Wholesale Insulation Dist/Installers

Founded 1961 • With Angi since July 2000

Awards & Badges

W 225 S 9470 Big Bend Dr

BIG BEND, WI 53103

Very Small Family owned with very high quality standards in business since 1961. Ask about our Angie's List discount. We also work with eco-friendly materials ....

Resposiveness

insulation (199)siding companies (4)closet design (3)roofing (1)drywall (1)

02/16/2021

They did a great job. They are local. Jim was really helpful. He told me exactly what I should do and why I should do it. They gave me a great deal of confidence that they were going to do the job right. They were very consultative. They're very credible people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some additional roof ventilation and insulation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

Jim and I thank you for you time and review... I have posted the original that you sent as well.. .It is a shame that there are some people who will judge us on on review dated 2-11-2021 we work very hard to be the best we can be at what we do.. Thank you and here is your original review. Summer 2020 I had contacted Jim & Justine at Wholesale Insulation to provide me some pricing on putting insula...

02/12/2021

Not well at all, I called for the first time and the lady who answered the call gave me every reason of why I shouldn't choose them to work with. Terrible sales person. This is the first time I am calling them and all I heard was we are a small company and we can't do this or this. I asked if it was possible to make a visit so I can discuss possible solutions, and she said she wouldn't have anythi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to talk about some areas in my home that needed insulation

CATEGORY closet systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

In response to this gentleman who did not give me a chance or time of the day to explain how busy we are he was extremely short and demanding... Don't even know what to say we do not do the work he requested. His response was short I will find someone else... good luck to the contractor who he chooses. I have said for many years now Contractor beware as one customer could change 5 decades of hard ...

12/20/2020

Great! Jim was very professional and ethical. He actually said that we really didn't need to remove/replace our existing insulation and thought additional insulation wouldn't make sense either. Really appreciated his honesty when others might have taken advantage just to make a buck. He also made some other helpful observations. I'd definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation removal/installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

10/01/2020

Wholesale Insulation was professional, friendly, and immensely competent. The work was done on time, on budget, and without a hitch. Strongly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation installed in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] . Enjoy your home it is beautiful.

03/22/2020

I highly recommend Wholesale Insulation! Jim is very easy to work with. He is honest, accountable, punctual, and does great work. It was great doing business with a family run company and a guy who’s been in the business for almost 40 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

12/23/2019

The originally scheduled install date was pushed out twice, first due to a scheduling conflict on their end, and then due to materials availability - but they communicated/called well in advance each time. December is a busy month for both us & them, but they were able to accommodate us and do the install - the Sunday morning before Christmas no less!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Additional blown-in insulation for attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]

11/01/2019

I am so pleased with the workmanship and attention to detail. The house felt instantly warmer. Jim and Justine were everything you want contracters to be. Jim explained what he was doing and why. I would highly, and without any reservation, recommend Wholesale Insulation Distributors/Installers. They are the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]..

07/16/2019

Jim was absolutely wonderful, getting up in the attic on a really hot day, completing all the work in a short period of time, cleaning up completely and being just generally responsive and pleasant. Justine was a Godsend in getting the roofers connected up with Jim to resolve the whole issue of the bathroom and kitchen vent. They were responsive, pleasant, professional and cost was appropriate for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove insulation as needed, install new insulation, install kitchen venting, connect bath vent, make sure all attic venting was correct.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Thank you so much please let us know if there is anything you need in the future. Jim and Justine

02/18/2019

Everything went very well and we are very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation in the attic and basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

02/08/2019

Our condo association did attic inspections to check for ventilation issues. One of the units had a significant amount of mold but that's another story. During the inspection it was determined that we had only a few inches of blown in insulation (R5). The company that did the inspection gave us what I thought was a very high bid. I found Wholesale on Angie's List and Jim came out for a bid. He rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

Residential and commercial buildings, attics, removal of all types of insulation, wall insulation knee walls, work with any type of siding, including steel, use a blown cellulose fiber, specialize in ventilation to aid in the prevention of moisture and mold build up, weatherization, pipe wrapping, insulating water heaters, blower diagnostic test, air sealing and aiding in the prevention of ice damming.

We do not do drywall work, we only patch work area drilled for inside wall insulation.