Nate's Lawn Maintenance Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2012

Additional email - office@nateslandscape.com. Additional phone number - (866) 268-7264. Additional contact name - Susan Olmstead. Additional DBA - Nate's Landscape Co....

Hoppe Tree Service

Hoppe Tree Service

Our crew has the expertise and equipment for pruning jobs big and small. The equipment, experience, and knowledge of our team of arborists is second to none. Service matters... Hoppe Tree Service has won the Angies List Super Service Award for 18 years in a row from 2001-2018! Get a jump on your trees for this spring season. Contact us to have a certified arborist evaluate your trees! Whether it is pruning or removal work, or staying ahead of insect and diesase pests before it becomes too late. Our crew can help.

Offers by Hoppe Tree Service on Angi

07/24/2017

Didn't use Please fix your site so I can choose "didn't use on the first page rather than being told the sites not available

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn't use

01/21/2017

They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Nate's Lawn Maintenance Inc.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Nate's Lawn Maintenance Inc for Landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

04/14/2015

They did a good job.  First application always seems early, but I assume they know better than I.  Wish they would provide a winterizer application as well.  I have to do one on my own each fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided 3 applications of lawn fertilizer between April and August.

11/08/2014

They do fertilization and weed killing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them and they were fine.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Residential and commercial lawn care, snow & ice control, mowing, fertilizer and weed control, tree and shrub, insectcontrol, lawn aeration, mulch & topsoil.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover