Aaron Appliance Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2000

3.6

Appliance Refinishing

Same day service (subject to availability)...

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

04/30/2021

Not well. He comes to the house and investigated the reasons why the top half of the freezer was not keeping its temperature. He basically vacuumed the underside of the freezer and charged me for $190. He was there for about an hour. I was charged a $49.99 trip charge plus $140 for him to vacuum the underside of the refrigerator. Usually, if a customer request to have the work performed, the trip ...

Description of Work
Top half of freezer was not keeping temperature

10/17/2020

Called in the evening and they came out the next afternoon. Needed a part replaced in the dryer. In the process of doing the replacement they took a great deal of time cleaning out the inside of the dryer and the air ducts. Very detailed and great work. Very fair price.

Description of Work
Needed a part replaced on dryer

05/19/2017

They are wonderful! I've had them before. I would recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

04/23/2013

The guy was nice enough, on time, and professional. The real problem was that he failed to fix the problem. The first trip he replaces the ice maker even though I couldn't see how that was the problem. Total cost for parts and labor 300+. This "repair" resulted in no change to the problem. Called the guy to have him out second time. I'm not sure what he did this time but again failed to solve the ...

Description of Work
Water was leaking inside freezer, encasing blower fan in ice.

10/25/2011

A young man came to the house at the time designated. He worked on the dryer and he also could make it turn but could produce no heat. He called his office and an older gentleman came to help. This gentleman asked my girlfriend what had been done and she got me on the phone. He said that I (customers) should never try to fix things but to call the professionals right away. He then said that the he...

Description of Work
I'm not sure of date - the invoice is not dated. We called for the dryer which turned but did not have heat. I replaced the heating element (temperature sensor) but there was still no heat

Category appliance repair,appliance refinishing

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We deeply regret that you weren't satisfied with the service done on April 13, 2011 (as indicated by our records). Unfortunately, it is often the case that when individuals unfamiliar with appliance repair attempt to make a repair themselves, they do more harm than good. Even a small amount of damage, such as breaking off a hidden clip or tea...

01/04/2011

Service was excellent and the technician was extremely knowledgeable. He was on time, and cleaned up when he was done. He knew exactly what the problem was and quickly replaced the part.

Description of Work
We had a dryer that was not working properly. Aaron appliance diagnosed that the door switch needed to be replaced. They had the part with them, and quickly made the repair.

12/09/2008

I don't remember the cost of the job. The overall experience was very good. They came out quickly, he was professional and I didn't feel like he was trying to rip me off. He solved the problem. The price was ok, it was pretty average. He interacted very good with me.

Description of Work
I have used them in the past. The last time they came out it was to repair the dishwasher. He had to clean out the drain.

10/24/2006

I called to have my washer and dryer reconnected after basement work. Tom, the repairman, came promptly and in reconnecting the washer discovered that the connection was leaking inside the washer. He had to go to the hardware store to buy a replacement part. He was most knowledgeable and efficient in his work. I liked dealing with this company as they are both professional and friendly.

Description of Work
I called to have my washer and dryer reconnected after basement work. I had also had something leaking from the washer. Both appliances were reconnected and the washer was repaired.

03/07/2006

I wasn't home when Aaron arrived, but my wife was here for the repair. She said that the repair man was very pleasant. I thought, for a $180 job, he should have left the old part behind. He didn't. I was pleased with the immediate response. However, I feel that the $179.42 price seemed a little high.

Description of Work
My Whirlpool Washer (clothing) did not spin. I called Aaron Appliance and they came the next day.

08/20/2001

THE PERSON WHO CAME DIDN'T SHOW ME THE WORN OUT PART OR WHERE THE PROBLEM WAS.

Description of Work
FIXED AND REPLACED BROKEN GAS VALVE ON DRYER

Category appliance repair

Washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, range, oven, dishwasher, compactor & disposal repair.

Microwave repair. Parts sales. Appliance sales. Appliance refinishing.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover