A+ Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2009

Additional email - jgassman@mhtc.net....

*Call Today For a FREE Estimate & Ask About Our Angie's List Offers* We are a full service sewer and drain cleaning company that guarantees our work. With over 15 years of experience No job to big or to small, from your bathroom sink to your main line going to the city sewer/septic. Any drain line, we can get the clog out. Call the pros and see why we are #1 in the area.

Harrison Construction has over 40 years experience in the construction industry. All our employees have the experience and skill required for all your building needs. We are a general contractor and do about 90% of the work ourselves.Harrison Construction is a member of the BBB and is fully insured for our customers protection and peace of mind. No payment is due until work is complete. Sorry no Financing.

Aqua Well & Pump Systems, Inc., is a 3rd generation; family owned & operated, well and pump service company, serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin. Our mission at Aqua is to provide our customers with a safe, reliable water supply, while safe guarding & promoting the protection of our most precious resource. To accomplish this mission, Aqua is dedicated to investing in promotion, equipment, & most of all people who share the same core values of knowledge, integrity, hard work, & honesty. Aqua provides pump & well drilling service for residential, industrial, commercial, & farm applications. services.

09/04/2018

Our water heater quit on us and A+ showed up promptly with a replacement and got it installed in short order. He also looked at another faucet and gave some advice.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing

06/02/2017

Replaced a 10 year old AO Smith water heater with a Bradford White water heater. It went very well. No problems as of today 06/02/2017.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

04/10/2017

Appointment went as expected: some parts, that were covered under warranty, needed to be ordered. The service technician was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Repair of and replacement of the motherboard in an tankless hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

11/06/2014

The dishwasher was not draining. He came out and showed me exactly what was wrong and even showed me how I could take care of it myself. It took about forty-five minutes to take care of everything. I would say Mike was friendly, helpful and professional. He also was polite, neat and I really liked that he showed what I could do myself.

Description of Work
He fixed the dishwasher.

Category drain cleaning

09/03/2014

As always, A+ did a great job. They do quality work and are easy to deal with.

Description of Work
A+ installed a new water line for an irrigation system.

Category plumbing

Dishwasher installation, filtered water or reverse osmosis, faucet installation, drain cleaning, toilet installation, humidifier installation, garbage disposal installation, sump pumps, hot water dispensers, gas lines, whole house filters & ice maker installation.

MasterCard, Check