE PERSONALLY.

Description of Work
INSTALLED NEW KITCHEN AND BATH FAUCETS, SHUTOFFS AND MY OLD GARBAGE DISPOSAL. HAD TO LOWER KITCHEN DRAIN IN OUTSIDE WALL BECAUSE THE NEW SINK WAS UNDERMOUNTED AND WAS ALSO DEEPER THAN MY OLD SINK. WAS HERE ABOUT 5 HOURS. THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE NEW SINK, FAUCETS - JUST PIPE, DRAIN, FITTINGS, & LABOR.

05/01/2000

Description of Work
DRAINS CLOGGED

Category drain cleaning