JERRY'S APPLIANCE SVC

BIG BEND, WI 53103

04/05/2017

Kathy K.

It went very well.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was not cooling

01/07/2016

Richard S.

I have used Jerry several times in the past. We recently moved into a retirement community apartment, and our stackable washer dryer unit did not work. I called Jerry and he came over for a service call within two hours. After examining our unit, he recommended replacing it, and showed me all the problems with the unit, why they were not functioning properly, and what the cost of repairing them would be. Jerry then offered to shop for a new unit, deliver it, and remove the old unit for a very reasonable price. I will continue to use, but and recommend Jerry's Appliance Repair.

Description of Work
Delivered and installed a new washer/dryer unit

10/19/2015

Laura G.

Everything is running smoothly. Very happy with professionalism & service.

Description of Work
Jerry tested our refrigerator on Friday & concluded we needed a new compressor. Came back with the part Monday for the install.

02/05/2015

Jason T.

Was on premise for three hours. Worked hard until he found the issue. A little surprised when the $160 estimate jumped to $350, however, he estimated before he knew other issues involved. Will use again for certain.

Description of Work
repaired dryer and cleaned out duct

01/13/2015

Marilyn T.

Description of Work
My gas oven was not working properly. I called Jerry and he made an appointment to come out later that day. He diagnosed the problem and replace a part and it was fixed. He gave me his business card but did not write up a receipt for his services.

10/01/2014

Carol S.

02/03/2014

Chad H.

Jerry explained exactly how his pricing worked when I called him on fri night. He showed up sat afternoon but didn't have the part we needed on his truck. He told me he would go get one and returned a short time later to quickly install it. There were no hidden charges for any work he did and he didn't charge me extra for the time it toom him to go pick up the part.

Description of Work
Jerry fixed a terminator on my refrigerator. He didnt have the part on his truck, but was able to find one on a sat afternoon. Jerry left to pick up the part and returned later to install it.

03/03/2013

Wayne D.

All of the fixes were completed quickly and affordably. I've had very good service from Jerry even on short notice.

Description of Work
Jerry has done several fixes for me. He has fixed my Maytag washing machine and dryer as well as installed a dishwasher for me. The washing machine is a front loader and had several problems with it. Manufacture defects; main processing board that Jerry was able to find and fix quickly. The second was a wobbly tub. A part had broken and Jerry knew just from my phone call which part it was. He installed a new dishwasher for me and even hauled away the old one without charge.

06/06/2011

NANCY C.

Everything went well. He was very responsive, and he didn't charge for traveling.

Description of Work
He repaired my dishwasher.

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers Coupon